Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Makes me laugh how Lazy has mentioned the Queen on her Instagram stories when she’s never even mentioned her before. Talk about exploiting someone’s death.

I bet there will be a WE HAD DEVASTATING NEWS FROM HOME Vlog in a few days with the Inghams crying into their pot noodles on the thumbnail.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

thegreencow

VIP Member
CHECKING INTO A LUXURY SLOVENIAN SPA VILLA FOR ISABELL’S BIRTHDAY!

I know it’s been corrected but I’m using the title with the spelling mistake. Fuck you Creepstopher, Knobhead.

Lazy starts the vlog. Esme asks if she pooped herself. Lazy feels like she has woken up in England because it’s colder. The heat was something else yesterday. They’re checking into an Air BnB for Isabelle’s birthday in two days. Esme shows us her crocheted alien frog. She has stuffed it with pink yarn and is now making a pink one. Everyone who crochets copies patterns off the internet but Esme wings it and does her own patterns. She doesn’t follow instructions well. Isla says she once ruined a sleepover by throwing a tantrum because she couldn’t crochet, even when following a YouTube video. Esme apologised and they had a sleepover again the next night.

They need to go to a supermarket to buy ingredients for a chocolate cake because Jace is adamant he wants to make a chocolate cake for Isabelle. God forbid they tell him no for one and it triggers the mother of a tantrums. They are scared of hi temper so live their lives bowing down to his demands. They need to get a few bits for Isabelle. Lazy thinks there is a cool part of the Air BnB that no one will be allowed in until Friday. Lazy has to show us the size of the grapes. Then she says she’s joking and that they’re plums. Lazy eats a kiwi with the label on. You have to push past the texture of the fur and think of the nutrients. Driving.

Lazy walks into the Air BnB with the kids. Creepstopher is inside and starts singing one of his weird songs to Mila. He gives them permission to enter the house. House tour to music. Thunder thighs steps out onto the balcony, Creepstopher follows and gives us a close up shot of her smugly face. There is gym equipment, which will obviously be untouched for this stay. The girls start looking around and screeching. The views are insane. The owner of the house has promised unlimited wine. There sure will be as all they seem to do these days is whine whine whine about everything!! They make the wine on their farm. There is cheese and ham in the fridge, which Creepstopher says is so cute. There is a big bowl of fruit. Jace jumps on the sofa and Creepstopher tells “sweet boy” they don’t do that. Another shot of the view. It’s like Tellytubby Land. Isabelle laughed at the ‘always kiss me goodnight, always hold me right’ sign in the lovebirds’ bedroom. The top floor is for the girls. There is an x-box. Another shot of the view. Esme wants to go downstairs but Lazy says it’s a surprise for Isabelle’s birthday. Creepstopher insists on checking it out now. Lazy wants to use it with her on her birthday.

Lazy and the girls walk downstairs. Creepstopher tells them to shut their eyes. He films the spa area. As you go in there is a trolley with chocolate bars on it. Lots of screeching from Jace. The entire house seems like it would be more for a Love Island/Big Brother crossover show than a family of 7 with young children. Jace wants to get in the hot tub. Creepstopher says it’s relaxing but the screeching is giving me a migraine. When the sun is out and they’re bored they walk out the door and get in the hot tub outside, bigger than the one at home. He tells Isla they’re definitely getting in the sauna. He plays around with the controls on the wall. Esme says it smells nice. Creepy laugh.

The Inghams haven’t filmed much today. It’s almost dinner time. They checked in and enjoyed the space for an hour. Lazy, Creepstopher, Mila, Esme and Isla went to the supermarket 15 minutes away. There are no cake tins in the house so Esme is coming up with some ideas. Jace is excited. They got back 20 minutes away. Lazy picked up yoghurt instead of milk so Creepstopher has had to go back to the shop. They’re at the top of a mountain. Lazy is making dinner.

Mila and Isla are crawling on the balcony. The place is tranquil. Lazy is nervous that Mila will fall off the balcony. A cow keeps mooing in the distance but my money is on it just being the echo of Lazy’s screeching. Cows sound like sheep. Creepstopher normally books the accommodation. Esme has a huge mossie bite and they need to put pen around it to make sure it’s not spreading. Sometimes they have reactions to the bites. Lazy has 12 bites on her legs. There were none in Switzerland. Lazy booked this Air BnB. Creepstopher always goes for the cheapest as he’s tight. They have paid almost campsite prices. They have left the pasta in the van. They’re having baguetti, Spag Bol in a baguette.

