The Ingham Family #251 The most amazing trip you ever did see...scrolling through tattle in a sex AirBnb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know if the trip had a set time limit or if they were just going not knowing when they were going to come back? Im not surprised the kids want to go home after being carted about in that cramped death trap of a van for the past 4 weeks

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So Sarah admits that she just sometimes has a rinse down rather than a proper wash! 🤢🤢
The absolute state of her near the end of the vlog taking the Mickey out of Chris vlogging! The other people must have thought what on earth!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don't think it was the thought off getting home that got her exited I think there was something on the way. Probably stopping at Disneyland Paris again.
She probably wants to use her record player. I bet it’s chucked up in one of those top boxes along with the vinyl

Reactions: 16
So Sarah admits that she just sometimes has a rinse down rather than a proper wash! 🤢🤢
The absolute state of her near the end of the vlog taking the Mickey out of Chris vlogging! The other people must have thought what on earth!
This is why he keeps all those shots of her looking massive in, revenge is sweet eh Chris

Reactions: 21
I am embarrassed for them, they are loud, ignorant and dirty louts.

You could hear a few locals chuntering when loud mouth was in that street.

Those children have no chance for a good education if she can't even talk properly herself, cheaperer ffs.

pic.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They’re definitely more bothered about something on the way back, not getting home.
Can’t think why they don’t want to hurry home ... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am embarrassed for them, they are loud, ignorant and dirty louts.

You could hear a few locals chuntering when loud mouth was in that street.

Those children have no chance for a good education if she can't even talk properly herself, cheaperer ffs.

View attachment 1585932

View attachment 1585948
View attachment 1585951
View attachment 1585952
View attachment 1585957
I’m not watching it tonight, but oh my word, she couldn’t look any more stupid than in that clip! Heaven knows what she was doing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The guy who goes round her to get away in that clip of her impersonating Creepy.

Wonder what she does when vlogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
CHRISTMAS IN OLD TOWN DUBROVNIK! (SARAH'S DREAM CAME TRUE!)

Grammar corrected. Wow a nation in mourning and all the fat turds can think of is their money maker Christmas vlogs. Read the room you thick shits then sit down and duck the duck off.

Lazy screeches about the view. The girls are babysitting Jace. Insane, beautiful. They were meant to be driving to Dubrovnik last night but no one fancied it. They’ve had a deep clean of the van this morning. Everyday they wipe surfaces, take out the rubbish and clean the floors eight times a day. They’ve cleaned under the mattresses, cleaned the cupboards and taken the cups out of the cupboards. Lazy has had a shower. She usually just has a quick rinse down. She is excited for Dubrovnik. Esmé wanted to go to the beach but they’re not.

Lazy says “what a blooming classroom” to the girls as she films the lake. They got Jace and Isla bouncy balls. Jace broke his rainbow ball so last night they got him a “cheaperer” one for 2.65€. Esmé got one as well because she was stealing Jace’s. Isla’s is still working from before.

Drone shots and driving footage. Creepstopher says they drove for 3 hours. The drive was insane and he’s never seen sights like it. They were so high up and the turquoise ocean was beautiful. The fruit stalls were so cute but Mila was asleep so they didn’t stop. I bet they use the same excuse in the supermarket at home. They went over the biggest suspension bridge. Creepstopher did a Park for the Night. He doesn’t like going to cities in the van during the day. Mila and Jace wanted to get out of the van and it was stressful. They parked near the hospital. He shows us his Hellfire Club t-shirt.

Footage of the castle and town. They find a shop with books. They buy notebooks because the reading ones are not in English. The backpacks are the cutest things Lazy has ever seen and Isla has added them to her Christmas list. She has tooth fairy money. The old town reminds Lazy of clean Venice and has a Florency vibe. Jace screeches that he wants to show us “what did I bought”. It’s a monster truck. Dubrovnik is stoooooonin and beautiful with the sunset, and lively and relaxing atmosphere.

Creepstopher and Lazy stand together as she sings We Wish You a Merry Christmas. There are 103 days until Christmas. This is the first and only Christmas shop in Croatia since 2010 and it would be rude to be in Croatia and not check it out.

Screeching and Santa Baby as Lazy heads into the shop. Outside Lazy says if you didn’t feel Christmasy you’re not like her. Thank god for small mercies. The Inghams find a sweet shop. The raspberry and Blackberry sweets are Creepstopher’s favourite. Isla found a sweet that’s not a sweet but a spicy sweet instead. Creepstopher zooms in on Isabelle as she tries an almond sweet.

Time for dinner of noodles. Lazy, Jace and Mila got vegetarian teriyaki and everyone else got chicken. Lazy cannot be bothered to walk back to the car as it’s uphill.

Creepstopher is upset because Lazy is taking the mickey out of him. She does an impression of him with the camera. The people walking past don’t look impressed with the noise. Lazy is excited to research the area. There are spy holes in the castle walls. Esmé hit herself in the eye with a bouncy ball. Lazy wants to go on holiday to Croatia.

The Inghams are back at the van. Mila is asleep. The walk back was long and dark. They’re off straight to bed. They’re off to Montanegro tomorrow. They’ve ticked off so many countries this year. Isla says something is happening on the way home that Esmé knows about. Esmé doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

End of vlog

1663445760926.png
1663445807626.png
1663445825251.png
1663445872434.png
1663445914639.png
1663446360362.png
1663446040403.png
1663446137992.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Most of the time I try & keep my comments amusing, but I push the limits sometimes when I comment on Sarah’s weight & I am aware of that. Maybe I should try & tone it down.
However, sometimes I do get my comments wrong, and I’m sorry for that - but I’d never intentionally hurt or offend anyone here, I love you Tattlers ❤
Same here I don’t mean to offend. I have struggled with weight all my life but I’ve always been honest about my size even at my biggest size 18. My issue is the way Sarah straight up lies about her weight! And, the way she used to imply to Issy she was big. When in actual fact Issy has NEVER been overweight.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t really understand Socialblade, but does this mean that they can
8AF7D341-6408-4556-92B5-7AE8B2E454D7.jpeg
earn over £6000 a month? If so, it will be years before their downfall 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Same here I don’t mean to offend. I have struggled with weight all my life but I’ve always been honest about my size even at my biggest size 18. My issue is the way Sarah straight up lies about her weight! And, the way she used to imply to Issy she was big. When in actual fact Issy has NEVER been overweight.
Wait what has she said to Izzy to imply she’s big? That’s awful!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
£6k a month…how much is their mortgage a month did someone on here work out?
Sarah bragged about them putting down a 30% deposit so they owe the best part of 500k. They'll easily be paying a couple of grand a month to repay that.

Although she also said ages ago that they'd be clearing the mortgage very soon so they're probably debt free by now 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m confuddled- so YouTube knows when then buy?
It takes away views that it doesn't count as genuine. It'll only count 1 view from one person in the space of a certain time. If the same person views it again, their first view is the only one that counts. Topped with lots of other things (I won't give away all the secrets) it's getting smart enough to know what real views are.

Bought views, especially those that are cheap, are very easy to filter out. They may hit the count but then youtube will filter out the non genuine ones.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.