The Ingham Family #251 The most amazing trip you ever did see...scrolling through tattle in a sex AirBnb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so sad, marry anyone who took her!! Why doesn’t she buy her own ticket and go with friends, she doesn’t need to be “taken” and she definitely doesn’t need to marry someone for doing it…..raise your standards Isabelle, you deserve so much more
This is so sly let the kid have freedom FFS!!!

Reactions: 12
I think a lot of the issues with this family in regards to views and such is yes creepy and his behaviour but i also feel like theyve gone away from what people actually watched them for. when i first watched them it was because they were kind of relatable kids in school, working parent you know every day stuff we all do. now there doing this van life rubbish if people wanted to watch that they wouldnt be tuning into the inghams. We know they read here. I feel like izzy should be in college and having friends and freedoms to do things with her friends. isla deffo needs a school environment to thrive and learn. we all know this isnt due to van life nonsence its because of chris. because the amount they actually travel could fit into the school holidays. we know they arent as finacially set as they try to make people think but in these times people would be more interested in things like how are they managing the cost of living crisis ect but these are just on these trips that no one is actually interest in. its the wrong time of year for people to give a tit about your travelling people are getting into routines such as school and work. they need to make themselves more relateable and stop with the van nonsence and maybe do things that actually interest your audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I didnt watch but I presume they didnt pay to walk around the city walls , where the views are quite amazing and formed many of the scenery back drop for game of thrones . Then again its quite pricey, so out of the not set for life down to their last few quid inghams , price range !
The Inghams? Paying for something other than food or tat?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely Jackery need contacting on the off chance that they haven't declared it, surely they would have the video taken down or something?

Reactions: 15
Surely Jackery need contacting on the off chance that they haven't declared it, surely they would have the video taken down or something?
Jackery UK have a facebook page ,probably Instagram too but I do not use that

Reactions: 7
It just seems right to post Memory Monday today, rather than tomorrow, which will be such a sad, emotional day 😔. I hope that's OK with everyone.

For this week's Memory Monday Sunday, we take a look at when someone came forward with some very interesting information that they had gathered together, shortly after Jess and the other girls came forward in 2018. The person had contacted ex work colleagues of Creepy and ex friends of Creepy and Lazy and asked them for information about them. He or she reassured the people that if they shared any information, their name would not be revealed. He/She found these people on Facebook and LinkedIn. It makes for some very interesting reading.... 😯

Apologies for the last part of the text being cut off in the third screenshot. It was like that on the source where I found it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I expect the reason they haven’t mentioned the queen is because Chris doesn’t want to drag up comparisons between him and another certain fat sweaty nonce who has dubious interactions with his daughter on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The stupid bint can’t keep up with herself can she…..outside the van she says all the kids (except the baby) were ‘Colouring in’ then when she gets up to the table she says ‘what a ‘schoolroom’ since when did ‘Colouring in’ become actual schoolwork???

Reactions: 33
It just seems right to post Memory Monday today, rather than tomorrow, which will be such a sad, emotional day 😔. I hope that's OK with everyone.

For this week's Memory Monday Sunday, we take a look at when someone came forward with some very interesting information that they had gathered together, shortly after Jess and the other girls came forward in 2018. The person had contacted ex work colleagues of Creepy and ex friends of Creepy and Lazy and asked them for information about them. He or she reassured the people that if they shared any information, their name would not be revealed. He/She found these people on Facebook and LinkedIn. It makes for some very interesting reading.... 😯

Apologies for the last part of the text being cut off in the third screenshot. It was like that on the source where I found it.
All very interesting.
what a dysfunctional family

I do hope the trip they are excited about on their way home isn’t Auschwitz

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
#252 the views are dropping faster than creepy's pants in an Ibis hotel room

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Did a quick search and it looks like they are touring america atm. Chris cant risk takeing her 🤣
Oh so she did not want to get married to go to see a band then, it was for an oportunity to go back to America. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blimey just a look at the amount of comments people leave on their instagram now, it shows just how bored the majority of their dim fans are

Reactions: 19
Expecting a big clickbait title and lots of Chris comments. Saw a few from last night. You know those wont be counted Chris.

Reactions: 11
I have a vision of that room above the garage being full of cheap laptops all on YouTube playing their flogs to keep the views up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nothing says 'we're travelling to tick stuff off a list' quite like The Inghams do Albania (ft. Montenegro). I'd be surprised if any of them had heard of Montenegro or Albania before they started randomly driving in that general direction.

Reactions: 20
Only just started the vlog but why does sarah have to try and impersonate what someones said in an accent, i find that so rude!

Also Jace crying becuase he cant wait 2 minutes for a doughnut! Tell me he doesnt have an issue with sweets and sugar.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
The Ingham Family posted:
OUR EXPERIENCE DRIVING THROUGH MONTENEGRO TO ALBANIA..
View attachment 1587973
YouTube
How scruffy do they look ?
Only just started the vlog but why does sarah have to try and impersonate what someones said in an accent, i find that so rude!

Also Jace crying becuase he cant wait 2 minutes for a doughnut! Tell me he doesnt have an issue with sweets and sugar.
Because she's an ignorant bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.