The Ingham Family #251 The most amazing trip you ever did see...scrolling through tattle in a sex AirBnb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back in a state of high excitement. Nowt to do with ‘the screechies’ that him whizzing on his Zimmer frame calls ‘em. You should see the size of my marrow and how many tomatoes have been harvested. Going to be busy making piccalilli tomorrow if someone can drop in a cauliflower. What might Lazy think piccalilli is ? 😂 Maybe a creepy pickle 🙄
Love piccalilli ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The stupid bint can’t keep up with herself can she…..outside the van she says all the kids (except the baby) were ‘Colouring in’ then when she gets up to the table she says ‘what a ‘schoolroom’ since when did ‘Colouring in’ become actual schoolwork???
Haha Sarah would think her kids were advanced if they could recite their five times table and spell a six letter word because it’s more than she can do bleeding hell she can just about pronounce one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How greasy was both lazy and creepy’s hair 🤢🤮😳

I have 2nd hand embarrassment for them to think they went for a swim in the sea, bought haribo and ate jam sandwiches means they’ve “done a country” 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Omg that hair 😂😂😂
Christ imagine walking past him in the street and holding your laugh in at the total clip of him...getting home and ringing your sister to show her the pictures and both die laughing at him. (I've never crossed him in the street btw if I had he ..well y'know) .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are going to have to drive back through many countries before getting to Germany …. it all seems so rushed and pointless!!
Story of their life. Quantity over quality everyday. They want to race through as many counties as they can to brag that they have. Like presents, tvs, furniture, decorations, clothes, sofa. Lots of tit, nothing decent.

This 'holiday' has been their usual joke

Reactions: 31
Isla is getting horrible comments on Izzy’s Instagram story, I wish they’d take all the children offline

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Excellent sistering sharing the horrible comments with the addition of saying that Isla is pulling a 'funny face' when it really doesn't look like she is. Also, 'fatty' could be about either of them (not calling either of them fat but the commenter hasn't specified...) but Isabelle's decided it's about Isla before sharing it with all her followers. Let's hope that Isla, the 10-year-old with her own phone and unsupervised Internet access, doesn't look at her sister's Instagram, eh?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Inviting her followers to harass that person in turn really doesn't make it better. She's definitely her parents' child. She's evidently a bully herself and knows the result of posting this story.

'don't contact them guyssssss, we are better than that' and then posts their insta handle in plain view.

And undoubtedly allowing Isla to see it too, keep Isla in her place eh. If Izzy had any contact with the real world she'd know that this is not clever, it's just classic fourteen year old mean girls tactics right there. Absolutely transparent and really crappy, and I hope Isla gets to her independent teen years, remembers this bitchy sister move and fucks off out of this pathetic chav cult. Isla is frustrating, but she's been dealt a horrendous hand and I can't judge her for it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
whoever it is is probably calling Izzy, not Isla fat because her twatty mother made a big deal about EDs and they think it’s an easy trigger. People can be bleeping awful like that and lazy is happy to load the gun for them

Reactions: 20
Chris actually makes no sense with anything he says. Does he actually think about the tit he spews out? (This is rhetorical, I know he doesn't) he went on a big spiel about them planning to go to Jaz beach after finding it on google and putting it in their maps, then he said "we randomly pulled up at Jaz Beach" 🤔 what does he think random means? Same as when he said the storm had appeared out of nowhere, after sitting discussing it and watching/listening to the thunder and lightning for ages.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t cope with the sheer volume, grease and filth of these lot!!
Tonight’s vlog was on another level awful.

The Mingham’s guide on how to #VANLIFE:
1) Don’t plan. Don’t book in advance. Don’t try to be organised - spend hours driving around trying to find somewhere you can pretend is stoonin and full of other #VanLyfers

2) Don’t do anything vaguely cultural or educational - your best views will be in the middle aisle of the region’s Lidl, tacky tourist shops or local takeaway.

3) DO NOT consider finding decent washing facilities or laundry facilities. Don’t do it.
Wash in your local beach or swimming pool.
Let your hairs “natural oil” save you the cost of shampoo, and time wasted looking after your own personal hygiene.
The savings made can be used to buy knock off Stranger Things t-shirts, which break copyright laws. Which can then be modelled by straw haired formerly ginger now dyed black beanie wearing n*nce cunts.

4) Don’t sample local cuisine or buy local, seasonal produce. Save energy and just bung a mess of ingredients into a Dutch oven and then a whole block of cheese, as the final touch. Serve this slop and spend the evening Dutch ovening your family, as your bowels struggle to digest the high fat content of Mingham Slop.

5) Cut corners on your van conversion to save yourself £££ you can spend on inter-continental trips to Flying Tiger/Lidl/BnM to buy tat to.
Attempt to create areas within the van that have multi-functional purposes, to save space - for example, an oven that doubles as a bed, or a gas bottle that doubles as a rest for a childs bed.

6) Want to ensure you have maximum space on your pitch when on a camp site? Top Tip: Let your feral children act like they’ve never seen daylight before. DO allow said children to eat unholy amounts of sugar prior to this, wind them up and let them go.
You will find other campers vacate the pitches around you and VOILA! Loads of room around you 😎

Thanks for coming to my c*nt talk Chai Fam! And don’t forget our latest Prinny/Mila-Rosabelle cross breed Reborn meet N greet is coming soon when we return from our INSANE globe trotting adventures in our unsafe DPD death wagon 🚀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.