The Ingham Family #251 The most amazing trip you ever did see...scrolling through tattle in a sex AirBnb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Sunshineandshadows
1662869197443.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are currently in Croatia on their European lake roadtrip.
- Sarah, Queen of has paid tribute to the late Queen Elizabeth II in order to stay relevant
- The Inghams checked into some sort of weird brothel/sex hotel for Isabelle's 17th birthday. Chris acknowledged that 17 year olds are not yet adults. The owners of the Air Bnb posted a glowing report of the Inghams in the comments... it absolutely 100% wasn't written by Chris.
- Jace was a brat on Isabelle's birthday and dominated the entire day. He was snatching presents and blew the tea light candle out on the cake.
- We had another van tour. Apparently this is the last renovation of the van. Isabelle and Esme are sleeping in a crawl space on top of a gas canister and outdoor oven. The vlog got 31k views.
- They ran out of water on a 3km walk.
- Sarah hit Mila on the head with a "fly squatter"
- Ifam have been speculating about Isabelle's sexuality on TikTok.
- Jace had his hair trimmed and continues to bully Mila. Head of the Household Jace wants another baby so that will probably happen soon.
- Sarah posted false information about pregnancy and the covid vaccines on Instagram. None of the are vaccinated.
- Sarah hinted that Isabelle had an eating disorder but she managed to stop it with her wonderful parenting.
- Sarah claimed to be into nutrition and then served spaghetti bolognese in a baguette with cheese on top. She was excited about the unlimited cheese, meat and wine at the brothel.

Hi Steve 👋

I know this has been a weird few days and difficult times are ahead. I hope everyone is doing ok. Sending love and virtual hugs to you all.

1662869673607.png
1662870533338.png
1662871255907.png
1662871290104.png
1662871429765.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
You can smell the toe jam & unwashed smalls from that photo. (or in Sarah's case "unwashed bigs" I guess.)

I've been offline a great deal so I'm not up to date with anything Ingham really. Therefore I feel compelled to ask what the actual duck is that swing all about?

1662877143075.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
If you are passionate about traveling or want to travel in the future. Please do not watch the vlogs, they will definitely put you off. This is not the way to travel!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The girls, including two teenagers, one almost an adult, argue over who walks next to Lazy?! Those girls seriously need to be allowed to grow up, not be treated like they are 5. Normally you breathe and teenagers get embarrassed not want to walk beside you.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I don't understand how people think lazy is under creepys spell, or however you want to put it. People saying he probably has the password to YouTube, there's only one bank card etc etc... Seeing this as a red flag. She's just as complicit as he is. She was warned, messaged about what he was up to. Choose to ignore it. Stay with him, she also pimps her kids out, she has filmed them via some questionable angles, he might leave them in, but she films them. As for the bank card. Doesn't stop her buying mountains of tat does it. So personally they're equally slimy and disgusting. He probably has the password to YouTube, as she likes to do as little work as possible. If she had the password she might be expected to do some work... I'm sure as he's up "editing" hes the one who's sees to Mila in the night, unless it entails whipping her tits out to stick in her mouth.

As for Issy and her preferences I did comment earlier saying she would never get the chance to explore her sexualities either way, I stand by that as she's never away from her parents, but her sexual preferences should be a private matter for her to explore and come to on her own. It's not down to her mother to out them, or tic tok to discuss them. I don't particularly like the girl, but she's never been allowed to have a private life thanks to her greedy parents and you can bet once this comes to their attention, if it hasn't already they will milk it for all it's worth, whether it's true or not

Jace is a brat, he has no boundaries, because he has too many caregivers. He has useless parents, but also the older girls parent him. He is pulled here there and everywhere, in his short life he's never had any stability. Look at this year alone how much time has he actually spent at home? There is no routine to his life. Mila seems a very placid baby, unless her mother is holding her, the few times we've seen the baby act out she's walloped her mother, telling? Maybe. Sooner or later she'll realise the only way to be heard is to shout or act out like the others, Jace is not going to know what hit him when she wallops him back. We've seen Isla hit him back, and probably get told off for it due to be older, Jace has terrorised her a few times, but are they going to tell Mila off when she copies Jace's? They're building a rod for their own back because he will be a nightmare that they cannot control if they don't start reigning in his behaviour. They say he's sweet and loving, we all see a child who is smacking, what was it a tray, his fists? Into his baby sisters face, yes Sarah very sweet and loving.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I agree that speculating about Isabelle’s sexuality is stupid and unnecessary (although I’d argue perhaps that her parents opened her up to this by giving her absolutely no privacy in her life), however, Sarah’s reply here comes across really badly and actually seems homophobic

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I agree that speculating about Isabelle’s sexuality is stupid and unnecessary (although I’d argue perhaps that her parents opened her up to this by giving her absolutely no privacy in her life), however, Sarah’s reply here comes across really badly and actually seems homophobic
Oh now this I do remember. It was months ago. The witch announced that Izzy was bisexual. Then she allowed Esme to ridicule and tease Izzy about it during the vlog. Tattlers pointed out that no matter what her sexuality, she'd never be given the opportunity to meet anyone with whom she could forge a relationship and somehow we were portrayed by the witch as the villains.

Reactions: 48
So I was having a look on YouTube at other Mercedes Sprinter van conversions, I was amazed to find that they tend to sleep 4, maybe 5 max, they have head room in the bed space, proper seats with seatbelts and some homeschool families actually have genuine books they can access. Btw I didn’t find any with an oven under the sofa/bed.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Sarah, wasn't it YOU that outed your daughter being bisexual a couple of months ago. Silly bloody mare 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Take her off the internet, you stupid, vain, greedy woman. It is cruel to keep her thinking there is any future in what’s she’s doing. Let her retire and start again away from your husband’s stink.

You won’t, because you’d rather have the attention it brings you.

Reactions: 34
Didnt she post months back the isabelle had talked to her about possibly being gay? Why is she posting that response when shes said it herself.

Who started this sarah...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Aggressive much Sarah? Didn't seem to be an issue when YOU told the Ifannies your daughter was bisexual and shared that Esme made fun of Isabelle because of it. Your child's sexuality is no one else's business FFS!
I can't help but think this whole situation is being manipulated by the Ingham adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
There was really no need for her to reply to the comment in such a hostile way. She could've simply said that its up to Isabelle to disclose anything about herself, and that it doesn't matter what sexuality she is. She also should have just clarified that the bracelet is simply something Esme made for her and she liked those particular colours. No need to call people disgusting for speculating. Unfortunately thats what happens when you parade your children across the internet.

Reactions: 46
Aggressive much Sarah? Didn't seem to be an issue when YOU told the Ifannies your daughter was bisexual and shared that Esme made fun of Isabelle because of it. Your child's sexuality is no one else's business FFS!
I can't help but think this whole situation is being manipulated by the Ingham adults.
I think you are right - the feigning of outrage is performative - she loves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.