The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls are doing tutor lessons and independent learning….. meanwhile Isla is playing with Jace's alphabet blocks

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
They should never have got Prinny.
Yes she is safe and cared for by granny J but she belongs to THEM. Dogs want to be in their home with their family.
Dogs are so precious and my two are my whole heart. I couldn’t be away from them for such frequent long periods like they are away from Prinny.
It’s up to them if they want to be away all the time, but they shouldn’t have got Prinny.
She was bought for Isabelle who barely looks at her and wants a cat.
As much as I criticise Chris he is the only one who seems to genuinely love her.
Granny J constantly has Prinny but never has the grandchildren to stay? Very odd
Dogs can’t talk that’s why the kids don’t stay with Granny !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are they heading home because Nanaar's pension is due and they're a bit skint or has 'Trina or Zelda fucked up the tat and me orders...?
Would you trust Ketrina with access to the tat and me bank facility in order to keep the website up to date, I wouldn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
some snippets of their great Greek adventure.

1st one is one of my pet hates - her lizard tongue (when she says learning) - ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They don’t rate the restaurant as it doesn’t have much choice like pizza, which is what they usually go for. But….it has lovely local cuisine! Look…..
5E926A50-DCF5-48F3-9D0E-C12D11C7D980.jpeg
8830AC7A-CCA7-4365-84F8-283091A7AF8B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Minghams knowing you read here check it out - another family of 7 on YT who’ve been in their house about 6 months before you moved into your ‘manor’. They’ve uploaded a big garden reveal with around 50k views in an hour already - something you guys can only dream
of happening now. They’ve not bodged anything and paid someone to do something with the space they have - a few items are quite similar to what you have but it doesn’t look like a mismatched mess that yours does. The amount you’ve put into that death trap van alone could have given your children a beautiful garden space to enjoy but both of you are too selfish to put their needs first.

Something that really needs to hit home with you both is the children. They’ve said that their girls have been enjoying the new hot tub with friends most days and even have a dedicated space built because they are aware their girls and their friends need their own space now - it is so sad to compare to your own girls, older two not being too different age wise who have no real friends to consider doing that with (Lottie & her mum don’t count). You’ve both created that situation & at some point soon before it’s too late, you both need to realise much YOU are ruining their lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Probably already mentioned but when home educator of the year was asking Jace where the purple umbrella was he pointed to the blue one and then eventually he pointed to the purple one and then dimwit said how many blue raindrops are there 🤨 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First time ever posting on tattle… simply had to after arriving in Corfu today for a lovely week hol and first thing I bleeping see is these scruffy bastards parked up at the beach. I’m pretty sure the blood drained from my face when I realised it was Chris ingham I was stood within ten metres of. Never known relief like it to see on lazy’s Instagram they were leaving. Let the holiday commence!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
In yesterdays vlog where they are in the sea rambling on. You see Chris just in the corner go under water and emerge with his bald head

In the next clip Sarah is focused on herself but you can see him flattening his hair into place before he gets into shot with her.

I can’t get a clip but if anyone can it’s so funny. Watched it several times 😂

4.19 for the slap head and 4.50 for him flattening it all down before he’ll come into shot 😂

I didn't take any notice of their actions, but like others have commented, what are they doing here? (I have an idea but hope not, but I wouldn't put it past them.)
He got off her pretty sharp when one of the girls shouted at them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
First time ever posting on tattle… simply had to after arriving in Corfu today for a lovely week hol and first thing I bleeping see is these scruffy bastards parked up at the beach. I’m pretty sure the blood drained from my face when I realised it was n0ncey Chris ingham I was stood within ten metres of. Never known relief like it to see on lazy’s Instagram they were leaving. Let the holiday commence!
How did you hear about tattle? Did you get any photos?

They should never have got Prinny.
Yes she is safe and cared for by granny J but she belongs to THEM. Dogs want to be in their home with their family.
Dogs are so precious and my two are my whole heart. I couldn’t be away from them for such frequent long periods like they are away from Prinny.
It’s up to them if they want to be away all the time, but they shouldn’t have got Prinny.
She was bought for Isabelle who barely looks at her and wants a cat.
As much as I criticise Chris he is the only one who seems to genuinely love her.
Granny J constantly has Prinny but never has the grandchildren to stay? Very odd
one of my first ever posts on here was about how they’re always buggering off and leaving that dog. I’d just lost my dog and I was torturing myself about how I’d gone to town and left him the day before. He was off his food and I went to buy him some chicken to try to get him to eat. If I’d have known time was that precious I wouldn’t have gone.

• Heart
In yesterdays vlog where they are in the sea rambling on. You see Chris just in the corner go under water and emerge with his bald head

In the next clip Sarah is focused on herself but you can see him flattening his hair into place before he gets into shot with her.

I can’t get a clip but if anyone can it’s so funny. Watched it several times 😂

4.19 for the slap head and 4.50 for him flattening it all down before he’ll come into shot 😂
You made me go watch it ( 5 times 😳🙄 and I see no bald head UNFORTUNATELY ) but he’s definitely rearranging his wig off camera ! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1600372

I didn't take any notice of their actions, but like others have commented, what are they doing here? (I have an idea but hope not, but I wouldn't put it past them.)
He got off her pretty sharp when one of the girls shouted at them.
Definitely having a fiddle there with the kids as close as they were - you can see him looking down at least twice then quickly pulling away when the girls shouted over 🤮 He’s frisky as hell atm & can’t even imagine how he manages to satisfy anyone looking at the state of him & a high chance he’s got a chipolata rather than a jumbo sausage 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Lazy constantly referring to the little dog as it really pissed me off she had no more feeling for that dog than a bit of tit on her shoe it was all for views.
The children have no idea how to act with an animal and although i hate to say it creepy does and he seemed to actually care.
Yeah that’s the ONLY good thing I can say about him , he genuinely seems to care for dogs even though he’s happy to leave prinny for months to get his jollies being anywhere but home to care for her. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
When lazy was doing that umbrella thing with Jace, the camera would cut every time, right before Jace got the right answer.
Such as "which one out of these is a number 4?" *camera cuts* and suddenly Jace has his finger on the number 4 and Lazy is screeching "clever boyyyyy" and again when counting to 7, he couldn't do it, but them the camera cut and he managed to get to six and was really unsure about 7, as if he was either trying to remember what she had just told him to say, or working out what she was mouthing at him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did they ever say what ketamine’trina is having ? boy or girl ? I can’t see anything anywhere ?
thanks in advance 👍

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.