The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been 1.5 years since the last girl creepy slept with was exposed, unfortunately it wouldn’t surprise me if someone else came forward soon. Is there people for girls to talk to if they don’t want to go public? I know therealinghams use to be active but they’ve gone and I can imagine for these girls it must be scary to go public.

Reactions: 14
Mila is/was probably due her 12 month review with the health visitor. I wonder if they went on this trip to avoid it. Or maybe that's why they're in a hurry to get home (as if)!
I'm wondering if she is pregnant and needs to get back for an antenatal checkup. This whole trip has been boring. All they did was shop in lidl and either go to lakes or the sea. Why the big rush now at the end. It seems very strange. They would never get a job working for the tourist board when all we saw was Sarah's face talking to the camera the majority of the time. Something is up I reckon.

Reactions: 16
Are they heading home because Nanaar's pension is due and they're a bit skint or has 'Trina or Zelda fucked up the tat and me orders...?

Reactions: 12
The ferry gets booked months in advance 🤣 this is why you plan you idiots!

They have one for monday but lost money as they booked one and the booking got changed to a different date, could only get 70% refunded. Love that for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

They have one for monday but lost money as they booked one and the booking got changed to a different date, could only get 70% refunded. Love that for them.
Ha ha ha ha bleeping idiots 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In yesterdays vlog where they are in the sea rambling on. You see Chris just in the corner go under water and emerge with his bald head

In the next clip Sarah is focused on herself but you can see him flattening his hair into place before he gets into shot with her.

I can’t get a clip but if anyone can it’s so funny. Watched it several times 😂

4.19 for the slap head and 4.50 for him flattening it all down before he’ll come into shot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

And they were calling the woman in the booking office stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lately I admit I have often been skimming past the comments about neglect and safety issues, I've just been reading the comments that made me laugh. Our son will be having heart surgery at some point. We already knew quite a lot of information before he was born and we are glad that in the short term he's managing well, but because of this he has struggled to put weight on. He sees various doctors for different things and we are hopeful that everything we have in place now will help him put weight on and help him until he gets surgery.

I won't be sharing a lot about him because this isn't the place, but I shared this because I can't help but think of when Jace (and maybe Mila - I can't remember much other than her being washed in a frying pan) wasn't putting weight on for no other reason than Sarah wouldn't wake up to feed him more often. My other children have been fine to leave for longer stretches, they never lost weight and instead preferred to take large amounts of milk at once (formula, so I was very aware of exactly how large amounts they wanted). But she knew her baby wasn't putting weight on and knew there was a simple solution to try. She just didn't want to make the effort.

With them, it isn't entirely the "nothing bad will happen to us" attitude. Chris and Sarah prioritise their own safety with proper seats/seat belts and put their own wants first. They are aware accidents can happen - they have had trips to hospital with their children's injuries. Minor injuries, but even that usually leaves a parent quite shaken. They have watched their baby daughter go down for surgery. They have watched Jace ill in hospital for days. They seriously considered continuing their holiday whilst Jace was ill, they took him away as soon as he came home, and put off appointments for Mila. Their first thought is always to film medical appointments, they don't even go home before getting the camera out to start talking about it. They know things can happen, and as long as it doesn't disrupt their plans too much they welcome the vlog content.

After Mila got her cast off they have done nothing to help her catch up with her milestones. Luckily she seems to be getting on with it herself but it shouldn't have been like that. She should have had time to play and learn to explore in safety at home, not crawling across a bunk bed or left in the care of children when she isn't stuck in a car seat or being carried to yet another lake. They don't deserve their children, but the sad thing is they will have more just because they can.
Hope all goes well for your son. At least you are doing your very best for him. That's what you do when you love your children.
I don't think Sarah has an ounce of love in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sarah booms the dog has half a tail. Whilst in the UK dogs (especially my most loved spaniels) can be legally docked (ie have half a tail). The silly tart then says she would like to ‘adopt’ a dog in thenUK. Fortunately the stringent rules regarding re-hominig/dog adoption are pretty strict. I suspect they’d never be approved. Thank the lord - I wouldn’t want them adopting a flea. It’s just a pity the authorities weren’t as stringent around how they treat their offspring 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah booms the dog has half a tail. Whilst in the UK dogs (especially my most loved spaniels) can be legally docked (ie have half a tail). The silly tart then says she would like to ‘adopt’ a dog in thenUK. Fortunately the stringent rules regarding re-hominig/dog adoption are pretty strict. I suspect they’d never be approved. Thank the lord - I wouldn’t want them adopting a flea. It’s just a pity the authorities weren’t as stringent around how they treat their offspring 😢
Shame she forgot that she actually has a dog.Poor Prinny.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tell me you're worried about your viewer numbers without yelling me you're worried about your viewer numbers.
Yeh but the thing is people move on when they’re bored and then you’re forgotten. I’ve lost touch with loads of channels I used to watch and can’t even remember their names anymore 😂

Reactions: 15
I think they've sailed already. They said they were traveling yesterday and couldn't get the vlog up on time. There's no way they'd tell their vlog which days they were sailing. They know that people are ready to report that van.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He said that he made the booking for Saturday but then when he got the confirmation it was for October 3rd.
The company said that if there was no availability it automatically booked the next available day.
Then goes on to say that the ferry company found a booking for them to sail on Monday.
All very odd. Think they make it up as they go along.
Why trail the kids round Corfu for vlog content when there's been no content except for beaches or lakes the whole time they've been away.
A bit late worrying about that now.
Why couldn't they let the kids have a few days rest at the campsite without vlogging.
The next week will be exhausting for them all.
I'd be dumping the Pervmobile and all the crap in it and heading for the nearest airport. Would have been much cheaper as well. The thought of sitting in that sweaty tincan for days and days would finish me off.

Reactions: 18
Legally docked if they’re proved to be working dogs where a tail may be at risk of injury as far as I’m aware.
yeah, you have to jump through an awful lot of hoops to adopt a dog. I’ve walked a few people through the process and even pulling a few strings for my brother and his wife wasn’t straight forward even though I foster for that organisation and have done for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.