The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made the mistake again of hate watching the borefest. I should not talk about the children but why was Esme crocheting all around the walk and why did she say she had packed her own bag with her own snacks. Selfish little madam, you have done an amazing job there creepster and the lazy one,well done.NOT😡😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Last nights vlog, they are starting the day going out with Esme in a dirty t-shirt, Jace with grime up the side of his face and Mila in the carrier with grubby hands from eating that haven’t been cleaned properly. Chris looks like he hasn’t washed the whole trip, it must be disgusting all crammed into that van sharing beds of a night time.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
17k overnight. Pretty sure that's the number they were getting for the exceptionally short lived Memory Monday. The memory monday they were warned not to do because YouTube algorithm would penalize them for.

They had had a surge in views lately but this strip has really hit their views hard.

Reactions: 19
I haven't been on here for a few days and haven't hate watched. Is there a link to the * knob content??
Best. Title. Ever

Reactions: 14
Talking about them wearing dirty clothes, have they ever explained what they do with their washing while they're wild camping?

All the wet swimming gear, towels, rinsed out nappies, sweaty clothes, rained on clothes... Plus all the very long wet hair, six people traipsing through the van to get changed after swimming, their laundry drying method of 'lob it on a nearby hedge', which doesn't work when it's not super hot and dry... I don't understand how they coordinate that without damp clothes, towels, bed linen, everywhere. Do they even have a big pile of towels festering somewhere or are they sharing a couple? :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Also does it make anyone else feel ill that she’s hand washing the nappies? Surely that’s majorly unhygienic and a risk to her sensitive skin
Yes because you just know they are doing it at the communal sinks in the campsite too where other innocent campers then wash their hands/,teeth.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Yes because you just know they are doing it at the communal sinks in the campsite too where other innocent campers then wash their hands/,teeth.
I don't believe she is hand washing them ,that baby will be in disposable nappies ,the Minghams don't wash themselves so no way is Big Saz hand washing nappies

Reactions: 36
I made the mistake again of hate watching the borefest. I should not talk about the children but why was Esme crocheting all around the walk and why did she say she had packed her own bag with her own snacks. Selfish little madam, you have done an amazing job there creepster and the lazy one,well done.NOT😡😡😡😡
Im guessing she was forward thinking, knowing chris and sarah never take any so she was thinking "screw it ill take my own"

Reactions: 15
Couldn’t share some really good points made on previous thread, but I had to re-share these as was watching open mouthed at some of the sheer bleeping stupidity in the vlog yesterday evening 😳
1) Who goes on a bleeping long walk with not enough drinks/hydration for the whole family?
2 litres?? “I have to remember we’re a family of 7” - grow up you cretin!!

2) WHY DO YOU NOT BUY PROPER WALKING GEAR FOR YOUR FAMILY YOU DICK HEADS????
It pains me to see those kids wearing such impractical gear for walking in! Those shoes could cause them injury and they all look ridiculous!!!! Get some bloody decent made trousers, shorts, shoes and coats and I guarantee you wouldn’t need to replace them as often as Shein or Primark 🤢

3) If these c*Mrs are claiming it’s “Home School” then they need an Ofsted inspection - as Home School implies it’s a registered establishment! Anyone who actually HOME EDUCATES, Knows it’s called Home Education!
But then Creepy and Lazy DO NOT home educate!! They are just arseholes who like to make people think us home educators neglect our children and don’t wash 🤢🤢

4) Sitting under a tree DURING A LIGHTENING STORM! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tell me you don’t know anything about anything, without telling me you don’t know anything!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5) SORT JACE’S BEHAVIOUR OUT!

6) SORT YOUR HYGIENE OUT YOU SWEATY, DIRTY PIGS!!!! 🤢

7) GET THE N*NCE JAILED!!! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
These pics show the state of the kids as they are leaving to go out at the start of the day.

At the end of the vlog Sarah notices what she thinks is a mouse running around outside while they are ‘wild camping’ overnight in some random service station next to a lorry and Esme says, they’ll definitely be attracted to our van. Says it all really.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Sharing towels is probably what caused poor Milas fungal infection in her armpit. You can imagine that at least one of the sweaty fucks has one.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Morning, Creepy,

Bit of a departure from the usual, but am re-reading Marcus Aurelius with my son, and thought you’d like to know that you’ve become a very important part of the ‘home education’ of my children - I guess you could say you’ve actually influenced us quite considerably, so there’s at least one job title that’s not made-up - anyhow, it’s a long story, but my dad was a very high ranking martial artist, and our upbringing was slightly unusual, in that while our friends were out playing on bikes and reading The Beano, we were training every day and reading Musashi, Sun Tsu, The 47 Ronin etc.

As I say, it’s a long story, but the point really was to say that you have become the ‘dark matter’ that I use when I am talking to my own son about (no doubt out-dated) notions of rectitude, honour, courage, chivalry, duty etc, and how to live a meaningful and good life. You are our go-to exemplar for the opposite of a good man, and a warning of the kind of miserable existence that awaits him should he stray the path.

If I want to pull his leg, I tell him he sounds ‘just like Chris DeLonge’ and he goes nuts!

(eta - he doesn’t ever actually act like you - you’re a knob.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't believe she is hand washing them ,that baby will be in disposable nappies ,the Minghams don't wash themselves so no way is Big Saz hand washing nappies
Have to agree she puts the fancy one over a disposable no way is the lazyone washing reusable nappies .same as they were never vegetarian.

Reactions: 30
I think its telling that we have hardly seen anything from inside the van.
At the start of the trip sarah said it wasnt fully ready when they left, nothings been said about a van tour and they have stayed in a few air bnbs now.

Reactions: 33
What I don't get, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but does lazy ever take a changing bag for Mila on these "days" out? I mean she shoved the snacks in Esme's bag. If she had a changing bag for Mila she'd have put them in there surely. Or does that poor baby have to sit in her waste till they get back to the van? They kept banging on about how hot it was, so if she'd peed or shite herself it would have been really uncomfortable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.