Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badirene

VIP Member
I dip in and out of these threads, but is no one talking about how Sarah was eating that fucking kiwi??!🤣🤣 is she ok? or am I just the weird one who cuts mine in half and eats the inside with a spoon..
Nevermind eating it with a spoon, Lazy left the fucking sticker on it! She really will scoff anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

pussandpony

‘Mila say cow’
‘Mila say mama’
Mila, it’s interchangeable, doesn’t matter which one you use 🙂

• Haha

Hel1975

Does any one else have children that act like that when they go into another house/on holiday etc. Find it really strange

• Angry

ad1998

Isabelle seemed so fed up and subdued opening her birthday presents . No major surprise reactions or over the top “THANK YOUS. Probably the most flat , anticlimactic birthday vlog since they started their channel. Also Isabelle always gets absolutely fuck all for her birthday compared to the others. Maybe it’s finally hit her that she’s spending her 17th birthday in the middle of Slovenia in a sex air b&b with her nonce of a father and compulsively lying mother and siblings , with no friends , no party , no aspirations or anything to look forward to in the future regarding her progressing in her personal life and independent of her family…. And the highlight of her day is eating spam sandwiches outside . I feel sorry for her

• Sad
Reactions: 44

Big frank

VIP Member
Its interesting to hear Creepy say to Isobelle is having her last non adult birthday. I wonder why he didn't apply that logic to Jess when he was hitting on her. And she was at year younger than isobelle is now.

Shows he's fully aware of what a fucking creep he is.

• Angry

Web30

VIP Member
Shes confirmed none of them have had the covid jab. Would that translate to "everywhere was fully booked" on last years trip then 🤔

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
I
Yet again the excitement over the hot tub! I dont get it.
never know a bunch of kids who would be wetting themselves over a sauna to be honest. Are kids even allowed in saunas?

Sarah trying to pretend she’s into nutrition on the same video she says she’s putting spaghetti bolognese into a baguette did make me laugh though. Why’s everything got to be cheese and bread

also very giddy over the free wine whilst quickly remembering to pretend they don’t drink wine. Who cares, why lie about it. People are more bothered about your husband being obsessed with pools, saunas and hot tubs and filming them

• Haha

Shell777

Chatty Member
Why can’t someone tell Jace it’s not his PRESENTS or birthday 😡

and ffs his hair looks bloody ridiculous

• Angry
Reactions: 43

Charmball

VIP Member
When they are in the air b&b and Sarah tells everyone how the owner has said they can have as much free wine as they want. She then back tracks and says “not that we drink much anyway”.

Give over Sarah, your eyes lit up more than Blackpool Illuminations at the thought of free wine 🤣

• Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Under UK libel law, to sue for defamation of character you only have one year from the date of the 'action accrued' (articles published/allegations made). Why then, since Chris Ingham has the best lawyers in the country, did he not sue any of the major UK tabloids who published the fact he'd sent sexual messages to 16 year old girls, or the BBC who also published an article on him?

He can sit in a bush ranting and making threats that 'these things take time' and that people who say anything against him online will face 'serious jail time' all he wants, but you've missed the cut off by several years Mr Ingham. It's almost as if those articles haven't been removed and no grovelling apologies or statements of retraction have been made, because they are in fact the truth, aren't they Mr Ingham? No further questions Your Honour.
A screenshot of your post will have been sent to the investigative team at [email protected] - I’d pack yourself a prison bag

• Haha

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I thought they were set for life, so if everything ended tomorrow she wouldn't need to get a job?
When the time comes for one of them to go back to work Lazy will make sure it's not her by getting pregnant. "Oh I can't get a job as I'm breastfeeding and homeschooling the chuldrun" (including adult Isabelle).

• Haha
  • Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
Sex villa or not, I'm not seeing anything luxury about it. Why try to make everything seem so much better than it is? It looked quite basic and filled with ikea furniture which is fine but not what you would expect if someone says they are staying in a luxury villa.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I love it - first she complains, without irony, about trainers being expensive for what they are, whilst applying probably ten times the mark-up to shoddy Chinese wankets that she imports and uses to fleece her gullible ‘customers’.

Then a lecture on the perils of social media, all while profiting from holding their own kids right over the fire!😂

You couldn’t make her up.

• Haha
  • Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Sharing towels is probably what caused poor Milas fungal infection in her armpit. You can imagine that at least one of the sweaty fucks has one.
If they allow that to happen to her armpit, what on earth does under her nappy look like? Especially if they clearly aren't washing her. She must be so sore bless her. Fatty foghorn and Nancy boy, you should be ashamed.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Web30

VIP Member
The thumbnail for tonight video is absolutely disgusting!! What looks like a naked toddler!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
Who on gods green earth thinks that’s going to attract the kind of audience you’d want to see your bloody toddler in that state? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Once a n*nce always a n*nce!
I feel absolutely sick to my stomach! Vile pricks!
Thats the worst thumbnail i have seen in a while. He looks so sad as well

• Sad
  • Angry

thegreencow

VIP Member
EXPLORING THE INCREDIBLE TOLMIN GORGE IN SLOVENIA!

Lazy starts the vlog by squealing at Mila and telling her to stay in the van. She welcomes us to Tolmin and says they’re excited about a new country. None of them have been there before. They have a fun day planned hiking to Tolmin Gorges, which Lazy found and put on the bucket list. Tomorrow they’re checking into somewhere for Isabelle’s 17th birthday. They parked up a few minutes from the gorges.

