The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is his hair naturally ginger?
Looks like he dyes his hair and eyebrows šŸ„“

Reactions: 14
How absolutely vile this family are. Sat for 10 minutes taking about the ā€œstunninā€™ā€ cruise ship while on Corfu just about sums up how absolutely uncultured and artless they are. That sleezebag calling the food rancid, look in the bleeping mirror you absolute knob jockey.

Also saying that even cars find it difficult to get around Corfuā€¦ what?! And the lack of research and then complaining there are no campsites. Cheap skate pricks. Absolutely vile the lot of them.

Reactions: 29
Itā€™s on the wiki on here after ā€œchris ingham nakedā€ thankfully turned up no results
So much new stuff to be added to the Wiki! Starting with he superduper 7 birth DPD van!

Maybe when we get the next borefest and we have nothing reallllly to talk about we can all make suggestions of what could be added :p

Reactions: 15
How absolutely vile this family are. Sat for 10 minutes taking about the ā€œstunninā€™ā€ cruise ship while on Corfu just about sums up how absolutely uncultured and artless they are. That sleezebag calling the food rancid, look in the bleeping mirror you absolute knob jockey.

Also saying that even cars find it difficult to get around Corfuā€¦ what?! And the lack of research and then complaining there are no campsites. Cheap skate pricks. Absolutely vile the lot of them.
Donā€™t know how they can moan about the food when we see what lazy serves up! šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 24
I think you could be on to somethingā€¦
Really? Donā€™t know where Esme and mila get their red hair from? My youngest is a red head and everyone comments how lovely his hair is, embrace the ginger gene creepster! Your encouraging two of your daughters to be ashamed of their beautiful hair! You nasty bastard!

.angered more than they should.
Food too Greek for you?
Someone definitely had a good go at them.
Two sulky big kids. Put a bloody smile on your faces and make it an enjoyable time for the sake of your kids. That's what normal people do, but then, oh well.
Isabel. The next road trip your stepfather wants to take you on tell him to sod off.
The whole vlog makes them look like spoilt brats.
Well said x

My next dream holiday is actually a cruise! Imagine paying all that money just to find you were stuck with that feral lot! Iā€™d be demanding a refund! Just picture clevaaa booing! Being demanding next cabin to yours! No bloody thanks x

Really? Donā€™t know where Esme and mila get their red hair from? My youngest is a red head and everyone comments how lovely his hair is, embrace the ginger gene creepster! Your encouraging two of your daughters to be ashamed of their beautiful hair! You nasty bastard!

Well said x

My next dream holiday is actually a cruise! Imagine paying all that money just to find you were stuck with that feral lot! Iā€™d be demanding a refund! Just picture clevaaa booing! Being demanding next cabin to yours! No bloody thanks x

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
No wonder they are loosing ifannies, every country they visit they manage to offend people, the more countries they visit the less people watch.

Reactions: 23
I think many people hope the LEA are doing something. I also worry for those kids in a formal setting now.
Theyā€™re in more danger from their parents, who feel itā€™s acceptable to put their children in danger just to have something to film to try get in the views/papers. It wonā€™t be nice but they canā€™t all hide away in that death trap, and thatā€™s what it is, with their stupid parents for the rest of their lives never interacting with other people outside the ā€˜ifam membersā€™. The longer it goes on the worse it will be. In an ideal world theyā€™d get support but with cuts, sadly, thatā€™s unlikely. Theyā€™re all regressing and all need routine in their lives (yes Sarah and chris too) and they need some sort of protection plan too in order to prevent them disappearing on ā€˜holidaysā€™ all the time - which are obviously severely lacking in being educational at all.

Unfortunately it is the kids that suffer, not their parents in these circumstances.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.