Esme has a story to tell us about a moth. She tells Lazy not to make her cry again. She couldn’t stop laughing. Esme loved a ginger moth she found, which was dying due to having no water. Esme was stroking its head trying to save it. The moth liked the water. It was trying to lift its bum up off the floor but couldn’t fly. Esme picked it up, pushed it out the door, it flew off and then two birds ate it. I'm sure we've heard this story before. She burst into tears. Lazy starts cackling.

Chopping of veg. Creepstopher loves Slovenia more than he did before. They went to Lidl and forgot the milk. On the way back from Lidl he was blasting out rock. Chesney Hawkes was playing. It looks like broccoli outside. It’s like TellyTubby land. The trees are greener than his hat. It’s stoooooonin. Jace has had a nap this evening. Tell Creepstopher your favourite Bryan Adams and Chesney Hawkes songs. Less Chesney Hawkes more Chesney off Corrie, who is ginger like Creepstopher. Unlike Creepstopher he embraces his hair and doesn’t wear a rancid beanie until it walks itself to the bin and has to be replaced by a hideous green one.

Esme and Isla are in the sauna. Creepstopher opens the door to see how hot it is. Then he goes upstairs and cackles about the baguettes. It’s Italian and French together. They wanted to combine the two countries. Mila gets food in her hair

Esme is making cookie dough to watch Stranger Things with. The stars come out and Creepstopher heads outside. The house has good stargazing potential but the outdoor lights don’t go out until midnight. He is excited for Isabelle’s birthday. The final one until he pressurises her into taking his surname legally.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2022-09-06 215651.png
1662500803392.png
1662500530045.png
1662501323388.png
1662501374779.png
1662501411172.png
1662501638321.png
1662501714206.png
1662501581110.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
There's not a lot more Chris and Sarah could have done that was within the limits of YouTube to offer a dream thumbnail to entice paedos.

That poor boy. Just imagine when you get to 15 and realise that is what they have done to you

• Sad
  • Angry

BethRossiter

not Sarah Ingham chatting absolute bollocks🙄

if she thought the vaccine would get her lifetime free entry into Disneyland Paris she’d bloody get it

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
“My friend called me and said dude, it’s not possible to convert”. Dude! Who the fuck is your friend. Leonardo from the teenage mutant ninja turtles because no one says dude now 😂And Chris, there is no as a smart android TV. It is either a smart TV or android not both you prick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
They are so discgusting, they go into the sauna, no shower after when hot and sweaty, and esme making cookie dough with Spag bol all over her face. she is 13!!!

• Sick

Scotblock

VIP Member
Does any one else have children that act like that when they go into another house/on holiday etc. Find it really strange
Nope! Because we were all raised with respect for other peoples property. My mum would have booted my arse if I’d done that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lollieloo

VIP Member
Hi everyone, i used to be a member in this thread a couple a months ago to talk about this feral family but had to delete my account because it was causing me to spiral with my mental health. But I'm much better now

I have absolutely no words of how disrespectful, feral, dirty and neglectful they are, I couldn't believe they could get any worse but they did 😡 the way they treat mila is disgusting, with jace the golden boy hitting her, lazy carrying her around like she's a sack of potatoes and not keeping an eye on her.

With isabelles 'exams' the way lazy went about saying that it doesn't matter what the outcome of the results are, fair enough. BUT, sarah you never once encouraged your daughter to do anything, no college, sixth form or even an apprenticeship.
I'm a tattoo apprentice and honestly I wouldn't be there if it wasn't for my parents, they've encouraged me to draw from a very young age and it's got me my dream career. My mum drew a picture of the outline of bugs bunny 24 years ago and yesterday I finished colouring it for her. I owe everything to my parents.

