The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know when dead bodies get washed up on the shore and there all bloated......
Screenshot_20220926_203216.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Oh God. I've just realised what the next batch of borefest vlogs will be once they're home. It'll be the non stop Christmas preparation and Sarah making the house look like a tacky Christmas grotto while Chris pretends to be shocked.
Yep back to each vlog being about them putting up an amazing tree or plastic looking garland.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isla is the child i feel for most in this family. As she's become older and no longer the youngest shes been tossed aside. Shes the one kid out that family who id say is more academic than creative she needs stimulating with learning and things like museums rather than sitting on a beach. but we all know sarah and creepy dont give a tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Just some more snippets from yesterday's borefest vlog.

They really are the typical thick chav family abroad. No offence to anyone who's a thick chav lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Without wanting to offend anyone, why does creepy look like a special needs adult out with his adopted family?
9E0F707C-5ACB-4114-A0ED-90E7F48A7262.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

They really are the typical thick chav family abroad. No offence to anyone who's a thick chav lol.

View attachment 1607309
View attachment 1607310
View attachment 1607311
View attachment 1607312
Who was Jace sharing with? Or shall I say who was getting whatever Jace decided to leave once heā€™d finished licking it and touching it ā€¦ thatā€™s if he left any!

Also, tell him to stop screeching jeez my ears!

• Sick
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1607309
View attachment 1607310
View attachment 1607311
View attachment 1607312
Tell me you're set for life, without telling me you're set for life. I'll go first, a family share small bottle of coke, 1 between 7!

Also, surely Chris with all his A*s and (fictitious) qualifications knew that Isabelle looked like an actual bleeping idiot talking about maps, why not edit it out. I honestly think they've got to the point where they literally have so little/film so little every clip counts.

I've been to Corfu, there was so much to do, a personal fave was a boat trip to a ship wreck and snorkelling in some of the clearest water I've ever seen. There was so much to do, these blood suckers are just wondering round aimlessly with their feral brats, bored shitless

I've said it before and I'll say it again, wash esmes hair, Sarah you can edit it out on your pics but the poor girls face is a giant zit ball and she looks like she's been dipped in a fryer.

All tres twisted shithouse seacroft about the dress thing, 'trolls' really consume you all day don't they.

Im living my best life.....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I donā€™t believe for a second there isnā€™t anything to do in Corfu that can create content.

Reactions: 22
How can they moan so muchā€¦ if your having a bad day šŸ™„ check yourselves into a 5* (have a wash & slap up meal) coz your soooo minted, re-evaluate then crack on with your trip

• Heart
Reactions: 30
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember Creepy allegedly being a creep with girls and young women when he was at his brother's My Forever gigs.

A woman came forward in 2020 who said that Creepy used to meet up with her at gigs and kept hidden that he had a fiancƩ and children. She said that he made out that he was single and that she knew of other women that he had slept with at the time. She said that she met up with him in 2012 - when Isla was a newborn baby, Esme was 3 and Isabelle was 6.

Note that the lady says that Dave knew about Creepy's dodgy behavior and thought that he should stop...

I have also included a screenshot of a message that Creepy allegedly sent to another young woman at around the same time.

The last two screenshots show when Creepy seemed to actually fancy his own brother šŸ˜‚
He really is addicted to sex, addicted to attention and a disillusioned fool. I feel very old when I see messages like these.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don't understand it. Just park the van up and take some hotel rooms. Relax for a few days and then move on. Or drive back the same route and stay again where you had a good time. = Go back to Switzerland.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sarahs doing an ask me anything on insta.. go ask her, dare you!
Lazy looking for a good old rant and a culling session of all the haters. If only she spent her time educating her children instead of wasting it on such rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I donā€™t believe for a second there isnā€™t anything to do in Corfu that can create content.
Well it depends how much cash you have. Eating out with seven people doesnā€™t come cheap even drinks in a coffee shop is expensive. I canā€™t imagine going to a tourist destination just to sit on a wall and watch others enjoy themselves. Sarahā€™s shock at the price of the skirt Isla wanted and no to a ball that golden boy liked speaks volumes about their finances. When we went on holiday it was special we got to have things that we werenā€™t usually allowed to have because ā€œholidayā€. I would rather have one fab trip with a nice bed and food than woman around like hobos with slapped arses where is the fun in that, eating tit stuffed in a smelly van nah no never not for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.