The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does any one else have children that act like that when they go into another house/on holiday etc. Find it really strange
Nope! Because we were all raised with respect for other peoples property. My mum would have booted my arse if I’d done that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why did she allow isla to have a fringe anyways? They need washed and blow dried everyday if you want them to look nice looks terrible.. although Islas the only one who looks half clean out of all of them

Reactions: 28
Why did she allow isla to have a fringe anyways? They need washed and blow dried everyday if you want them to look nice looks terrible.. although Islas the only one who looks half clean out of all of them

Sarah took her to the cheapest chain salon possible where they would have done whatever they asked without much consideration for Isla's hair type or aftercare. Isla still seems to be happy with it so at least there's that. I hope Sarah doesn't put her down about it.

Reactions: 22
Sarah took her to the cheapest chain salon possible where they would have done whatever they asked without much consideration for Isla's hair type or aftercare. Isla still seems to be happy with it so at least there's that. I hope Sarah doesn't put her down about it.
I don't know if you watched the vlog...Sarah did mention the gaps at the side of Isla's fringe, saying that she must've accidentally taken bits of Isla's fringe and included them in her plaits. Nice try, Sarah, but it's clearly not that as we've seen those gaps even when Isla's hair is down.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Sarah has been reading here for sure, giving Isla time to speak without turning the camera away. Also at one point esme started speaking and Sarah automatically went to turn the camera to her but then turned back to Isla and said let her speak esme 😂. I can’t believe they were letting jace run along that furniture little tit. And I think Sarah uses breast feeding mila as an excuse not to sleep with Chris because she knows he is a nonce and is only with him to continue their life style and that’s why she has mila in her bed. The kiwi thing was blatantly a piss take to up the hate views.

Reactions: 29
Sometimes it makes me happy that chris doesn’t fancy “fat women” or fat teens at that matter, hes wrote he likes toned bodies slim bodies, nice legs etc and now his mrs is huge ha ha ha!! 😂 Sarah he don’t fancy you naked love just makes me smile that he has to pretend she’s gawwwjjjuusss!!!
He’s basically describing young adolescent girls. Dirty pedalo.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why is he filming those young girls in a Sauna dressed and sat like that 😳🤬
Absolutely no bleeping need!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I watched again tonight 🙄😆 … I can’t trust myself lol ANYWAY this will not be a popular comment but I just can’t dislike Esme ! I hate that she’s lazys new BFF 😏 but I still find her funny and caring ! When I see people say she’s a bully I just don’t get it. I hope I’m not wrong on this one. I may change my mind and I don’t like her as much as I used to but that’s totally down to her mothers influence on her ! Non the less she’s still my favourite 😬 sorry , I don’t know what to tell you , I don’t see her the way others do I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also like the baby obviously! What’s not to like about a baby ? lol

Isla crawling about on the floor and going CrAZY AF to try and get into shot was painful. 😣 I’m 50/50 with her , I do pity her because she obviously can’t help being SO attention hungry but she’s also very annoying when she does this and I’d be SO fkn embarrassed if I was her patent as it’s clear as fk that she’s got issues 😦 it’s like they spoiled her rotten and then when she stopped being cute they pushed her aside and expect her to just fall into the background but she refuses to, she’s too young to have pride in herself and so just acts desperate all the time and they have to know that’s their doing ! The fact they don’t edit these things our baffle me but then again they leave in clips of their feral son bashing their baby that clearly is a huge disappointment to them since she didn’t bring in the cash like she was created to do ! Bad baby mila ! How dare you not be a money maker for your vile patents ?! 😠

Don’t know WTF is going on with Izzy lately ? A few mins ago she was a beige background girl who seemed to be in a deep depression and now since she’s got her boobs out she’s happy as Larry and dancing about like a 5 year old in the vlogs. I swear she confuses me.

Creepys idea of heaven ? Young girls in bikinis in a sauna and hot tubs ! Since when was this Izzy’s idea of fun ? Errrrr nope ! She’s the only one who doesn’t love water ! ( to play in I mean, not wash in ) I know they all have an allergy to that ! This was booked for the pleasure of non*** To provide viewing pleasure to other like minded scum !!!! Happy birthday Izzy ughhh ! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
CHECKING INTO A LUXURY SLOVENIAN SPA VILLA FOR ISABELL’S BIRTHDAY!

