The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time ever posting on tattle… simply had to after arriving in Corfu today for a lovely week hol and first thing I bleeping see is these scruffy bastards parked up at the beach. I’m pretty sure the blood drained from my face when I realised it was Chris ingham I was stood within ten metres of. Never known relief like it to see on lazy’s Instagram they were leaving. Let the holiday commence!
Enjoy.your holiday! More beach content to come then.

Did they ever say what ketamine’trina is having ? boy or girl ? I can’t see anything anywhere ?
thanks in advance 👍
Boy and she wasnt happy about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At this point they don’t need Tattlers to point out how irresponsible or ridiculous they are.
How can parents of 5 kids set off on a trip so ill prepared and clueless ?
They are dangerous people they have no idea how stupid they truly are this whole trip they have just been winging it, it’s a bloody miracle that nothing worse has happened they couldn’t make it more obvious that they are out of their depth pretending they are seasoned travellers with no money worries free as the wind living their best life it’s incredible that two adults would behave this way but to vlog it and make out that it’s safe and reasonable to quote them it is truly insane their stupidity is stunning.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else spot the edited clip and jump when Jace was trying to point out the 4 under the purple umbrella 😂 something tells me he’s not as confident with his numbers as Lazy makes out he is - there is no shame at all with that btw Sarah, but to cut it out and make it look like he got the 4 first time is shameful.

Something interesting from this and previous snippets is there doesn’t seem to be much in his ‘learning’ at all - you film snippets for the camera and your insta but sneaky suspicion you are either then leaving him to it or just packing away after. You are no where near as dedicated as you would have people believe and the actions/behaviours are all very telling - the LA would pick up on things like that as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When lazy was doing that umbrella thing with Jace, the camera would cut every time, right before Jace got the right answer.
Such as "which one out of these is a number 4?" *camera cuts* and suddenly Jace has his finger on the number 4 and Lazy is screeching "clever boyyyyy" and again when counting to 7, he couldn't do it, but them the camera cut and he managed to get to six and was really unsure about 7, as if he was either trying to remember what she had just told him to say, or working out what she was mouthing at him.
There are two cuts in yesterday's clip of him singing the alphabet too. Poor kid looks like he's being held hostage half the time when he's being forced to 'learn'. He's so obviously parroting stuff and doesn't have any understanding of what letters or numbers actually are/mean. He was even mixing colours up the other day and he's been 'learning' those, with a thousand different toys, for a year easily. Not Jace's fault. His teacher is clueless.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Has anyone figured out yet how they are so dry and scabby BUT also greasy, damp and sweaty at the same time? Defying science.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone noticed they have put the $ button on their vlogs, so people can directly donate money to them?
Aside from the fact that this makes them (yet again) lower than a snake's belly, it's also fecking hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah that’s the ONLY good thing I can say about him , he genuinely seems to care for dogs even though he’s happy to leave prinny for months to get his jollies being anywhere but home to care for her. 🙄
To be fair myra Hindley loved her dog as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anyone noticed they have put the $ button on their vlogs, so people can directly donate money to them?
Its bloody disgusting. They're taking advantage of most probably young and vulnerable people. Thought they were set for life? Absolute twats.🤬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m a long time lurker! Particularly love watching the demise of Stephen Bear via his thread on here. Unfortunately no photos 😖
That’s a shame, I’d love for someone else to put photos and videos out there of that pair of twats that they can’t control.

Reactions: 14
First time ever posting on tattle… simply had to after arriving in Corfu today for a lovely week hol and first thing I bleeping see is these scruffy bastards parked up at the beach. I’m pretty sure the blood drained from my face when I realised it was Chris ingham I was stood within ten metres of. Never known relief like it to see on lazy’s Instagram they were leaving. Let the holiday commence!
Did you get a picture?

Reactions: 7
WE MADE A BIG MISTAKE......

Your parents made a big mistake...

Lazy starts the vlog. The girls are on tutor sessions and doing independent learning so she is making an activity for Jace. She draws umbrellas and raindrops. Jace and Mila draw in a workbook. Lazy asks Jace to collect six pebbles. She asks him to point to the purple umbrella and he points to the pink. He counts the rain drops and has to put a stone on the correct number. It seems that cleeeeeeeveeeeeer boy still hasn’t learnt to count beyond the number six.

Creepstopher prowls the campsite. He finds two dogs in the shade and says hello to them. They lift their head cautiously. He goes over and shoved his manky hand in one of the dog’s faces. Apparently they’re both boys. Creepstopher shaves his non-existent facial hair. One thing he loves the most about a campsite is not having to shower in the van. Or shower at all… Today is a vanlife admin day of washing the laundry. The bedding and whites are in the wash and the darks are next. They’ve decided they’re going to Corfu for the island tour. Creepstopher wanted an excuse to do it. The ferry home is not available. It will be wicked and he is excited to show us.

Drone shots. The unicorn inflatable is struggling to stay afloat with Lazy in it. The Inghams are having a nightmare with the ferry. It has taken two hours. The ferries get booked up in advance. They could only get one four berth cabin before the 8th October. They tried loads of websites and they were all saying no. They found one website with a cabin for Saturday. They will make do and top and tail. It was almost £1000 and Creepstopher booked it. The confirmation said 8th October. Creepstopher got on live chat and was told when there is no availability for that day it will roll over to the next available date. They need to get home before the 8th or be on the way home before then. He was offered a 70% refund. The woman found them a cabin for Monday. They’re checking out of the campsite tomorrow as they have nothing else to vlog. It hard to film content sometimes. Creepstopher cleaned the toilet. Jace is taking his basket of monster trucks to the beach.

