The Ingham Family #251 The most amazing trip you ever did see...scrolling through tattle in a sex AirBnb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in but no our luck they’ll not put one up tonight lmao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Any tattles want to vow not to watch until tomorrow? We can see how low the views really go. Obviously, our leader greencow will fill us in.
Im in, not that i have watched a full vlog for a while anyway

Reactions: 20
Think they just accidentally uploaded a vlog because it’s now gone HAHA. Uploading skills on point Creepy.
5FB97FA1-8C76-4638-82BA-49265BA99637.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Think they just accidentally uploaded a vlog because it’s now gone HAHA. Uploading skills on point Creepy.
View attachment 1585554
This will hurt them even more. Youtube will detect it's a re-upload now

I see it's live now.

Chris will now try and fix the low views by buying or adding his own fake comments with fake accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jaces nails are absolutely disgusting why don’t they ever clean the kids nail’s imagine the germs they eat !!!
you would think after the serious eye infection Jace had a few months ago they would have the sense to see their child had clean nails .Feral

Reactions: 29
Must be desperate to start Christmas vlogs in September, vlogmas day 96….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So they are only 4 days behind now, the sign said 103 days til Christmas, yesterday it was 99 days till Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do these dumb fucks keep up with the news hope they educating there children with the new king and the queen death however the world dose evolve around them

Reactions: 18
Whilst most of us mourn the passing of Her Majesty the Queen the lazy one gets excited about Christmas.Beggars belief.
I can imagine that they’re anti-monarchy as well as anti-wash & anti-education.
Scruffy, dirty, neglectful, disrespectful, thick bastards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do these dumb fucks keep up with the news hope they educating there children with the new king and the queen death however the world dose evolve around them
This would be a homeschool opportunity to discuss the queen and her reign, the new king and the traditions he will be carrying on, and the history of the monarchy….but no, Christmas shopping is more important

Reactions: 24
Goading, stop trying to provoke - Please read our rules and why they're important
I can imagine that they’re anti-monarchy as well as anti-vax, anti-wash & anti-education.
Scruffy, dirty, neglectful, disrespectful, thick bastards.
I'm anti-monarchy. I don't go on about it because here isn't the place for it & anyway, it's frankly far more entertaining to be slagging off Big Sares and Creepy.
However, if you're suggesting that every one of us who doesn't enjoy waving at old ladies in expensive cars neglects their children, their personal hygiene & ignores all known road safety regulations, you and I are going to disagree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.