The Ingham Family #251 The most amazing trip you ever did see...scrolling through tattle in a sex AirBnb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Chris get banged up at immigration again? Did shifty Sarah get a grilling too? 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chris makes reference to where they are heading as a final destination and that the viewers will know where it is …… I am totally confused as to where they are heading, other than Greece, but what route are they taking home?? Anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: 13
At least there doing some kind of history like the romans and bathing once a week in a public bath 🙄 Izzy got her own style 🤔 I remember having a slipknot top

• Haha
Reactions: 14
offcourse Creepy is looking up the best beaches in any country he is going to.
How suspisious would it seem to a border control that they stop just before the border for quite a while.

Reactions: 17
It’s obvious they do zero research on the countries they visit
They see a beach that’s it

Reactions: 34
I can’t get over the size of Sarah

she’s like a giant walking tea towel

humongous

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What is that Jace saying? It's just bloody noise, no words for that family. Get Them In A School FAST

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Chris makes reference to where they are heading as a final destination and that the viewers will know where it is …… I am totally confused as to where they are heading, other than Greece, but what route are they taking home?? Anyone have any ideas?
Germany

It’s obvious they do zero research on the countries they visit
They see a beach that’s it
The most stunning beach 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The funniest part of that vlog was the campest man on YouTube standing pointing to a row of tents shouting “CAMPER! CAMPER! CAMPER!” with a limp wrist 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m back in a state of high excitement. Nowt to do with ‘the screechies’ that him whizzing on his Zimmer frame calls ‘em. You should see the size of my marrow and how many tomatoes have been harvested. Going to be busy making piccalilli tomorrow if someone can drop in a cauliflower. What might Lazy think piccalilli is ? 😂 Maybe a creepy pickle 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well that's an odd answer as there is no mention of the Queen there.
Devastated they weren’t here to make some 💷💷 from filming the processions etc with Jace screeching “mamaaaaaa” echoing through the silent crowds and such a volume that it shook the coffin on the carriage. Then they would’ve joined the lying in state queue and Creepstopher would’ve smuggled a camera into the hall in his pants and tried to film the coffin.

It just seems right to post Memory Monday today, rather than tomorrow, which will be such a sad, emotional day 😔. I hope that's OK with everyone.

For this week's Memory Monday Sunday, we take a look at when someone came forward with some very interesting information that they had gathered together, shortly after Jess and the other girls came forward in 2018. The person had contacted ex work colleagues of Creepy and ex friends of Creepy and Lazy and asked them for information about them. He or she reassured the people that if they shared any information, their name would not be revealed. He/She found these people on Facebook and LinkedIn. It makes for some very interesting reading.... 😯

Apologies for the last part of the text being cut off in the third screenshot. It was like that on the source where I found it.
I believe everything here and wish their former friends would keep spilling the tea. There seemed to be a few months of constant activity, then it all went quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.