Lazy you better sort your family out. Please just encourage your children it really does go a long way, you probably won't listen though you overgrown chav🙄

This is the drawing I finished for my mum
The problem with popping babies out like it’s no big deal is just that THEY ACT LIKE ITS NO BIG DEAL ! I know that in reality most females of all species can give birth and so it’s nothing unique but it’s still very special ( creating a new life ) those first few years minimum you Center your life around that mini human , they ( along with any siblings ) are your everything ! Your reason for being ! …… Women like lazy bitch , openly admit that they don’t stop doing anything for their children ! Their children have to fit into their life whereas me and all of my friends and family ( and there’s a lot of us ) fit our lives around our children ! Please tell me I’m not wrong and that this woman is the minority ? SELFISH HEIFER !!!! She’s like a hybrid a cow and a pig on one !

Seriously though she’s a vile mother who truly thinks she’s got it right ! If she’s right im happily in the wrong ! Ugh ! 😫

• Heart

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
These two can't stand each other. Look at the spite on Esme's face when Isla get's her moment to talk. I think Esme is still fuming after Isla dropped her in it about watching crochet tutorials on YouTube. You can see where she gets it from.

Screenshot 2022-09-06 184927.png
Screenshot_20220126-174802_YouTube.jpg

Anyone know how much they've paid for that air bib?
£134 per night.

• Sad
  • Sick

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
I guess we know what Isabelle is doing this year - she’s joining the army 😁😏
what a load of shite presents for a 17 yr old. 2 soft toys and some ugly clothes.

I was absolutely fuming when I saw what Lazy said about the vaccine and pregnancy. I got pregnant last year and tested Positive the very day I was allowed to book my jab. Then had to lie to all my family and friends about why I hadn’t had the jab yet until they finally said for pregnant women to have it. I waited until I was 12 weeks for my first dose and then had all 3 jabs when pregnant and was told this was best for me and baby. I did exactly as the government advised. For her to say they advised against it really pissed me off. I didn’t do anything to harm my baby girl thank you, I was protecting her. As it happens, I never caught covid until this Summer. I had extremely mild symptoms and my baby who was 4 months at the time had zero symptoms except a snotty nose so looks like the vaccine did its job for the pair of us 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Isabelle acting surprised that she got a record player, when she was there when it was bought 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Just what every teenage girl wants on her birthday: her lard arse of a mother commenting loudly about her clothing size.

• Wow
  • Sad
I can’t quite believe I’m saying this, but my partner got annoyed watching the van tour and made a spreadsheet trying to estimate the total weight of the van (he is generally interested in cars, a massive technology geek and worked at Ikea for a few years, hence the strange level of detail). So basically, by being optimistic about the weight of their belongings and their own weight (he went for the average weight of an adult in the UK haha), and bearing in mind he forgot things like the record player, they are only 150kg under the maximum authorised weight for the vehicle, so it’s pretty certain that they would be in trouble if they got stopped.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Lynnie67

What's with all the bizarre jerky movements from isabelle lately in last few vlogs, ( is she trying to dance) dear god she looks a complete twat. And the giggling from her on reading the sign in spa room, so very immature & odd.
They have a hot tub at home along with marble mansion unyet squeal at being in a air b&b.
Oh I could just slap esmes face she is a overly confident smug little brat, oh and that fringe on isla dear god what on earth did they to it, lop sided mess, I would of taken my child right back in there!!!!

• Angry

sarah gould

4000 steps in 3.2 km
you will have to do at least 3 times this per day to get fit
oh and ditch the sugar /pasta and cheese.
Get in a routine for the childrens sake and all of your health
Creepy ditch the coke

Sharing drinks I.e drinking out of the same bottle disgusting
I have just finished 37 hrs work in 3 days 🤦‍♀️god knows how many steps I’ve clocked working for our brilliant NHS running up n down wards for 13 hours a day I would fucking love to see this disgusting soup dragon Sarah Ingham do this😡 keeping patients hydrated treating moisture on skin with barrier creams and most importantly using common sense which she lacks so obviously..for the love of god please let authorities take some charge in this family I would 💯 safeguard those disgusting greedy parents

• Heart

teeniebopps

😂😂😂😂 Isla outing Esme for watching a YouTube video on crocheting! So funny. Isla and
Chris now have matching fringes.
Sarah saying she knows Mila is safe on the balcony and can’t fall through. Ummm yes she can, she’s teeny tiny remember and would fit through those bars. She’s definitely filming that to wind us up and laugh about it. She loves being a smug bitch.

• Haha
  • Sad