The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's having another boy!
They filmed a gender reveal and Katrina's face said it all! She didn't look happy at all!
This is the gender reveal vlog!
Oh my ! Well erm okay lol ….. Thank you 😊

She's having another boy!
They filmed a gender reveal and Katrina's face said it all! She didn't look happy at all!
This is the gender reveal vlog!
I can’t find the video though , did they delete it ?

Reactions: 3
I feel claustrophobic just looking at the pictures of the inside of their death trap on wheels.

I knew taking children out in the water was risky, even with flotation aids/devices, but taking the 4 year old I nanny swimming ( at a local pool) last week really made me realise how vigilant you have to be. He wanted me to go and get some rings to play with, when we were in the water, that were just a few metres from the pool, but I said either he could go ( with me obviously watching him the whole time) or we would go together, as he isn’t allowed to be in the water without an adult ( and I would have had my back to him for a few seconds while getting the rings). It took me about 6 tries to get his armbands properly inflated too, but again, his “Oh, I just won’t wear that one” were countered with “I understand this is frustrating, but you have to wear them both or we can’t go swimming, it’s not allowed” and I eventually got them inflated enough to fit on his arms.
It just makes me sick that these so-called parents have endangered their children’s lives so many times: leaving a sleeping 4 month old on a beach, going paddle boarding without wetsuits, life jackets or any sort of buoyancy aid in lochs, on lazy rivers and in the sea! When a well-meaning person came to helpfully inform them, they got angry and caused him to lose business. It just makes me so angry and sad!

I worked at an after-school club and often had to go and pick children up at different schools. I don’t drive, so a colleague drove us down to the school in a car with seats in the boot facing backwards/the rear end of the car. A police officer came over to us before pick-up and asked to see colleague’s license etc ( I had to act as translator, as my colleague’s French was minimal). That was all fine, but then the officer looked in the boot and told us rear-facing seats have been illegal for quite some time ( I know I travelled that way with a friend as a child, about 25 years ago). I explained that it was the head of the after-school centre ( who, as an aside was bat tit crazy, I just didn’t know that yet!) who dealt with hiring/buying cars for the centre, and that, as far as I knew, everything was up to standard. He let us use the car, thank goodness, but I don’t remember it ever being used after that.
I am so afraid for those children!
Sat extremely far out in a play unicorn floaty, with Mila on her lap like she was in last nights vlog, just shows how little regard for their kids safety they have 🤷‍♀️
Water safety has been at best lacking throughout this trip and it’s sheer luck that none of them or the kids have had an accident or something terrible hasn’t happened ☹
It’s one thing encouraging water independence, but it HAS to be done in a safe way - so within reach of a parent, with proper flotation support on, especially in wild swimming spots as it’s not as easy to understand the terrain in comparison to say a swimming pool 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she's already out of her depth trying to teach the basics that all parents do anyway even if their child is in nursery/pre school. She will spend time making and colouring an activity for a 3 year old but doesn't want anything to do with the education of the actual school aged children? Jace would be better learning all that through everyday activities rather than a sit down learning session, which he was confused by because it obviously doesn't happen when the camera is off. They have enough people in their family that if they even gave Jace a job like put out a fork for everyone he'd be able to count higher than he can. But they do nothing and then expect him to just perform for the vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think she's already out of her depth trying to teach the basics that all parents do anyway even if their child is in nursery/pre school. She will spend time making and colouring an activity for a 3 year old but doesn't want anything to do with the education of the actual school aged children? Jace would be better learning all that through everyday activities rather than a sit down learning session, which he was confused by because it obviously doesn't happen when the camera is off. They have enough people in their family that if they even gave Jace a job like put out a fork for everyone he'd be able to count higher than he can. But they do nothing and then expect him to just perform for the vlog.
Jace is far too feral right now to be able to engage him in anything properly, and it would take a looooong time to get him into that routine - but not something they’re prepared or willing to do...remember kids don’t get in the way of what Lazy and Creepy want to do 🤷‍♀️
Their selfish wants are top priority of their kids health and well-being, including giving them a proper education ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 31
There are two cuts in yesterday's clip of him singing the alphabet too. Poor kid looks like he's being held hostage half the time when he's being forced to 'learn'. He's so obviously parroting stuff and doesn't have any understanding of what letters or numbers actually are/mean. He was even mixing colours up the other day and he's been 'learning' those, with a thousand different toys, for a year easily. Not Jace's fault. His teacher is clueless.
He was definitely being coached as he kept looking at her as if she was mouthing the words
It’s not hard is it to incorporate learning their numbers in every day life, counting every day things like shoes or hats or towels.
Every time my grandchildren stayed we always counted the stairs up and down, we still do it 😂 it’s free, no pressure and little by little it sinks in, same as talking about colours and naming every day objects like fruit and vegetables 🙄 there is no way she does any of that

