The Ingham Family #251 The most amazing trip you ever did see...scrolling through tattle in a sex AirBnb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla is getting horrible comments on Izzy’s Instagram story, I wish they’d take all the children offline
I was looking at the pictures of her and Jace
I think her idea of cute is not my idea of cute I thought he looked aggressive in the first two photos 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I’m sure this has been said a million times but F^*K OFF claiming to be van lifers! You don’t live in the bleeping thing! I’m going to now call myself a car lifer as if I’m not in my home I’m in a car.
so tatties if you can now refer to me as carliferuth would be stooooonin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
OUR EXPERIENCE DRIVING THROUGH MONTENEGRO TO ALBANIA..

Lazy films the view of bushes out the back of the van. Creepstopher shows us the car park they’re in. Today is their last day in Croatia. The water is beautiful and they’ll be back. They had a good time researching the history of the castle. Isabelle is on her tutor session. They need to head to the mall for a SIM card as Montenegro and Albania have no internet connection for their phones. Walking through the city.

Creepstopher is annoyed they have been led on a wild goose chase. Google said Croatia, Montenegro and Albania had a deal with roaming plans on their SIM cards that they will work in the other countries. The woman in the phone shop said it wasn’t true. She was rude and said “use in Croatia, buy in Croatia. Use in Montenegro, buy in Montonegro.”. Rude or she had a double language barrier because the Inghams can’t speak Croatian and barely speak English? The woman in the other phone shop said the same.

Time for the daily hourly cake shop stop. Jace wants a pink doughnut. Lazy tells him to wait. Isla says they can get one savoury and one sweet. She asks if pizza is savoury. Lazy emerges from the shop with three bags of food. She wants to support locals. Jace is crying as he wants his doughnut. Lazy got Creepstopher two savouries as she didn’t know what he wanted. They spent 20€ on food and 25€ at the sweet shop last night.

Shot of the van and car park. Driving. Creepstopher tops the van up with diesel. They went to Lidl. Creepstopher films two dogs outside a shop. They’re heading for Jaz Beach in Montenegro and will lose contact with the outside world until they get a SIM card. They use the last of their data to upload the vlog. When they get to Montenegro they find out the border is a man say in a box. Lazy films her exchange with the man. 20 minutes into their time in the country they drive by the biggest lake ever. It’s stooooooonin, surrounded by mountains and gives Lazy Scotland vibes. She has seen fish farms and Creepstopher thinks they’re next to a sea estuary, not a lake. The sun is going down. You can get a ferry across the lake but the Inghams wanted to see the view and they will lose internet if they turn the sat nav off. They haven’t yet seen any malls. Drone shots.

The Inghams drive past a stooooonin castle wall. They don’t have time to stop and explore but Lazy will have to find out the name of the castle. The seaside town is cute and beautiful. The campsite they were planning on staying at was miles away but they got sooooooper dooooooper lucky after noticing caravans and vans on the beach they’re going to tomorrow. It’s a massive field. They spoke to the couple next to them and we’re told it was fine to stay. It’s an old campsite with no toilet block and no electricity coming out of the hook ups. The kids play on the park. Lazy doesn’t know why the sea is warm - the warmest water they’ve swam in since the Maldives.

The Inghams nipped into a shop and Creepstopher found his most favourite sweets ever - Haribo Berries. They paid 25€ for a few of them yesterday. When Lazy goes to places where you pay for your weight you look at marshmallows. There was icing inside the strawberries and Lazy was fuming. Esme told Jace to get off the bed if he didn’t stop doing something. He told Mila “not being funny but get out of my business”. Lazy finds her son being an out of control brat hilarious. They have a candle on as there are mosquitoes.

Jace, Isla and Esme have been babysitting Mila.

Next Day
Drone shot. Creepstopher is back in his Lagoon whatever swim top. They’re at Jaz Beach as it was the first stop on their route. They need to get to Albania so they can travel to their final destination - we can probably guess where. They have a couple of stops they want to make. They randomly pulled up at Jaz Beach to where they spend the night. There are campers, campers, campers but talented Creepstopher is still the campest person in Europe. It was a peaceful night. The campsite doesn’t work anymore but you can stay there for free. It’s a random place and feels like time forgot half the beach. It’s ridonculously hot. Creepstopher’s Three contract works in Montenegro but they will struggle in Albania, where they have campsites booked.

Swimming footage. There were no waves last night and the water was warm. Isla gets buried in the pebbles. Lazy cackles as she struggles to get up. As Isla gets up so does Jace and he pushes on her tummy to stop her getting up. Lazy and Creepstopher tell him to be careful but make no attempt to stop him.

The Inghams are back at the van. Lazy got changed outside the van. Moan about the litter, which ruined their day. Creepstopher has been walking around picking up bottles that aren’t theirs. A rainstorm is coming. Time to head to Albania to a campsite recommended in another YouTuber’s video by a friend of theirs. They have a makeshift drying rack on the back of the van to dry clothes whilst they drive.