Shot of the van. Time to jump on one of the buses to the other car park. They have a long hike to do so decided against the 15 minute walk to the other car park. Jace is a great walker and has barely used a pram. Esme brought her bag full of yarn but when she wasn’t looking Lazy filled it with snacks. Cackle. Esme packed her own snacks. She’s making a frog. Isla’s fringe is getting too much. The gorge is shaded.

Creepstopher says hello to “hello daaaaalin” Mila. They’re in the Triglav “tree glove” National Park in “tomlynn”. Maybe a potential name for baby 6. Screeching from Jace. The national park is a wonder of Slovenia and the walk is 3km there and back. There are thermal caves and bridges.

Creepstopher films the forge from above. The water is pretty. Lazy shows us the map. Esme is doing yarn. 'Spect for a Mila. It makes Lazy sound even more of a cunt than when Creepstopher does it. She and the girls walk down the steps. He films the insanely ridiculous water. Lazy wants to go for a swim but it’s not allowed.

Creepstopher films the thermal spring. He wants to jump in. Isabelle moans about sweating. They’re at Devil’s Bridge and have had pictures taken. Lazy almost threw the tickets away but you have to keep them to get out off the bridge. Jace runs across the bridge and Isabelle says she missed him.

Lazy shows us an information board about Bear’s Head, a naturally formed bridge. Then they’re above the fallen rock. They find shade to have a snack. Moaning about the heat. They have run out of their 2 litres of water. They have one more thing to see before the scenic walk back. Mila is out of the backpack for a break of Pringles. Jace has the task of making Isabelle her birthday cake in 3 days. Lazy tells everyone to go and watch the “hilarious” reel of little man and does an impression of him. Esme is yawning yarning. She is making a blue frog. She forgot the stuffing filler.

Walking. Isabelle looks over the side of the bridge. Lazy waddles up some steps. Creepstopher is out of breath as he shows the view. He tells Mila she has no right to complain. There is a can of coke in the cup holder of the backpack carrier.

Lazy says they’re almost at the top. They came around the corner and there is a cave that feels like an air conditioning unit. Jace has to be told not to go in. Lazy asks if anyone knows why the air is blasting out. Isabelle guesses it’s the air pressure. Creepstopher says the cave goes all the way through to where the air is icy and cold. Isla interrupts and says there is a glacier. Creepstopher continues and says the air pressure where the cold air is is lower than where they are where it’s warm, and the air is being pushed through the mountain. Esme looks bored to death, Jace is trying to get into the cave. Lazy asks if they want to go through the cave. Isabelle remembers caving in year 6 and says it was the worst experience of her life, it was terrifying.

Time to see another cave. Jace is worried about monsters in the cave. Your father is just behind you Jace. Lazy films through the gap in the gate. They’re in Dante Cave. It’s a real life Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Isla asks if the cave ever opens but Lazy says no because you could get lost (I wish the Inghams would), fall or have rocks fall. Footage of the gorge. Lazy shows us how much further they have to walk. They’re mega high up.

The Inghams are sat in the café for the biggest reward ever. Isabelle feels cold inside. Lazy is cooling down. They were reading up on Dante’s Cave, which can be explored if booked 3 days in advance. It’s 41 metres deep with 3 chambers. It comes out where the waters of a glacier flowed. Loud bangs of thunder. Reading off Wikipedia. I’m not typing out the spiel, you can go and read up on the cave if you want but same shit different day. Lazy is interested in geography. She recommends a visit. They walked up hundreds of steps. A single couple could do it in an hour and a half but it took them 3 hours because of Jace and stopping to read, have discussions and vlog. Creepstopher goes outside to look at the buses. Cackling. He is a weatherman and always wanted to be one. Bloody hell an you imagine his gurning face on ITV news every night? He reminds us that his university placement was meteorology. Jace fell asleep but no one has noticed until now.

Creepstopher moans about the rain as they do the 10 minute walk back to the van. They see the car park. Drone shots as the van drives along the road. Driving footage

Lazy and Esme tell us there is a big electric storm. There is so much electric. More electricity in the sky than in your marriage. There is barely any rain. It’s crazy and insane. They’re staying in a service station. They’re checking into somewhere tomorrow. They have an hour left and have driven east. Lazy likes to get the bulk of the driving done after a day out as the children sleep. Mila didn’t fall asleep and instead sat in her car seat and played. You have to buy a driving permit for Slovenia. Lazy sees a mouse. They had to buy a yearly one in Switzerland. They bought one for 15€ in Slovenia and are taking a different route home. Esme did more of her frog crochet. The frog is called Oggy. Lazy has never heard of sea foam. The lightning is far away. Esme tells mummy the thunder is getting closer. Today has been Lazy’s favourite day of the trip. The trip has been diverse and she is loving every second. They have a few more countries. There is a surprise for Isabelle in the place Lazy booked.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2022-09-04 222351.png
Screenshot 2022-09-04 215341.png

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Walked the kids to school then took the younger 2 on a "hike" around so did about 3 miles altogether. Managed to survive with no snacks and no water. Didn't get any crochet done along the way though, so maybe I need to do better at multitasking.

• Haha

hollym

Milas toe nails 🤮
Poor baby! This is absolutely shocking! How do you even get dirt under your toenails? If this doesn't prove that these children aren't getting washed I don't know what will. Sarah Louise Ingham, clean your children! I feel so awful for Mila 😔.

• Sad
  • Angry