Isla tells Jace she loves him. She asks if they’re best friends and he says yes. She needs friends her own age, not her bullying brat three year old brother. Jace won’t do ‘spect because he’s too busy. Esmé’s favourite thing to do is make lunch for everyone. Footage in the sea.

Lazy cannot cope with a cute dog that has been back and forth to their caravan. It wants food. The dog was following Isla. Lazy is full so tells Esmé to give it her lunch. Jace asks to stroke the dog and Lazy tells him to be careful as they don’t want to bother it. Well at least they don’t have to worry about catching fleas because they probably already have them. More swimming. Creepstopher shows us his breastmoobstroke. He then goes and strokes the dog. He loves being surrounded by mountains with the van right in front of him.

The Inghams are back at the van. She asks Creepstopher what the campsite is called. They don’t rate the restaurant as they don’t have pizza. She cannot cope as they’ve made a big mistake by naming the stray dog Biscuit. Another stray dog came and the named him Bruno. Biscuit told Bruno they were getting out of there. Lazy wants to take them home and Prinny would love a mate. Biscuit never begs for food. Jace screeches at him. The only thing Lazy doesn’t like about Greece is the lonely, starving, stray dogs. They travel too much to get another dog but if they stop travelling in the future then they’re definitely getting a rescue dog like biscuit. His tail is half cut off and it breaks Lazy’s heart. Video of Creepstopher stroking Biscuit. A man punched Biscuit. They’ll never forget him. Creepstopher wants to put Biscuit in the van. Lazy wonders what you have to do to get a dog back to the UK. She tells Isabelle they can just take it.

Esmé is off to do the washing up. They had a lovely dinner. She screams in the washing-up room. Esmé turns the light off whilst Isla is washing up and Isla hits her. They head back to the van screeching.

Biscuit is asleep outside the van Creepstopher is close to tears. The girls brush their teeth.

End of vlog

When your husband gives a stray dog more attention that he's ever given you...
1663966064908.png
1663966262910.png
1663966597243.png
1663966689247.png
1663966644834.png
1663966746277.png
1663965814494.png
1663966011455.png
1663966036244.png
1663966534307.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There are two cuts in yesterday's clip of him singing the alphabet too. Poor kid looks like he's being held hostage half the time when he's being forced to 'learn'. He's so obviously parroting stuff and doesn't have any understanding of what letters or numbers actually are/mean. He was even mixing colours up the other day and he's been 'learning' those, with a thousand different toys, for a year easily. Not Jace's fault. His teacher is clueless.
100% and it’s really sad to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I also forgot to mention when i was talking about the umbrella game, Lazy's reaction to Mila trying to draw on it was a big red flag. You could tell she was holding in how annoyed she was, because she was filming. It's obvious that she just wants Jace's "learning" to look pretty on Instagram and the vlogs. She's "teaching" a 3 year old, you wouldn't expect things to stay neat and tidy. But she very obviously didn't want her amazing umbrella artwork to be ruined by her baby daughter.

Reactions: 22
So every night now they send the girls up to the toiletblock with the camera, is that in hope they make some good content for the vlog so they can finnish what they do in the water before everyone goes to bed...

• Sick
Reactions: 20
It makes me feel sick that they are thinking of bringing another child under their care into this world. We all know how this goes, we’ve seen it played out so many times when Chris gets an idea into his head, especially with big decisions. Either he’s a master manipulator or she’s very stupid or maybe a combination of both. He always gets his way, she’ll announce she’s pregnant by Christmas.

He knows his wife well though. Rather than “I love you, think about how joyful it is to raise a child with each other, how we can dedicate ourselves to them and give them the best in life” it’s “Look at the new pram you can buy, babe, and all the other tit. I’ll let you loose with the credit card if you let me have one more go at reviving our channel because my tit vanlife content isn’t working. I can’t possibly go back to work because I’ll be a laughing stock and you’re about as much use as a chocolate teapot unless you’re pumping out kids”

When she said that they’re not having another baby, and his reply was “that’s what she thinks” my blood ran cold. This is not normal adult behaviour!

As for fostering a dog, please! You got Prinny for the same reason you had Jace and Mila! For views and manipulation. I have never seen a baby look so sad and held back in my life, it’s almost like Mila doesn’t exist, save for the times you have clickbaited her problems.

You say that you won’t stop your children from holding you back from what YOU want to do? As much tit as you spew out of your mouth, this didn’t need to be said, it’s perfectly bleeping obvious!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone else spot the edited clip and jump when Jace was trying to point out the 4 under the purple umbrella 😂 something tells me he’s not as confident with his numbers as Lazy makes out he is - there is no shame at all with that btw Sarah, but to cut it out and make it look like he got the 4 first time is shameful.

Something interesting from this and previous snippets is there doesn’t seem to be much in his ‘learning’ at all - you film snippets for the camera and your insta but sneaky suspicion you are either then leaving him to it or just packing away after. You are no where near as dedicated as you would have people believe and the actions/behaviours are all very telling - the LA would pick up on things like that as well.
He tried 3 times (that we saw) to count to 7. First time was 4 then the next 6. Sorry but kids can count beyond 6 at about 2 years old. He's what 3 and a half.

It's a shame because he had brilliant pen control the other day but the fact he couldn't get the colours right or count to 7 along with his speech means he is behind his peers.

Reactions: 19
They were tit hot on the editing when Jace was scribbling with Mila, did anyone catch him nipping her to get her off the book. Shame they weren't that tit hot putting us all through the poke and wank in the sea 🤮

Screenshot 2022-09-24 001903.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.