The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corfu is literally my favourite place on earth. I cannot believe they slated the Gyros and couldn’t even pronounce it properly. It’s supposed to look like that and if you don’t want ‘balls of fat’ then a Giross (how Chris pronounced it), is not for you. It might not be a lasagne in a garlic baguette or cat sick from a slow cooker but it’s local cuisine and that’s probably too much agriculture for you to swallow. Anyone thinking of going to Corfu- do it! I can personally recommend Sidari.
I love Gyros and yes you’re right that’s how it looks. I wanted to fling my shoe at the screen every time they pronounced it wrong. Made me laugh “they do traditional Greek food but they don’t do pizza!” 🤣 my Christ these people are imbeciles

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did they visit the Marks and Spencers in Corfu town or the Villa where Prince Phillip was born ?

Guess not that would actually be interesting!!

Reactions: 18
It made me really angry to hear Chris say that sometimes this vanlife/YouTubing life is hard and that he just wants a hotel room or to sleep in his own bed! This whole trip was your bleeping idea! You’re forcing your kids to endure this miserable existence to fulfil your wants, you miserable man!

You can tell he’s thrown a whopper of a tantrum in tonight’s vlog over a meal, and the fact he couldn’t go to the places he had wanted to visit. So much so, his go to response was to leave immediately and return to England. He must be an absolute nightmare to be around.

Might sound a bit strange but it reminds me of the time that Chris had decided for himself that he wanted less salt in his diet, and so his completely irrational decision was to throw away all the salt in the house. Mental!

The way he pronounced “Gyro”, good lord, you uncultured twit!

Esme looked completely over their bullshit tonight, I think there were big arguments happening in that van between dumb and dumber.

Poor Isla at the end there. Sarah Ingham, you’re one hell of a piece of work!

I truly hope when your kids are old enough they turn tables and in one way or another make as much money as they possibly can by selling their story or if not, leave you both old and lonely with only your memories of how you stole everything from them & put them in danger for endless piles of tat. It’s what you deserve!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
WILD CAMPING CORFU - SCARY UFO ENCOUNTER!

Probably the last of their dignity flying away.

Creepstopher went to pay the bill for the campsite and was given a pack of biscuits for the children and some drinks. This campsite whoops the Portugal campsite’s butt, although the Portugal restaurant was better. The meals in Greece are nice but it’s repetitive. They always get given freebies in the shop.
If I were working in any shop the Minghams came into, I'd be offering freebie of soap, shower gel and shampoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love Gyros and yes you’re right that’s how it looks. I wanted to fling my shoe at the screen every time they pronounced it wrong. Made me laugh “they do traditional Greek food but they don’t do pizza!” 🤣 my Christ these people are imbeciles
what is the correct pronunciation for gyros? I imagine it starts with a hard g, like gynaecology.

Reactions: 4
the autofixation with Izzy's body is getting beyond bleeping creepy. Izzy looked SO UNCOMFORTABLE while Sarah had to have her moment about the comments. And just sat there filming a close up shot of everything below Izzy's face. I bet Izzy would rather just not address them, doubt Sarah even asked if she was comfortable addressing them. What the actual duck is going on in that family 🤢
Particularly given the fact that Izzy has lost weight recently and Sarah’s alluded to hrr possibly having an ED… What on earth is Sarah thinking? I do worry about Izzy :(

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It was so sad that the older three girl are so ridiculously bored/messed up that they gave the days of the week 'colours'. And that they argued that Monday should be black or green or red (or whatever they said). They should be thinking about their friends and school but, instead, all 3 of them were arguing about what colour each day of the week should be... It was just so heartbreaking to watch 😔.

You wouldnt catch Kaci and Grace from Dad v girls giving the days of the week 'colours'. They would be so embarrassed to 😔😔😔
Yes there are so many stupid games you can play to amuse yourself. The ones that have served me well are thinking of three people within a certain category (i.e. people you work with, people you like, people you don't like etc...) and choosing a holiday destination for each one. It works well if you're bored but not if you need to keep a straight face. The other one (which is particularly suitable for a long and very boring "meeting that should have been an email") involves sorting every one you know into a Harry Potter House. The reason it works particularly well in meetings is that you can do it for the people in the meeting. You look engaged, you're making notes and no one knows any different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So the last few days I can’t imagine they have washed or showered. The 2 younger kids look particularly filthy. Probably no education either. Creepy and his sidekick have created an absolute monster by taking the kids out of school and away from any kind of social interaction. There is absolutely no one looking out for these kids. Poor Isabelle as well. She looked lovely in her dress but that twisted woman had to mention negativity. She is vile. I wonder how many days this year those kids have spent in their own home.
Sarah Ingham is just a horrible jealous woman. She made Isabelle uncomfortable going on and on. She can't keep her big gob shut.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Particularly given the fact that Izzy has lost weight recently and Sarah’s alluded to hrr possibly having an ED… What on earth is Sarah thinking? I do worry about Izzy :(
The more I think about it the more I suspect she’s really jealous of Isabelle’s weight loss so has to put a negative spin on it like inventing an ED because she’s a bleeping massive heffalump

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So let me get this straight, they wanted to leave Corfu because of a bad chicken Gyro? I've never heard something so mental in all my life

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So let me get this straight, they wanted to leave Corfu because of a bad chicken Gyro? I've never heard something so mental in all my life
Bad chicken, roads too narrow for them to visit wherever they wanted to visit (I'm going to guess beach #472) in the DPD van, all the ATMs being down streets too narrow for them to withdraw any money (yes, really) to pay for a campsite, women begging in the street, Creepy being propositioned by a woman begging in the street, and overflowing litter bins and bird poo... It really was a day of endless complaining pain.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Something has definitely gone on here, you don’t dislike a country/island because you had one bad snack! I reckon they’ve either been confronted about something or they’ve had a huge bust up.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.