The Ingham Family #251 The most amazing trip you ever did see...scrolling through tattle in a sex AirBnb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah bragged about them putting down a 30% deposit so they owe the best part of 500k. They'll easily be paying a couple of grand a month to repay that.

Although she also said ages ago that they'd be clearing the mortgage very soon so they're probably debt free by now 🤥
They must be taking out equity re-draws to fund all this van buying and refurbishing and the revolving doors they've had installed at IKEA B&S and that bleeping jumped up Poundshop thing they were insane for in Spain - Monkey something was it? Anyway you now what I mean!
I've said it before and I will say it again. Sarah and he both have OCD - Obsessive Consumption Disorder.

They'll never be debt free as my Gran would have said, while ever their arses point down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Most of the time I try & keep my comments amusing, but I push the limits sometimes when I comment on Sarah’s weight & I am aware of that. Maybe I should try & tone it down.
However, sometimes I do get my comments wrong, and I’m sorry for that - but I’d never intentionally hurt or offend anyone here, I love you Tattlers ❤
I think anyone who’s been on here a while understands - it was hard for me at first to see the constant bald jokes, and hearing Creepy ridiculed for being rubbish on roller-boots - my own hairline isn’t what it was ten years ago, and I’ve never even been on roller-boots.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Izzy in a slipknot t-shirt
I wonder if she even knows they're a band.
😥
She should have been making all her questionable decisions at festys all summer with her mates. Like we all were at 17. Not being groomed by her creepy step-father in an overflowing tin-can with 4 younger siblings while being videoed. By the Creep.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I cannot believe they haven't even mentioned the sad death of our Queen. How out of touch with the entire world do they want to be. So unrelatable in literally all ways, it's no wonder their viewers are dropping like flies.

ETA - they don't have to support the monarchy, it's still strange they wouldn't even mention such a big historical event and also the reaction of the nation. Also so much home education material to talk about here - succession rules , titles, how laws are made , the roles of the houses of Parliament and the sovereign, the history of British colonies and the commonwealth, the roles of the different members of the Royal family and the work they do...to name but a few.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think anyone who’s been on here a while understands - it was hard for me at first to see the constant bald jokes, and hearing Creepy ridiculed for being rubbish on roller-boots - my own hairline isn’t what it was ten years ago, and I’ve never even been on roller-boots.
I love you. You're 'roller boot' comment brought me here and I never left. I nearly died laughing at your posts...made my day they did and still do. ❤I'll shine ya heed any day of the week ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sarah Ingham - home educator to 5 children in Dubrovnik "so so beautiful it reminds me of a clean Venice".

Seriously Sarah, think about it???? Why do you think you're feeding you kids Italian food???

What sort of a home educator travels to places and after they've left then educates themselves where they've been to then teach their children????

Sarah & Chris Ingham are getting more stupid as they travel.

My predictions for the feral lot in Montenegro:

1 Biogradska Gora - to have a bath in Lake Biograd (not quite sure on this, don't think they'll be thumbnail opportunities)

2 Durmitor National Park - again for a bath in the lake

3 Tara River Canyon - purely for the fact its the highest & deepest canyon in Europe (open mouth shots for sure)

4 Serpentine Road - a lot of open mouth thumbnail, how scary and dangerous)

5 Sveti Stefan - a moan about it's no longer occupied and no longer lit up at night

6 Lake Scadar - there's no boats to hire

I've left out the possibility of:

Mount Lovcen - it's a climb

Ostrog Monastery - it's a climb

They will go to Ulcincj, briefly or under the cover of darkness.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah Ingham - home educator to 5 children in Dubrovnik "so so beautiful it reminds me of a clean Venice".

Seriously Sarah, think about it???? Why do you think you're feeding you kids Italian food???

What sort of a home educator travels to places and after they've left then educates themselves where they've been to then teach their children????

Sarah & Chris Ingham are getting more stupid as they travel.

My predictions for the feral lot in Montenegro:

1 Biogradska Gora - to have a bath in Lake Biograd (not quite sure on this, don't think they'll be thumbnail opportunities)

2 Durmitor National Park - again for a bath in the lake

3 Tara River Canyon - purely for the fact its the highest & deepest canyon in Europe (open mouth shots for sure)

4 Serpentine Road - a lot of open mouth thumbnail, how scary and dangerous)

5 Sveti Stefan - a moan about it's no longer occupied and no longer lit up at night

6 Lake Scadar - there's no boats to hire

I've left out the possibility of:

Mount Lovcen - it's a climb

Ostrog Monastery - it's a climb

They will go to Ulcincj, briefly or under the cover of darkness.
Never have so few used so much fossil fuel to so little benefit.

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope that jackery wasn’t gifted ( big battery thing on the ‘schoolwork’ table)

never seen it or heard it being mentioned before until this most recent vlog

it’s a nice bit of kit, I wouldn’t say no to one if I was offered one for my campervan

mind you can’t see why they need one anyway, I thought the van had a superdooper off grid set up with two solar panels on the roof!

Bet lazys been on the beg for it 😡. There’s other van lifers out there that deserve it more than they do if she has had it gifted

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I cannot believe they haven't even mentioned the sad death of our Queen. How out of touch with the entire world do they want to be. So unrelatable in literally all ways, it's no wonder their viewers are dropping like flies.