I know it’s been corrected but I’m using the title with the spelling mistake. duck you Creepstopher, Knobhead.

Lazy starts the vlog. Esme asks if she pooped herself. Lazy feels like she has woken up in England because it’s colder. The heat was something else yesterday. They’re checking into an Air BnB for Isabelle’s birthday in two days. Esme shows us her crocheted alien frog. She has stuffed it with pink yarn and is now making a pink one. Everyone who crochets copies patterns off the internet but Esme wings it and does her own patterns. She doesn’t follow instructions well. Isla says she once ruined a sleepover by throwing a tantrum because she couldn’t crochet, even when following a YouTube video. Esme apologised and they had a sleepover again the next night.

They need to go to a supermarket to buy ingredients for a chocolate cake because Jace is adamant he wants to make a chocolate cake for Isabelle. God forbid they tell him no for one and it triggers the mother of a tantrums. They are scared of hi temper so live their lives bowing down to his demands. They need to get a few bits for Isabelle. Lazy thinks there is a cool part of the Air BnB that no one will be allowed in until Friday. Lazy has to show us the size of the grapes. Then she says she’s joking and that they’re plums. Lazy eats a kiwi with the label on. You have to push past the texture of the fur and think of the nutrients. Driving.

Lazy walks into the Air BnB with the kids. Creepstopher is inside and starts singing one of his weird songs to Mila. He gives them permission to enter the house. House tour to music. Thunder thighs steps out onto the balcony, Creepstopher follows and gives us a close up shot of her smugly face. There is gym equipment, which will obviously be untouched for this stay. The girls start looking around and screeching. The views are insane. The owner of the house has promised unlimited wine. There sure will be as all they seem to do these days is whine whine whine about everything!! They make the wine on their farm. There is cheese and ham in the fridge, which Creepstopher says is so cute. There is a big bowl of fruit. Jace jumps on the sofa and Creepstopher tells “sweet boy” they don’t do that. Another shot of the view. It’s like Tellytubby Land. Isabelle laughed at the ‘always kiss me goodnight, always hold me right’ sign in the lovebirds’ bedroom. The top floor is for the girls. There is an x-box. Another shot of the view. Esme wants to go downstairs but Lazy says it’s a surprise for Isabelle’s birthday. Creepstopher insists on checking it out now. Lazy wants to use it with her on her birthday.

Lazy and the girls walk downstairs. Creepstopher tells them to shut their eyes. He films the spa area. As you go in there is a trolley with chocolate bars on it. Lots of screeching from Jace. The entire house seems like it would be more for a Love Island/Big Brother crossover show than a family of 7 with young children. Jace wants to get in the hot tub. Creepstopher says it’s relaxing but the screeching is giving me a migraine. When the sun is out and they’re bored they walk out the door and get in the hot tub outside, bigger than the one at home. He tells Isla they’re definitely getting in the sauna. He plays around with the controls on the wall. Esme says it smells nice. Creepy laugh.

The Inghams haven’t filmed much today. It’s almost dinner time. They checked in and enjoyed the space for an hour. Lazy, Creepstopher, Mila, Esme and Isla went to the supermarket 15 minutes away. There are no cake tins in the house so Esme is coming up with some ideas. Jace is excited. They got back 20 minutes away. Lazy picked up yoghurt instead of milk so Creepstopher has had to go back to the shop. They’re at the top of a mountain. Lazy is making dinner.

Mila and Isla are crawling on the balcony. The place is tranquil. Lazy is nervous that Mila will fall off the balcony. A cow keeps mooing in the distance but my money is on it just being the echo of Lazy’s screeching. Cows sound like sheep. Creepstopher normally books the accommodation. Esme has a huge mossie bite and they need to put pen around it to make sure it’s not spreading. Sometimes they have reactions to the bites. Lazy has 12 bites on her legs. There were none in Switzerland. Lazy booked this Air BnB. Creepstopher always goes for the cheapest as he’s tight. They have paid almost campsite prices. They have left the pasta in the van. They’re having baguetti, Spag Bol in a baguette.

