The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known a parent in my life; who crosses a road with the children behind them! They don't even as much as glance their heads round to make sure they are safe.
I'm 50ish and perfectly capable of crossing a road on my own - but when crossing a road with my husband (even though I am perfectly capable on my own) he will grab my hand and make sure I get across safely!! These 2 tit for brain parents can't even do that for their children - some who clearly lack road sense!

‘Albania looks flat on a map’
Jesus Christ Lazy, get that poor girl into college, she desperately needs an education.
maybe she opens up a folded map and thinks the folds are valleys and hills - because the folds go up and down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
this may have been said previously but when they call Mila “little woman” i die inside. i already hate “little man” but it is more widely used. but isn’t “little lady” more commonly used for little girls? why “woman”? it just gives me icky vibes. in conclusion, i hate all forms of this. little man🤢. little lady🤢🤢. little woman🤢🤢🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
this may have been said previously but when they call Mila “little woman” i die inside. i already hate “little man” but it is more widely used. but isn’t “little lady” more commonly used for little girls? why “woman”? it just gives me icky vibes. in conclusion, i hate all forms of this. little man🤢. little lady🤢🤢. little woman🤢🤢🤢.
Same.
It’s vile.

Reactions: 24
Doesn’t help that it’s coming out of creepy Inghams mouth either

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Aww Corfu, you’ve let yourself down, you’ve not reached the highest Seacroftian standards. You’ve disappointed the Clampetts 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Their mood swings are something else 😬

Does anyone else think that Creepy may have an opioid addiction? He's often got that same pasty, waxy, clammy look that heroin addicts have. His eyes also look 'off' and sort of glassy a lot of the time. Not to mention his excitable, giddy behaviour, which could be drug-induced euphoria.

Lazy was absolutely seething when Isla was talking. I don't know how she can't bear to listen to Isla, but is perfectly happy to listen to chipmunk Jace. Make it make sense 🤪 When I watch the vlog, I have to mute it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If possible I dislike them even more now

Corfu is very special for me, I spent two weeks their with my parents when. I was 17 and the last holiday I got with my dad before he health took a turn for the worse and he never travelled again.

We hired a car and drove all over for two weeks, yes the roads can be scary and small, but as it hers said I've seen some coach drivers do incredible things on the roads.

Corfu Town is stunning and has a long history with the brittish, they still play cricket regularly in the green. The old fortress is well worth a visit.
Paleokastrista monestry is also stunning and so worth the hair raising journey too. I will never forget the place and meeting with the old Greek monks who were just charming.

Also worth visit is Achellion Palace, some of a James bond film was filmed there but it has so much history. Loads of statues of zeus and achellies etc...I still recall the history lesson my dad gave to me over 20 years later! Considering the home school they never step foot in places like that.

As first I was disgusted they don't like corfu but soon realised it shows what little culture and class they have about them. And thank god they hate one of my favourite places

Paleokastritsa Monaster

what is the correct pronunciation for gyros? I imagine it starts with a hard g, like gynaecology.
It's more like ge-ros

Last edited:
  • Heart
Their mood swings are something else 😬

Does anyone else think that Creepy may have an opioid addiction? He's often got that same pasty, waxy, clammy look that heroin addicts have. His eyes also look 'off' and sort of glassy a lot of the time. Not to mention his excitable, giddy behaviour, which could be drug-induced euphoria.

Lazy was absolutely seething when Isla was talking. I don't know how she can't bear to listen to Isla, but is perfectly happy to listen to chipmunk Jace. Make it make sense 🤪 When I watch the vlog, I have to mute it.
I was JUST thinking this same thing the other day when Sarah was sniffling away and her pupils were gone. It is real odd

If possible I dislike them even more now

Corfu is very special for me, I spent two weeks their with my parents when. I was 17 and the last holiday I got with my dad before he health took a turn for the worse and he never travelled again.

We hired a car and drove all over for two weeks, yes the roads can be scary and small, but as it hers said I've seen some coach drivers do incredible things on the roads.

Corfu Town is stunning and has a long history with the brittish, they still play cricket regularly in the green. The old fortress is well worth a visit.
Paleokastrista monestry is also stunning and so worth the hair raising journey too. I will never forget the place and meeting with the old Greek monks who were just charming.

Also worth visit is Achellion Palace, some of a James bond film was filmed there but it has so much history. Loads of statues of zeus and achellies etc...I still recall the history lesson my dad gave to me over 20 years later! Considering the home school they never step foot in places like that.

As first I was disgusted they don't like corfu but soon realised it shows what little culture and class they have about them. And thank god they hate one of my favourite places

Paleokastritsa Monaster

It's more like ge-ros
The correct way to pronounce it is YEAR-o's

Reactions: 14
That clip of Sarah's face when Isla is talking speaks bleeping volumes, doesn't it? Absolute disdain for her own child. When i watched their vlogs, she was the favourite.

