The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hilarious how Chris is trying lots of different things to get the views up. He's then picking the ones that had a slight increase and repeating it. Theyre now reporting to clickbait titles about having an awful time. He's trying out thumbnails just with Sarah and now the whole family.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dear The Ingham Family,

Thank you for your feedback. We have immediately started work on demolishing the whole island in order to rebuild the infrastructure so that it is suitable for the vanishingly tiny number of tourists who drive delivery vans. During this process, we will be sure to open a cheesy pasta slop shop on every street corner so that you never again will face the trauma of being served brown chicken.

The Corfu Tourist Board xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Complaining about places,they've got a bleeping cheek ,look at yourselves you are feral,the world does not revolve around you manky lot in your dirty parcel delivery van, wearing your dirty cheap clothes and eating crap,you are a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Slating an island because they struggled to drive down the streets and couldn’t find anywhere to set up for the night & not allowed to wild camp?Proper knobs the pair of them - another place they’ve knocked because things haven’t gone their way. They’ve decided to do what they do best and moan/put down the island because they’ve once again just turned up somewhere and not done a single bit of research beforehand.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Made me laugh the restaurant in that camp site is a bit repetitive lolol = for a family who eat nothing but pasta they should be happy lol
The funny thing is that there actually was pizza on the menu but it was under the "Starters" and only Margherita and "Pizza Special" (whatever that was) - they could have ordered extra if they thought they were too small but it wouldn't have solved the problem of no fries to accompany said pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear The Ingham Family,

Thank you for your feedback. We have immediately started work on demolishing the whole island in order to rebuild the infrastructure so that it is suitable for the vanishingly tiny number of tourists who drive delivery vans. During this process, we will be sure to open a cheesy pasta slop shop on every street corner so that you never again will face the trauma of being served brown chicken.

The Corfu Tourist Board xoxo
offcourse you will also make sure there is no garbage anywhere on the island, not just where people can see it but absolutely no garbage at all??

Reactions: 18
Corfu tourism won't miss you ,you taint everywhere you go ..the Paed0 and his frump sister/wife/enabler and the feral flock of chuldrun

#253 Less Garbage in Corfu,The Minghams have left

Reactions: 33
Slating an island because they struggled to drive down the streets and couldn’t find anywhere to set up for the night & not allowed to wild camp?Proper knobs the pair of them - another place they’ve knocked because things haven’t gone their way. They’ve decided to do what they do best and moan/put down the island because they’ve once again just turned up somewhere and not done a single bit of research beforehand.
It's 100% because they couldn't set up camp where they wanted. Corfu is a tourist trap, literally coaches everywhere. Coaches Sarah they are much bigger than your sweaty delivery van...

Reactions: 31
This is starting to sound like the complainnts we get at the hotel I work. There is way to many birds outside shouting in the morning, or When we go to a hotel by the sea we will not accept anything other than a seaview room.
Pay up for the seaview and you will get the seaview. It is a reason it cost more...
Hmmm If you don't like seabirds, don't go to a hotel near the sea.
If everywhere you read says that it is not suitable for driving a van, don't go there with a van, just because you have to prove everyone wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
#253 Gangsta Creepy thinks he's tough,his big bad wife with her massive muff,of this family we've frankly had enough

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was it because they got out of their van and noticed someone from tattle staring at them on the beach?
Was my first thought! Also the looks they were getting in general, esmes spiteful face when she pushed Isla out the way, lazy sarcastically saying Isla did you want to say something, and then eye rolled all the time that little girl was speaking, I feel sorry for Isla the most , also was it necessary to say how beautiful issy looked followed by a bitchy rant! She is one evil woman

• Sad
  • Heart
Tonight’s blog 🙄
Jace being annoying and poor Esme having to carry him whilst father of the year moaned to camera, did anyone see those women pointing at them and talking, I can imagine they said “ there’s that sex pest and his family” he was banging on not even looking where Isla, esme and jace were 🙄 those children are neglected in so many little ways
Isabelle looked nice in her dress
Sarah’s patience being tested listening to Isla 😂
And how can they have absolutely no cash on them not even 5 euros 😳
Tonight showed what piss poor planning looks like

Esme carrying Jace
Chris chatting tit oblivious to his children
Isabelle looking lovely
Sarah losing the will to live listening to Isla drone on

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Jeez did you see how irritated Sarah looked when Isla was trying to talk to the camera at the end of the vlog, she looked liked she was seething, throughly peed off and just humouring her but its alright for screeching, whining Jace to interrupt her ever two seconds. He really is a little brat

• Sad
Reactions: 32
This is starting to sound like the complainnts we get at the hotel I work. There is way to many birds outside shouting in the morning, or When we go to a hotel by the sea we will not accept anything other than a seaview room.
Pay up for the seaview and you will get the seaview. It is a reason it cost more...
Hmmm If you don't like seabirds, don't go to a hotel near the sea.
If everywhere you read says that it is not suitable for driving a van, don't go there with a van, just because you have to prove everyone wrong.
I have a friend that worked for a travel agency for years, the complaints were wild! People wanting refunds as it rained when they went away, one couple killed a small lizard on their room balcony, complained that insects were gathering around the dead lizard and wanted a full refund! She had to deal with these people with a straight face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was creepy propositioned.😀
I thought I heard that too! How patronising was she in general about the female beggars! But if one offered the creepy one her services must be seriously desperate times bless her!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Was my first thought! Also the looks they were getting in general, esmes spiteful face when she pushed Isla out the way, lazy sarcastically saying Isla did you want to say something, and then eye rolled all the time that little girl was speaking, I feel sorry for Isla the most , also was it necessary to say how beautiful issy looked followed by a bitchy rant! She is one evil woman
She’s teaching those children to be bitter and full of hate for others (amongst many other things)

• Sad
Reactions: 30
And how can they have absolutely no cash on them not even 5 euros 😳
Tonight showed what piss poor planning looks like
I’m not sure about anyone else but we always take a % of our spends as the local currency in cash with us. What would they do if they had their cards stolen/lost or failed to work? Yet something else they don’t think about - and they claim to be seasoned travellers, pfft 🤣

I’m not sure about anyone else but we always take a % of our spends as the local currency in cash with us. What would they do if they had their cards stolen/lost or failed to work? Yet something else they don’t think about - and they claim to be seasoned travellers, pfft 🤣
Exactly, not everywhere takes cards even in this country
Bloody ridiculous to not even have say €50 spare for emergencies

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.