Esme is making lunch to eat whilst they drive. Lazy says Mila can have half a jam sandwich. Jace wants chocolate on his sandwich but Esme gives him jam. Mila falls asleep after eating her sandwich. Driving. Queue. Cow in the road (and narrating)

After the longest border control (an hour) the Inghams have arrived. The castle at the campsite is stoooooonin and reminds Lazy of Edinburgh Castle. Jace is still screeching, about his sticker book this time. Lazy can smell food on the walk. It’s 1€ per hour to stay longer tomorrow. The pool is cute. Lazy tells Jace to be careful as the girls check the temperature of the water. To the side is “the cutest bar that looks adorable”. The kids run off to the park in the woods. There are bikes to hire for 5€ a day or 1€ per hour. She shows us the laundry room and screeches about the cooking station for guests to use.

Footage of the girls on the swings in the woods. There are hammocks. Lazy walks off to find the restaurant and comes across another swing. Jace’s screeches echo through the trees. Esme is shocked to see the swing. Lazy tells Jace to be careful again. She feels like she’s in fairy land. She tells Jace to be quiet because what she saw was cabins, not a restaurant. Lazy shows us the toilets.

Time for Creepstopher to tour the campsite. The restaurant is beautiful. It’s the most random campsite he has ever seen. It’s comforting to be there after days on the road. The cabins are pretty and the restaurant is the cutest ever.

The Inghams have decided to eat at the restaurant. Mila is getting tired even though it’s 7pm. They’re prepared tonight with Jungle Formula Kids spray, which works better than the adult one. Isabelle says everyone sits down and gets on with it but they have to sit with the mosquito candle. Everyone apart from them has cardigans on. Lazy and Creepstopher are drinking wine. Lazy went for a shrimp tagliatelle, Mila has a mushroom risotto, Jace has four cheese pasta (which Lazy thinks is a pizza), Isabelle has a pizza, Esme and Isla have pizzas on the way and Creepstopher also has pizza. Jace told Isabelle earlier that he wanted to eat her and Lazy for dinner. Isabelle is devastated because she thought it said pineapple on the pizza. Lazy and Creepstopher have tasted the riscotto. Lazy is excited to open the van door in the morning to the castle.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2022-09-18 203701.png
Screenshot 2022-09-18 203758.png
Screenshot 2022-09-18 204130.png
1663530645115.png
1663530699312.png
1663530741823.png
1663530834723.png
1663531273084.png
1663531323348.png
1663531396751.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Next vlog: "Pow, we travel to Acanthosis Nigricans for stunning beach view and a wash in a lake"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It just seems right to post Memory Monday today, rather than tomorrow, which will be such a sad, emotional day 😔. I hope that's OK with everyone.

For this week's Memory Monday Sunday, we take a look at when someone came forward with some very interesting information that they had gathered together, shortly after Jess and the other girls came forward in 2018. The person had contacted ex work colleagues of Creepy and ex friends of Creepy and Lazy and asked them for information about them. He or she reassured the people that if they shared any information, their name would not be revealed. He/She found these people on Facebook and LinkedIn. It makes for some very interesting reading.... 😯

Apologies for the last part of the text being cut off in the third screenshot. It was like that on the source where I found it.
They thoroughly deserve each other. Two narcissists of low intelligence living in a make believe world. What a pair!

Better save every penny you make on this year's Christmas wankets Inghams. The electricity bill this winter (for that farble monstrosity) is not going to pay itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t cope with the sheer volume, grease and filth of these lot!!
Tonight’s vlog was on another level awful.

The Mingham’s guide on how to #VANLIFE:
1) Don’t plan. Don’t book in advance. Don’t try to be organised - spend hours driving around trying to find somewhere you can pretend is stoonin and full of other #VanLyfers

2) Don’t do anything vaguely cultural or educational - your best views will be in the middle aisle of the region’s Lidl, tacky tourist shops or local takeaway.

3) DO NOT consider finding decent washing facilities or laundry facilities. Don’t do it.
Wash in your local beach or swimming pool.
Let your hairs “natural oil” save you the cost of shampoo, and time wasted looking after your own personal hygiene.
The savings made can be used to buy knock off Stranger Things t-shirts, which break copyright laws. Which can then be modelled by straw haired formerly ginger now dyed black beanie wearing n*nce cunts.

4) Don’t sample local cuisine or buy local, seasonal produce. Save energy and just bung a mess of ingredients into a Dutch oven and then a whole block of cheese, as the final touch. Serve this slop and spend the evening Dutch ovening your family, as your bowels struggle to digest the high fat content of Mingham Slop.

5) Cut corners on your van conversion to save yourself £££ you can spend on inter-continental trips to Flying Tiger/Lidl/BnM to buy tat to.
Attempt to create areas within the van that have multi-functional purposes, to save space - for example, an oven that doubles as a bed, or a gas bottle that doubles as a rest for a childs bed.

6) Want to ensure you have maximum space on your pitch when on a camp site? Top Tip: Let your feral children act like they’ve never seen daylight before. DO allow said children to eat unholy amounts of sugar prior to this, wind them up and let them go.
You will find other campers vacate the pitches around you and VOILA! Loads of room around you 😎

Thanks for coming to my c*nt talk Chai Fam! And don’t forget our latest Prinny/Mila-Rosabelle cross breed Reborn meet N greet is coming soon when we return from our INSANE globe trotting adventures in our unsafe DPD death wagon 🚀
When was the last time they had a bath Isabelle’s birthday 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.