ETA - they don't have to support the monarchy, it's still strange they wouldn't even mention such a big historical event and also the reaction of the nation. Also so much home education material to talk about here - succession rules , titles, how laws are made , the roles of the houses of Parliament and the sovereign, the history of British colonies and the commonwealth, the roles of the different members of the Royal family and the work they do...to name but a few.
I totally agree with you.
Noones saying they need to be royalists but the fact there’s been so many comments asking why they haven’t mentioned the queen passing you would think they would mention it Cos it’s obvious people want to see them acknowledge it.
Their excuse at first was it’s because the vlogs are filmed in advance (which is true however it was a rubbish excuse as Chris edits the night before so he could easily of added a black screen at the beginning of the vlog with a few words acknowledging the queens passing etc or they could of filmed a little segment to add to the beginning (or end). There really was no excuse really however they are now 4 days in advance of us so the queen had def passed when these vlogs were filmed and they are totally ignoring it.

there’s loads they could research and teach the girls like what happens now, about the new king, who is next in line, the national anthem change, the fact money needs to be changed, postage stamps, etc

they could even research and teach the girls about the queens guards, the 5 different regiments of the foot guards (the ones with the big bear fur hats), and the household Calvary (the life guards, blues and royals), the yeomen warders (or beefeaters as they are also known).
I’ve recently googled all this myself as I was curious who they all were as I’ve been watching the queen lying in state live feed and it’s really not that difficult to find out. Also I found it very interesting.

I find their ignorance quite insulting to be honest.

• Heart
I hope that jackery wasn’t gifted ( big battery thing on the ‘schoolwork’ table)

never seen it or heard it being mentioned before until this most recent vlog

it’s a nice bit of kit, I wouldn’t say no to one if I was offered one for my campervan

mind you can’t see why they need one anyway, I thought the van had a superdooper off grid set up with two solar panels on the roof!

Bet lazys been on the beg for it 😡. There’s other van lifers out there that deserve it more than they do if she has had it gifted
I noticed that it was shown in the previous vlog too, then yesterdays Sarah mentioned it by name then it appeared on the table with the girls, looked very advert like without them saying it was an advert

Reactions: 16
Views going down in line with the British weather! Lol

AECB315D-CE06-45C2-9AE1-11610A07DE29.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
So Sarah admits that she just sometimes has a rinse down rather than a proper wash! 🤢🤢
The absolute state of her near the end of the vlog taking the Mickey out of Chris vlogging! The other people must have thought what on earth!
Don`t know about a rinse down ,the woman needs hosing!!!

I am embarrassed for them, they are loud, ignorant and dirty louts.

You could hear a few locals chuntering when loud mouth was in that street.

Those children have no chance for a good education if she can't even talk properly herself, cheaperer ffs.

View attachment 1585932

View attachment 1585948
View attachment 1585951
View attachment 1585952
View attachment 1585957
There is absolutely no excuse for the state of those children!!No wonder they`re so exited to be going home.Decent washing facilities ,and their own SPACE!!!! As for Sarah (and then Isla copying her)...well ,there are no words. :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What does she say, just before she hurriedly cuts off and enters the Xmas shop?

Reactions: 5
I don’t really understand Socialblade, but does this mean that they can View attachment 1586111earn over £6000 a month? If so, it will be years before their downfall 😞
If they can make that kind of money chucking out rubbish content ,and receiving such low views ,i need to get my camera out and start vlogging my bus trips ,to and from my mums ,and everything i do in a day.Even though i have disabilities ,Sarah`d never cope with what i do in a single day.Ugh.To all you hard working Tattlers i say ,there is no justice.I know many of you work extremely long tiring hours.This pair must be headed for a downfall ,surely?! Oh and i hope they don`t attempt to claim help with heating their warehouse thisyear ,when we know most of their timeis spent away in a cramped tin can. :mad:

• Heart

Exactly.This is such a huge moment in history ,the likes we`ll probably never see again.This would have made such an important lesson for those girls ,and one the oldest would never forget.The sights i`ve seen (the Grandchildren showing their respect to their "granny" yesterday had me in tears) ,are none i`ve witnessed before.Isla ,as has been said before ,would find it all fascinating.Yet these two would rather hunt down a bargain shop/eat Kebabs ,and yell into their camera. Not forgetting when they are in any Country abroad ,they are representing the Uk.Heaven alone knows what these various nationals think of us now...Oh ,don`t they take Sun/mon (don`t watch and can`t remember which it is) ,off? so ,with any luck ,there ought to be silence Monday at least.I hope so!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t really understand Socialblade, but does this mean that they can View attachment 1586111earn over £6000 a month? If so, it will be years before their downfall 😞
£6000 a month?
Sarah would spend £6000 a month on inspirational baskets, ill-fitting outfits and grey rugs ffs. They'd spend £6000 a month on fkn fuel at current prices. Granted I'm pretty sure they're grifting the dodgy Air BnBs but 6k is nothing to those idiots. Their mortgage would be almost £4000 a month, surely?

And they must spend a small fortune on processed cheese.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Note the lower amount. I bet it’s not £6k at all. It’ll fall in the middle I imagine. And given current views I imagine it’s getting less each month. The more they comment about the expense on trips gives that away.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.