The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed they have put the $ button on their vlogs, so people can directly donate money to them?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Hey Dipsticks, like I said yesterday, you’re shite ‘vanlifers’. It’s common knowledge you organise & book your trip while you’re still at home. Your low IQ is shining through.
What a pair of clowns 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Loving the thumbnail, creepy really don’t care how they look, he picks the most unflattering pics.

Are they desperate to get home because they know the views on the travel vlogs are tit?

Reactions: 16
Lazy constantly referring to the little dog as it really pissed me off she had no more feeling for that dog than a bit of tit on her shoe it was all for views.
The children have no idea how to act with an animal and although i hate to say it creepy does and he seemed to actually care.

Reactions: 20
They’ve got a bloody cheek talking about rescuing stray lonely dogs when they repeatedly leave theirs, albeit Prinny isn’t stray, but she appears completely unwanted.
These are the type of people who shouldn’t be allowed to have pets.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He said that he made the booking for Saturday but then when he got the confirmation it was for October 3rd.
The company said that if there was no availability it automatically booked the next available day.
Then goes on to say that the ferry company found a booking for them to sail on Monday.
All very odd. Think they make it up as they go along.
Why trail the kids round Corfu for vlog content when there's been no content except for beaches or lakes the whole time they've been away.
A bit late worrying about that now.
Why couldn't they let the kids have a few days rest at the campsite without vlogging.
The next week will be exhausting for them all.
I'd be dumping the Pervmobile and all the crap in it and heading for the nearest airport. Would have been much cheaper as well. The thought of sitting in that sweaty tincan for days and days would finish me off.
Wouldnt surprise me of hes lied to her becuase he wanted to do Corfu. Early in the vlog he says so something about wanting to do that anyway so it worked out well.

Reactions: 15
I think they've sailed already. They said they were traveling yesterday and couldn't get the vlog up on time. There's no way they'd tell their vlog which days they were sailing. They know that people are ready to report that van.
I think they were travelling to Corfu yesterday

Reactions: 5
I’m absolutely fuming, INGHAMS you are nasty disgusting horrible people, how dare you go on about rescuing that dog when you dump your own amazing beautiful dog without a thought or a care, you don’t give a tit about him, you are absolutely vile and repulsive, I hate you even more if that’s actually possible 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They’re only going on about rescuing that dog because there’s no way they can. If that dog was wandering round Scotland it wouldn’t even get a look in. They got prinny from a puppy mill for the clicks.

Reactions: 27
They’re only going on about rescuing that dog because there’s no way they can. If that dog was wandering round Scotland it wouldn’t even get a look in. They got prinny from a puppy mill for the clicks.
It wasnt even that, isabelles dad has dogs the only reason tbey got her one was because of that. Same with new york she went thier first with him so they had to go as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They should never have got Prinny.
Yes she is safe and cared for by granny J but she belongs to THEM. Dogs want to be in their home with their family.
Dogs are so precious and my two are my whole heart. I couldn’t be away from them for such frequent long periods like they are away from Prinny.
It’s up to them if they want to be away all the time, but they shouldn’t have got Prinny.
She was bought for Isabelle who barely looks at her and wants a cat.
As much as I criticise Chris he is the only one who seems to genuinely love her.
Granny J constantly has Prinny but never has the grandchildren to stay? Very odd

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is grim - not even hiding this sicko’s name who is commenting about her, sickening to think what’s likely happening behind the screen 🤢 Why do they continue to subject their kids to this? 😡
bleeping hell. Last year, i posted a picture of my son on my public instagram (I've shared maybe a dozen pics of him on there in the 7 years I've had it) and a few days later some rando left a comment about how handsome he was. I clicked on their profile, and it was all pictures of little kids. Made me sick to the pit of my stomach. Immediately removed all of his pictures, blocked and reported that account, and will no longer share his face publicly. These two, and so many like them, make money off of putting their children's images out there for all to see. How can they ignore this? It's all about the money! Exploitative, irresponsible, and disgusting excuses for parents!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Loving the thumbnail, creepy really don’t care how they look, he picks the most unflattering pics.

Are they desperate to get home because they know the views on the travel vlogs are tit?
He ain’t got the time innit he’s got messages pending all night long while sitting in that pong

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.