The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posh Sarah with a potty mouth. Who knew. Whatā€™s that deranged laugh all about as well.

Chris sweeping her hair back in the latest vlog actually gave me shivers. They both make my skin crawl such an odd family

Itā€™s his spindly little witch fingers. Makes me gag
Everything about the creep makes me gag.

Reactions: 23
Horrible little shite, isn't he....
Just canā€™t stand him, probably good job he wonā€™t be put in school, donā€™t think anyone would like him. Them all laughing at him is encouraging him to be a tit, heā€™s not funny, heā€™s quite horrible really. I bet they all sing to his tune in that family.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So Sarah Ingham doesn't like to follow other people's recommendations but then tells people not to come to Corfu in a van.

Bless her, Isla saying humans ruin things while she and the fam are gallivanting around Europe in a gas-guzzling pan etc etc.

View attachment 1604839
View attachment 1604840
View attachment 1604842
Sarah ,as a (cough) "mother" who`s now been p*mping out her kids for Youtube fame and money for 7 yrs oor more ,you need to just shut your mouth!! Your content is both dire and reeking of desperation ,to save what little`s left of your lousy channel Who knows what circumstances those women have found themselves in? 3 more words.POT.KETTLE. BLACK.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I donā€™t like to speak for all of us, but I donā€™t think Iā€™m speaking out of turn when Sarah puts out a post saying ask me anything šŸ™„

1664234561155.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It made me really angry to hear Chris say that sometimes this vanlife/YouTubing life is hard and that he just wants a hotel room or to sleep in his own bed! This whole trip was your bleeping idea! Youā€™re forcing your kids to endure this miserable existence to fulfil your wants, you miserable man!

You can tell heā€™s thrown a whopper of a tantrum in tonightā€™s vlog over a meal, and the fact he couldnā€™t go to the places he had wanted to visit. So much so, his go to response was to leave immediately and return to England. He must be an absolute nightmare to be around.

Might sound a bit strange but it reminds me of the time that Chris had decided for himself that he wanted less salt in his diet, and so his completely irrational decision was to throw away all the salt in the house. Mental!

The way he pronounced ā€œGyroā€, good lord, you uncultured twit!

Esme looked completely over their bullshit tonight, I think there were big arguments happening in that van between dumb and dumber.

Poor Isla at the end there. Sarah Ingham, youā€™re one hell of a piece of work!

I truly hope when your kids are old enough they turn tables and in one way or another make as much money as they possibly can by selling their story or if not, leave you both old and lonely with only your memories of how you stole everything from them & put them in danger for endless piles of tat. Itā€™s what you deserve!
Couldn`t agree more! (Creepy Ingham 2022....Gyro giro either way it`s a big fat No Hell NO!!! )

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I donā€™t like to speak for all of us, but I donā€™t think Iā€™m speaking out of turn when Sarah puts out a post saying ask me anything šŸ™„

View attachment 1607735
She does those so she can share any she doesnā€™t like and witch about it, because you know sheā€™s living her best life she has so much spare time to sit on Instagram and Tattleā€¦..Hi Lazy šŸ–•

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I see that the gash Mila had under her arm is finally clearing up about a month later, FFS! Should never have got to that point

F40738FB-38CB-47B0-80EB-CD8D69E69077.jpeg

0D75DBF5-B0B3-4A4A-9AC9-D02254224452.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
A re-telling of my favourite lies ever - the ā€˜DeLongeā€™ origin story. He genuinely doesnā€™t realise how transparently bullshit and cringe his made-up backstory is. He is like an alien who has never had contact with humans. I have lived my whole life amongst men - I had brothers, went to an all-boys school, then worked on building sites. I can guarantee, with 100% certainty, that no man in the U.K. has ever been given a ā€˜high school-style nicknameā€™ where their surname is changed to the name of their favourite pop singer - thatā€™s not even remotely close to how nicknames work, CREEPY. View attachment 1605874
I think by 'high school style nickname' he means 'I put this as my emo/scene screen name on MySpace and forgot that people stopped doing that tit when MySpace died'.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
D07914EB-2D68-4D0F-B2EA-3745A9EB27F8.jpeg
Is that the creepsters Neck-LACE that Izzy is wearing?
Not weird, Not weird at allā€¦..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
A re-telling of my favourite lies ever - the ā€˜DeLongeā€™ origin story. He genuinely doesnā€™t realise how transparently bullshit and cringe his made-up backstory is. He is like an alien who has never had contact with humans. I have lived my whole life amongst men - I had brothers, went to an all-boys school, then worked on building sites. I can guarantee, with 100% certainty, that no man in the U.K. has ever been given a ā€˜high school-style nicknameā€™ where their surname is changed to the name of their favourite pop singer - thatā€™s not even remotely close to how nicknames work, CREEPY. View attachment 1605874
So is he saying that he still adds Delongeā€™s surname on to his the same way teenage girls used to with boy band members? šŸ¤£

Happy TAT day!

When Sarah said that ā‚¬50 was expensive for the skirt Isla wanted and then has the cheek to charge more than that for a blanket from Alibaba on Tat and Me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.