Reactions: 33
Tonight's vlog reminded me of the end of the last European adventure. When they were dossing around Switzerland doing nothing, said everything was GREAT, then they drove to a closed road, seemed to decide to go home out of nowhere and didn't vlog the trip home.

This trip has been particularly miserable even for them. At least with the extended stints in campsites, they can get the awning and sofas set up and have a bit more space, wash themselves and their clothes, and hanging around the pool in the sun is pleasant enough. For over a month now, they've been living lying down because there's not enough room for everybody to sit down ffs.

They seem to have struggled to cook anything on this trip too. Why are they trawling restaurants to waste money that they clearly don't have on food that they don't like instead of banging a pizza in the oven/lobbing rice and frozen veg into a wok/warming some soup all of a sudden? Kitchen broken?
Yes have they even used that pull out stove under the bed

Reactions: 14
They never plan anything correctly.

If you go to countries like Croatia, Albania, Montenegro etc it is very likely that you need a bit of cash on you. Even if just for a toilet or a small shop ... I wonder how they manage to get a trolley at Lidl, over here you have to insert a 1 euro coin or a chip token.

I am sure corfu is happy to see their vans backlights!!!

Reactions: 30
Lazy claiming other people in vans were doing the same as them. Surely actual van lifers would plan their trips and would know where they could/couldn't take their vans and where they could/couldn't park it and stay overnight.

Every trip they go on they are so disorganised and waste so much time messing about instead of planning ahead.
They know by the low views and comments on here that constant sea/lake content is boring so now they just aimlessly traipse around the streets, moaning and looking for content.

When they get home, it'll be no better, Lazy will be back to the daily shopping borefest and dragging along whichever children get the short straw to go with her, probably poor exclusively breastfed 'little woman'.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh God. I've just realised what the next batch of borefest vlogs will be once they're home. It'll be the non stop Christmas preparation and Sarah making the house look like a tacky Christmas grotto while Chris pretends to be shocked.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Did anyone else catch at the beginning, the remark made about a hike, then it was changed to a stroll, I cannot recall the exact wording. Something about a hike to wherever they were going at the beginning, then however long it was going to take, then not sure who says something, then lazy goes, oh not a hike, a stroll... So it was kind of a tell me you read here, without telling me you read here moment. When I heard it.

Reactions: 36
Oh God. I've just realised what the next batch of borefest vlogs will be once they're home. It'll be the non stop Christmas preparation and Sarah making the house look like a tacky Christmas grotto while Chris pretends to be shocked.
So cringe.

Omg come home to chaos = lazy has the Christmas decorations out.

Omg extreme makeover = they put the tree up.

Omg early Christmas surprise = they put the tree up early.

Transforming the house = the stairway to heaven has had its lights put up.

Intruder in our garden = they’ve stuck a Santa or elf ornament outside.

Someone was in our house last night = Isla and Esme wake up and claim they see or heard Santa 🙄.

But first up,

Something scary happened in our house last night = they put up Halloween decorations.

We have a ghost in the house = they put up Halloween decorations.

Major makeover = they put up Halloween decorations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Right, so I've thought of some ideas for them for when they get home. It had the bonus of making their next van trip better, so listen up Inghams! 😆

First, put a stop to any and all unnecessary spending. Lots of your ifam will be struggling to heat their homes and feed themselves this winter, read the room.

Chris needs to leave the van alone. If he wants a project, he still has the wardrobes to build and then he can make a start on the garage.
With the stuff you clear out of the garage, you could go to a car boot sale. Have the girls run it, work out pricing, handle the money, encourage people over etc. Afterwards you could donate the money you make to a charity and have the girls research and pick one (or one each).

For Halloween, you could have the youngest ones make the decorations. You probably found a load of craft stuff in the garage, so don't go out and buy more. And they could all make their own costumes, they need more than a bin bag to do this though.

Same for decorating for Christmas, you already have more than enough. The ifam will thank you for showing that you don't need to go out every year and buy new stuff. Buy the kids a few meaningful presents instead of mountains of tat. That should be easy since you have mentioned more than once this year, how you don't like plastic toys.

Think I've gave you more vlog content than you've have for the rest of the year and with the money you save, you can visit more than beaches on your next van trip 🥳

Last edited:
Did anyone else catch at the beginning, the remark made about a hike, then it was changed to a stroll, I cannot recall the exact wording. Something about a hike to wherever they were going at the beginning, then however long it was going to take, then not sure who says something, then lazy goes, oh not a hike, a stroll... So it was kind of a tell me you read here, without telling me you read here moment. When I heard it.
I heard it. Just confirms to me that sarah thinks any type of walk is a hike no matter how far they are going 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest from IG!
He has two facial expressions. This one and the 'drop that towel and resend' one. I hate his excessive use of exclamation marks. He thinks he is hot tit when he speaks teenage gangsta. He is just tit.
Reminds me of something I'd love to get and wanted to share with you all. I adore Chris Packham. How cool is this?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.