Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mariemoo43

Creepy is so mentally challenged. His facial expressions, hand gestures, bizarre choices of vocabulary and over excitement is just fucking weird. It’s normal for those with learning difficulties such a autism to develop obsessions, in Chris’s case this van. CREEPY CREEPING CREEP
autism is not a learning difficulty. My adults son and daughter both have asd (Autism spectrum disorder) and as one got all A stars on her gcse, was top in her college and is on for a first at university defo not daft
. My son although not academically brilliant is very bright, quick witted.
Both have obsessions but that means they research the fuck out of the subject and can tell exactly what it’s all about, pros cons, how to build etc.

my sons obsession is a life long passion of cars. He’d be able to tell exactly how dangerous that van is and why.

it can affect learning but only because of the difficulties they face.
My son had speech therapy, he got bullied in school for that because people thought he was weird and thick. He had the last laugh because he now fixes thier cars!

my daughters stims, has hand gestures,has Strange facial impressions but weird and stupid she isn’t!
I hate the thought of people looking at Chris and assuming he has autism. None of us know if he has or not but having autism doesn’t necessarily make you a bad parent or a dangerous one.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Scotblock

VIP Member
Sarah is playing a very dangerous game when discussing Covid. These are people's lives. She has given 100% false information about the Governments advice. She is playing with fire. Saying people need to do their research does not explain away her false information. She'd be wise to delete it.

Influencers were getting paid to spread false information about the vaccines too and got into serious trouble because of it.

Not sure why I'm giving her advice. Should let her keep digging this hole.

Also, she needs to teach the kids about bias poles.
Doesn’t want the vaccine. And didn’t want anything to do with lockdowns or playing by the rules during COVID. But, she wasn’t so morally inclined when it came to cashing with COVID business grants etc.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Eldorado

And who could possibly think it's a good idea to eat CRISPS when you have run out of water ?!!

• Haha

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Does Chris take estrogen? He has no hair on his legs, arms or hands. He doesn't go shirtless in the water and yesterday I saw why😂😂😂his breasts are bigger than most females. It's just plain WEIRD.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Plus she’s just put it on that video thing so it will evaporate in a couple of hours 👀
Can you remember at the beginning of the pandemic, when Chris said he was scared to leave the house, he was so frightened of Covid.
Didn’t last long I know, but then a vaccine becomes available & they refuse it.
Brains of Britain 🤪

• Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
The way they acted after it was asif she already knew what he was doing? There was no break in their vlogs was there? (Can’t really I remember) so I’m gathering they didn’t argue , kick him out the house like most women would do.. they just carried on acting like nothing has happened
She did know - at least one girl approached her privately to tell her what had been happening some time before outing him publicly. I can understand why she panicked - she stood to lose everything too, and the pressure and manipulation from Granny Groomer and her boys must have been bamboozling, plus she's selfish, vain and greedy, but her downfall was letting him issue that first statement that locked them BOTH into defending him/pretending nothing happened, forever. Now his stink is all over her, and she is in a trap of her own making, where she can't have any kind of normal life, and has to lie constantly, including to her own children - none of her kids can even go to school, all because she tied them all to him. Theres no walking back calling children that your husband has sexually groomed liars, or suggesting that they have 'mental health problems', when you knew all along it was true. Imagine that was your own daughter somebody did that to, Sarah Ingham.

• Heart

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Luxury hahahaha

but that swing seat on the back. Not a chance lazy can sit on that, if she did the front of the van would be lifted off the ground 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

tatty_boggle

“If it all ended today” - tell me you know that you’re being watched by social services, hmrc and your LA, without telling me you know you’re being watched by them 😬

• Heart
  • Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
OK Lord forgive me but I caved and watched that Venice vlog, some feedback for you Inghams from a disgruntled viewer.

When you are describing a monument, historical building or other point of interest that is so "stoonin' babe!" try pointing the camera at the fucking thing instead of pointing the camera at your greasy mugs while describing the point of interest. Maybe, and call me crazy here, viewers would like to see what you are chatting shite about instead of looking at your faces. You say you are vanlifers (I wish Creepy would be a lifer of another sort) travel vloggers so maybe show your viewers what you are seeing instead of reading off wiki about it into the camera. All we see are carparks, toilet blocks, random bodies of water and greasy food smeared faces, not actually any travel FFS!

Also 3km is not a "hike" I waddled 3km this morning in less than 25 minutes on the threadmill, I am a 40 something year old woman that is overweight and most of my exercise is from complaining about youtubers here on tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart

Morris1107

Chatty Member
What I don't get, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but does lazy ever take a changing bag for Mila on these "days" out? I mean she shoved the snacks in Esme's bag. If she had a changing bag for Mila she'd have put them in there surely. Or does that poor baby have to sit in her waste till they get back to the van? They kept banging on about how hot it was, so if she'd peed or shite herself it would have been really uncomfortable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Shazza D

Chatty Member
Do they think they are giving the little IFam a treat by putting up a slog on a Sunday……..or are they skint???? …… or did they forget what day it is because one day is just the same as any other?
Also…. That baby, definitely not drying her correctly - poor little sod
Also and finally……. Mrs fatty Arbuckle stop trying to give us lessons in Geography/History in your fake posh voice……you suck at it
And to end this rant ……. The big kid didn’t even know how many days it was to her fucking B’day!!! Idiots all of them…. My Granddaughter is 10 her B’day is in March - she could tell you almost to the minute when her’s is coming
That poor little babies sore armpit nearly made me cry, she’s such a pleasant little girl too she’s been through enough with her hip! And they can’t even wash and dry her properly to keep her comfortable and fresh bless her

• Sad
  • Angry

lovelucy

New poster! Looks like he's deleted my comment on IG where I questioned the payload of the converted van when all the family is on board. If overloaded it would invalidate his insurance. I bet he's never taken it to a public weighbridge after converting it plus all the other heavy add ons. How irresponsible is that man putting his families lives at risk, especially when the vehicle must already have excessive mileage on it.

• Angry

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
That poor baby ,fungal underarm,left in a napoy with the shit leaking out of it,while her so called parents film...her finger and toenails so dirty,her clothes unclean and her face rarely wiped ,she's fed so much crap,carried like a sack.of spuds and left in unsafe situations like in the delivery van ,Lazy and Creepy you are a disgrace,please stop breeding as you are a pair of dirty weirdos

• Heart
  • Sad

Anni1312

Chatty Member
Who's gonna tell Jace he is not center of attention 365 days 24/7 .

This kid is a very, very lot annoying!!!!!!!!

• Angry

Raw

VIP Member
What? No super duper Ingham brand water bottles with the super silicon spout?

74033A40-1EFB-42E6-9D62-B1AEA5DB0C0E.png

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Is the "Karen" thing still even a thing? I don't hear anyone else saying it apart from Sarah, Chris and Izzy. Mind you, they're always behind the curve, that family. She just sounds like a passive aggressive dick, calling people Karens.