The Ingham Family #251 The most amazing trip you ever did see...scrolling through tattle in a sex AirBnb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching an old vlog Esmes Special Day. Esme is an immaculate and happy little girl. They take her to the Ice rink, Creepy is showing his moves and also the back of his head
Baldy n0ncey bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm anti-monarchy. I don't go on about it because here isn't the place for it & anyway, it's frankly far more entertaining to be slagging off Big Sares and Creepy.
However, if you're suggesting that every one of us who doesn't enjoy waving at old ladies in expensive cars neglects their children, their personal hygiene & ignores all known road safety regulations, you and I are going to disagree.
I don’t mind anyone disagreeing with me, but these threads concern the Ingham Family, and just like any of my other comments, I’m referring to the Ingham Family.

Reactions: 26
That’s because my comment was obviously aimed at the Inghams, no one else. Sorry if I’ve caused any confusion.
Oh I think it was clear you were talking about the Inghams. I just wanted to make it clear if they are anti monarchy that would be the ONLY thing they and I had in common. :)

Reactions: 16
Tonights vlog really proved how much isabelle wants to be at home at the end lazy mentions going home and Isabelle says home omg im so excited and Isla was the same, this proves the children really dont want constsnt holidays they want to be at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
I watched lol
Esme and Isla or in stranger things t-shirts
Izzy in a slipknot t-shirt
Chris in a stranger things hell fire t-shirt n your 38+ not 14 ffs
Said 103 days till Xmas so where 10 days behind as only 93 days till Xmas 🤶

Reactions: 14
My god! I'm not keen on fat shaming at all. But how can lazy claim she's a size 16... she's at least a size 20. I was shocked seeing her in that alleyway. The amount of photos hopping she does on insta whilst claiming to be body confident is laughable

• Wow
Reactions: 25
98 days left sorry my bad 😞 lol 😂
So where 5 days behind
Phew. Although I doubt I would have missed much from the Inghams. Swimming in some water, junk food, another Stooning car park and more swimming in another body of water. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah says on tonight's vlog the girls are doing some school work and the camera pans to esme and isabelle, erm my daughter is the same age as isabelle and she's at college doing college work why is isabelle doing school work ???

Reactions: 18
Tonights vlog really proved how much isabelle wants to be at home at the end lazy mentions going home and Isabelle says home omg im so excited and Isla was the same, this proves the children really dont want constsnt holidays they want to be at home.
I don't think it was the thought off getting home that got her exited I think there was something on the way. Probably stopping at Disneyland Paris again.

Reactions: 13
They really are fed up of Mila didn’t see her in the vlog.
Passed row upon row of fresh food stalls couldn’t stop because Mila was asleep.
what an excuse.
Saving their money to buy pick mix in Dubrovnik

Reactions: 21
I'm anti monarchy but I'm none of those other things.
I’m not a fan either but each to their own.
anyway I’ve been on a bit of social media break today and decided to start making a patchwork blanket. It’ll be available in my store “I can’t be arsed to finish this and me” in about 6 months time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most of the time I try & keep my comments amusing, but I push the limits sometimes when I comment on Sarah’s weight & I am aware of that. Maybe I should try & tone it down.
However, sometimes I do get my comments wrong, and I’m sorry for that - but I’d never intentionally hurt or offend anyone here, I love you Tattlers ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.