The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember Creepy allegedly being a creep with girls and young women when he was at his brother's My Forever gigs.

A woman came forward in 2020 who said that Creepy used to meet up with her at gigs and kept hidden that he had a fiancé and children. She said that he made out that he was single and that she knew of other women that he had slept with at the time. She said that she met up with him in 2012 - when Isla was a newborn baby, Esme was 3 and Isabelle was 6.

Note that the lady says that Dave knew about Creepy's dodgy behavior and thought that he should stop...

I have also included a screenshot of a message that Creepy allegedly sent to another young woman at around the same time.

The last two screenshots show when Creepy seemed to actually fancy his own brother 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
A re-telling of my favourite lies ever - the ‘DeLonge’ origin story. He genuinely doesn’t realise how transparently bullshit and cringe his made-up backstory is. He is like an alien who has never had contact with humans. I have lived my whole life amongst men - I had brothers, went to an all-boys school, then worked on building sites. I can guarantee, with 100% certainty, that no man in the U.K. has ever been given a ‘high school-style nickname’ where their surname is changed to the name of their favourite pop singer - that’s not even remotely close to how nicknames work, CREEPY.
31526940-2FA8-47AD-8E4E-591F026BF48D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
If Creepy wanted to go to Corfu, why didn't he leave the van and the rest of them on that little beach and go by himself? Lazy and the kids seemed reasonably happy going on and on and on and on about the dogs and eating bread, Creepy could've gone and got his drone shots and visited all these remote places without being lumbered with the van and the rest of them and he might even have got a shag.

He could also have done a dramatic clickbait. "KICKED OUT OF THE VAN!!!! ALONE IN CORFU!! POW!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember Creepy allegedly being a creep with girls and young women when he was at his brother's My Forever gigs.

A woman came forward in 2020 who said that Creepy used to meet up with her at gigs and kept hidden that he had a fiancé and children. She said that he made out that he was single and that she knew of other women that he had slept with at the time. She said that she met up with him in 2012 - when Isla was a newborn baby, Esme was 3 and Isabelle was 6.

Note that the lady says that Dave knew about Creepy's dodgy behavior and thought that he should stop...

I have also included a screenshot of a message that Creepy allegedly sent to another young woman at around the same time.

The last two screenshots show when Creepy seemed to actually fancy his own brother 😂
‘Memory Mondays’ were Chris and Sarah’s best idea👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Did anyone else catch at the beginning, the remark made about a hike, then it was changed to a stroll, I cannot recall the exact wording. Something about a hike to wherever they were going at the beginning, then however long it was going to take, then not sure who says something, then lazy goes, oh not a hike, a stroll... So it was kind of a tell me you read here, without telling me you read here moment. When I heard it.
I did, lazy said it was a hike and then off camera creepy said not so much a hike but a stroll. I’m not the most observant but thought at the time that shows they read here.

Reactions: 20
A re-telling of my favourite lies ever - the ‘DeLonge’ origin story. He genuinely doesn’t realise how transparently bullshit and cringe his made-up backstory is. He is like an alien who has never had contact with humans. I have lived my whole life amongst men - I had brothers, went to an all-boys school, then worked on building sites. I can guarantee, with 100% certainty, that no man in the U.K. has ever been given a ‘high school-style nickname’ where their surname is changed to the name of their favourite pop singer - that’s not even remotely close to how nicknames work, CREEPY. View attachment 1605874
And that stories fine, kids have strange obsesssions but once you grow up surely you’d change it to your own last name 🤦🏼‍♀️ And who did it stick with 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not like he’s got mates that still call it him. I call my childhood friend shampoo (she’s called Theresa may🤦🏼‍♀️) but she doesn’t use it or write it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh God. I've just realised what the next batch of borefest vlogs will be once they're home. It'll be the non stop Christmas preparation and Sarah making the house look like a tacky Christmas grotto while Chris pretends to be shocked.
And the kids opening a shitload of advent calendars and rattling on and bleeping on about elves and hearing Santa and everything will be soooooo cute,time this lot were banned from social media ,they are dirty and have nothing of interest to say especially Big Sarah 🤢🤮 and the pAed0 she stands by 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A re-telling of my favourite lies ever - the ‘DeLonge’ origin story. He genuinely doesn’t realise how transparently bullshit and cringe his made-up backstory is. He is like an alien who has never had contact with humans. I have lived my whole life amongst men - I had brothers, went to an all-boys school, then worked on building sites. I can guarantee, with 100% certainty, that no man in the U.K. has ever been given a ‘high school-style nickname’ where their surname is changed to the name of their favourite pop singer - that’s not even remotely close to how nicknames work, CREEPY. View attachment 1605874
Time he grew up, your Mr Ingham you prat!

Am hoping it’s the LEA calling them home. It’s clear there’s no education going on in that family at all and the parents are barely able to function and certainly not capable of educating their children. It’s about the only shred of optimism I have!

Thanks for the reminder of the ‘delonge’ origin story! Gave me a smile (and it’s that sort of day where smiling is easier said than done!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s got to get home to go into competition with Zoe Sugg over hallowe’en decorating. Zoe Sugg isn’t even aware of a competition 🤣

no fan of Zoe btw but I have to say the difference between Ottie and Mila is astonishing considering there’s not much of an age difference

Reactions: 21

It must have been like shagging Little Nicky....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am hoping it’s the LEA calling them home. It’s clear there’s no education going on in that family at all and the parents are barely able to function and certainly not capable of educating their children. It’s about the only shred of optimism I have!

Thanks for the reminder of the ‘delonge’ origin story! Gave me a smile (and it’s that sort of day where smiling is easier said than done!)
I think many people hope the LEA are doing something. I also worry for those kids in a formal setting now.

• Heart
#253 Sarah loves to moan, except in the bedroom…
Hehe Sarah loves to moan she needs to lose five stone she learned it from her husband who loves to drone and drone 😂
In other news how thick are they I’ve seen several videos in the past where they’ve struggled with narrow roads, you only get caught with that once and you would surely do research next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Brilliant screenshots

That lady was posting in her own name and included photos of herself, so if ever Chris had cause to go after someone for defamation/lies it would have been her. But he couldn't, because it's true, they both knew it.

Annoyed that his friends that knew what he was like never spoke out. Bunch of cowards.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Creepy will never be faithful ,Saz knows exactly how he is,she knows he messaged young vulnerable women and girls,he won't ever change but greedy Saz stays as she loves spending excessive amounts of money on crap and Creepy bissells the warehouse so she can sit on her ever expanding arse

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.