Esme has a story to tell us about a moth. She tells Lazy not to make her cry again. She couldn’t stop laughing. Esme loved a ginger moth she found, which was dying due to having no water. Esme was stroking its head trying to save it. The moth liked the water. It was trying to lift its bum up off the floor but couldn’t fly. Esme picked it up, pushed it out the door, it flew off and then two birds ate it. I'm sure we've heard this story before. She burst into tears. Lazy starts cackling.

Chopping of veg. Creepstopher loves Slovenia more than he did before. They went to Lidl and forgot the milk. On the way back from Lidl he was blasting out rock. Chesney Hawkes was playing. It looks like broccoli outside. It’s like TellyTubby land. The trees are greener than his hat. It’s stoooooonin. Jace has had a nap this evening. Tell Creepstopher your favourite Bryan Adams and Chesney Hawkes songs. Less Chesney Hawkes more Chesney off Corrie, who is ginger like Creepstopher. Unlike Creepstopher he embraces his hair and doesn’t wear a rancid beanie until it walks itself to the bin and has to be replaced by a hideous green one.

Esme and Isla are in the sauna. Creepstopher opens the door to see how hot it is. Then he goes upstairs and cackles about the baguettes. It’s Italian and French together. They wanted to combine the two countries. Mila gets food in her hair

Esme is making cookie dough to watch Stranger Things with. The stars come out and Creepstopher heads outside. The house has good stargazing potential but the outdoor lights don’t go out until midnight. He is excited for Isabelle’s birthday. The final one until he pressurises her into taking his surname legally.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2022-09-06 215651.png
1662500803392.png
1662500530045.png
1662501323388.png
1662501374779.png
1662501411172.png
1662501638321.png
1662501714206.png
1662501581110.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Too late now but might've been an idea to buy Isabelle a cake and let Jace stick some sweets/candles on it (clever boyyyy, you did such a good job of making Isabelle's cake!) rather than ploughing on with baking her something even after realising they have no cake tins.

Jace will be absolutely fuming if there's no chocolate cake after all the effort that he put into the performance for Sarah's Instagram.

Reactions: 24
Enjoy the newest addition. I never planned to have four dogs. It just happened 😂
😂 same, we have 3 dogs, 3 cats plus another 2 kittens every month or so when my Uni daughter brings them back for a holiday when she visits home 😂 (they’re indoor cats, are happy with the 5 hour journey and get on well with our animals!). It’s a mad house but I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The banter on this makes me giggle, there is so much ammunition, which they provide, you feel a need to just pick one/two topics otherwise your thumb would fall off typing what's on your mind after a vlog.....

I must say, FringeGate is real... what on God's great earth has that wee girl had done to her hair? That's the worst DIY fringe I ever did see and as an 80s kid I saw many a dodgy fringe.

This family is going to end up as a Netflix documentary for all the wrong reasons in the near future. Them kids are so damaged they have no idea the lifelong torment ahead. To think the opportunity YT created for them and the adults threw it away, and along with it they threw their children's life's away too.

Chris and Sarah, this is called burying your head in the sand what your doing, running away... your running so far you've booked an AirBnB in teletubbie land as there is a 5th tubbie named Sarah in your van!! If I had NOT done any of the claims against YOU I would have been doing everything to stand and fight my corner until my dying breath. Your bound to be stopped really soon by someone like myself and challenged on the subject of grooming infront of your kids, what do you do then? Run even more? It's never ending, until you man up, apologise or clear your name but you are not #vanlife mate, you are #lowlife. The 17 year old can't go to college, can't get a job as she's tit scared of the abuse she will receive due to your actions, you know it hence the weight gain, the lack of personal care, the hiding under beanies etc..... sit her down, speak to her openly, clear your name or apologise and get of social media, your not living your best life, your running from your past life. This is not going away, never.

Told you, my thumbs just fell off....✌

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sex villa or not, I'm not seeing anything luxury about it. Why try to make everything seem so much better than it is? It looked quite basic and filled with ikea furniture which is fine but not what you would expect if someone says they are staying in a luxury villa.

Reactions: 43
Who on earth would go on the walk (short) and lets their child crochet.my opinion just so tattlers can see she actually can crochet
drives me to distraction how Esme pronounces crocheting
It’s the Seacroft attempt at sounding posh. Like everything they’ve truly gotten it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.