and has anyone else noticed they’ve mentioned that they know people are bored watching them at beaches etc

Blimey just said the same thing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lazy is no teacher,she says there is nothing wrong with her grammar because she's happily scooting along in the White Rose on her mobility scooter...😂
Seriously though neither Lazy or Creepy are very bright ,it shows each time they speak and try (badly) to describe places or situations.The youngest children need to be educated and the feral boy child needs to be taught some manners.The parents do not even seem to care enough to actually wash the younger two 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
You can definitely reach young children colours, shapes, numbers, counting, letters, phonics, writing etc through every day life, like counting how many steps up/down, colours of flowers, grass, sky, through playing ( initial sound of animals, household items etc…) , drawing/writing numbers or letters in the sand…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s most likely dirt.
Or dar shadows because all they ever drink is coffee, tea and fizzy drinks
And they complained the Mexican food in Mexico was too Mexican!!!
Hahaha. I remember that now. "We love Mexican food, but we mean the stuff we get at home. This is more Mexican Mexican food. Not English Mexican food"

If brains were dynamite they wouldn't have enough to blow their nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every time my grandchildren stayed we always counted the stairs up and down, we still do it 😂 it’s free, no pressure and little by little it sinks in, same as talking about colours and naming every day objects like fruit and vegetables 🙄
That sounds like a lovely thing to do. Not only to them learn but also as a lovely memory for them when they’re older ‘I remember counting all the things at Granny’s house’

But if you’re looking for a way to ruin it spice it up, you could always do what Sarah did in one of the vlogs before they left for the trip. Jace called a tomato a potato and Sarah told him he could call it a potato if he wanting to.
Quality learning there 👍🏻

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
No wonder jace has speech problems the way they talk to him in that stupid baby voice and no wonder he’s angry if be angry too

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here in lies the issue with her homeschooling.
She's trying to teach Jace 3 different maths concepts in one go. Plus colour recognition etc.

In order to complete this activity he needs to understand
- counting up to ten
- counting one for one
- number recognition
- colour recognition

Not to mention the concept of counting one for one with the umbrella splitting the group down the middle is not easy.

Most teachers would work on one concept at a time and build those together once they understood them.

Jace was just confused with the activity. She'd have been better off just getting him to recognize numbers (put a stone on the number x) or counting one for one and saying how many there are out loud.

Not to mention that took way longer to set up then to complete. It's not a reusable activity either.

Now, she's struggling to teach early maths concepts. How do the kids do when they needed to learn expand and simplify in algebra when they get to year 7? Well we saw Isla sitting in the background not being taught a thing.

How is she going to teach Jace to read? She'll teach him to sight read words and then the poor thing will struggle for the rest of his life.

Interesting that they're back on telling everyone about tutors and activities and they have to rush home. Please LEA, give these children a future, normality, stability.
Isla was self learning. The ingham kids are obviously so cleeeeeever that by year time they are 10 they can teach themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.