The Ingham Family #251 The most amazing trip you ever did see...scrolling through tattle in a sex AirBnb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these dumb fucks keep up with the news hope they educating there children with the new king and the queen death however the world dose evolve around them
While leaders and heads of state are travelling thousands of miles to pay tribute to her majesty the Queen at her funeral these bozos are acting like the peasants they are 😐

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been posted as I only frequent these threads every so often, but has anyone seen the new Arnold Clark advert on TV? I was watching it on mute so didn't hear the girls accent but... lazy's secret (slimmer) twin?!
Screenshot_20220918-091958_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220918-092036_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220918-092009_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Note the lower amount. I bet it’s not £6k at all. It’ll fall in the middle I imagine. And given current views I imagine it’s getting less each month. The more they comment about the expense on trips gives that away.
Exactly. £380-£6.1k per month, and anything in between. If it’s a middle amount on average, although it sounds a lot 3-4k is not much to support a family of seven with a big mortgage and house to maintain, multiple vehicles, high energy and food bills, children not at school, nobody in the house working with a stable income.

You can tell they are doing these trips on the minimum amount of money possible. People with a comfortable income that budgeted properly for a trip won’t be moaning about tolls, fuel and campsite fees.

Reactions: 33
I don't think Sarah has a clue about where their finances stand. She said they had a 30% deposit like it was a badge of honor. That's very normal for a second home purchase.

I think it was a 10% deposit as the transfer amount on the phone was 70k. They probably have a high interest rate because of how hard it is to get a mortgage on an unstable job. Sarah also said they'd be paid off in 3 years (nope)

We've also seen a government collection letter on the side. They have 70k+ on their business.

Chris is the one that holds the cards, he did all the mortgage and he is the one that does the tax returns. They are up to their eyeballs in business debt.

I also think they sunk Isabelle's (and probably the other kids) savings into the house. They mentioned something about Isabelle having a big say in the house.

6k a month is 2 people earning 33k a year. That's a pretty standard family set up. They might get vat back but it's still not a massive wage.

Reactions: 29
I don't think Sarah has a clue about where their finances stand. She said they had a 30% deposit like it was a badge of honor. That's very normal for a second home purchase.

I think it was a 10% deposit as the transfer amount on the phone was 70k. They probably have a high interest rate because of how hard it is to get a mortgage on an unstable job. Sarah also said they'd be paid off in 3 years (nope)

We've also seen a government collection letter on the side. They have 70k+ on their business.

Chris is the one that holds the cards, he did all the mortgage and he is the one that does the tax returns. They are up to their eyeballs in business debt.

I also think they sunk Isabelle's (and probably the other kids) savings into the house. They mentioned something about Isabelle having a big say in the house.

6k a month is 2 people earning 33k a year. That's a pretty standard family set up. They might get vat back but it's still not a massive wage.
£6k a month will be what goes into the business. They then have to pay their expensive accountant, pay tax on profits. Probably pay vat because once you add in baby and me and any small brand deals they still seem to get they will quickly be over the threshold,

They will then need to take money out and pay tax on that…. It won’t be £6k a month by the time they’ve actually got their hands on it.

I’m confused how they even got a huge mortgage when their figures have been constantly dropping year on year.

Reactions: 13

They lived above their means prior to vlogging. I believe they admitted to the viral Christmas video enabling them to pay off substantial credit card debts. I notice Chris always had a Mercedes or BMW in very old vlogs, when they were living in rented accommodation on one wage and in debt. I think the bad spending habits never went away and they used to success of their channel as one massive line of credit.

They will go down as everything that is wrong with this current era - greed, no boundaries, selfish parenting and on and on.... They're not famous enough to earn a place in the history books but I am glad there will always be a reference here.

Chris is a dangerous delusional fantasist. Sarah is eating her way through the unease. There must be a pile of bills at Roseabelle Manor. So interested to see what the next year brings and how much they can cover up 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 42

These freaks have prostituted their children out for years to garner themselves a lifestyle they could never afford. They are no better than some of those Thai parents who sell their children to peadofiles so they can eat. Without the children these two would be skint as duck....no-one would be interested in these two dickheads without the kids for content.

Screenshot 2022-04-16 214148.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
#252 Still on the run from issues they won't confront ,a dirty pair of feral cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What’s the betting that Chris will offer to take her?

7B9549A9-D366-4988-A339-5004E274330E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Hate to go back here but some of you are missing the point that deliberate silence about the queen IS voicing an opinion/reflection. It’s just not one you like.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s the betting that Chris will offer to take her?

View attachment 1587152
This is so sad, marry anyone who took her!! Why doesn’t she buy her own ticket and go with friends, she doesn’t need to be “taken” and she definitely doesn’t need to marry someone for doing it…..raise your standards Isabelle, you deserve so much more

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I hope that jackery wasn’t gifted ( big battery thing on the ‘schoolwork’ table)

never seen it or heard it being mentioned before until this most recent vlog

it’s a nice bit of kit, I wouldn’t say no to one if I was offered one for my campervan

mind you can’t see why they need one anyway, I thought the van had a superdooper off grid set up with two solar panels on the roof!

Bet lazys been on the beg for it 😡. There’s other van lifers out there that deserve it more than they do if she has had it gifted
Someone on tik tok has been gifted one who are living in a caravan on their land they have just bought while building their own home.

Reactions: 8
Hate to go back here but some of you are missing the point that deliberate silence about the queen IS voicing an opinion/reflection. It’s just not one you like.
Not really.

You don’t have to like the royal family to admit that this is a moment in history like no other we’ve ever had

ESPECIALLY when you have home schooled children. Didn’t Sarah say she loved history?

Reactions: 18
I didnt watch but I presume they didnt pay to walk around the city walls , where the views are quite amazing and formed many of the scenery back drop for game of thrones . Then again its quite pricey, so out of the not set for life down to their last few quid inghams , price range !

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.