The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's not a lot more Chris and Sarah could have done that was within the limits of YouTube to offer a dream thumbnail to entice paedos.

That poor boy. Just imagine when you get to 15 and realise that is what they have done to you

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
It is utterly utterly disgusting, and actually not relevant to the title itself - which shows they’ve deliberately exploited their basically naked toddler to pull in vile views!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I noticed he has proper ranked the adverts up on the videos . 32 on the last tit show. Obs need the cash.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Tell me you have monumentally missed the point of REUSABLE nappies without telling me you have monumentally missed the point of REUSABLE nappies.
She doesn't have to wash them very often because she has bought that many of them. Where the duck are they storing them?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
you can blatantly tell Sarah hates the van you can also tell they’ve outgrown it already.. they never film inside of it, it’s a tip , esme has brought half her tatty bedroom with her and selfishly filled the girls storage spaces with it & this has got to be their worst most boring travel vlog yet.. funny enough I actually liked their vlogs wjen

Whoops missed the end of my last comment * I actually like their vlogs when they went to Australia.. possibly the last time Iv enjoyed one of their travelling ones

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Tattlers, I'm so excited!!

One of my sons contacted me earlier tonight to say one of his friends is calling tomorrow (he just wanted to make sure I was in), to collect something.

This friend is calling with his converted van!!!!

He is a 'roadie' and converted a van so he can sleep in when he is working and having to stay onsite (he's had enough of staying on a tour bus or camping).

I can't wait to see what van it is (my son said it is a Mercedes) and imagine a family of 7 actually living in it!!

I was going to ask from you lot is there any questions I should ask, but knowing me I'll forget.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE]
When I was Izzy's age I was working weekends and school holidays in a fast food restaurant (I started 3 months after my 16th birthday). I was buying my own clothes with my wages (my choice not my mums). My birthday presents were mostly cash to help me finance the more expensive items I desired. By my 17th birthday I had enough saved for my first 15 driving lessons from my job - my parents paid for another 15 lessons as a 17th birthday present. By the time I had done those lessons I was paying for my lessons from my part time job. Working for a fast food chain is hard work but character building and helps with confidence. I can't see Izzy making her own way in life!
At 17 I had been working full time for 8/9 months, had a part time job on a weekend. Also babysat nearly every friday and saturday. Same as you had driving lessons at 17 and passed test same year. Which then gave me more responsibiltys at work as I was able to open and lock up the nursery I worked at plus one family I babysat for had been taking there children home from nursery a couple of nights a week whilst they worked late or went out. But yet izzy cant even go to the shop alone

Reactions: 13
Hope you are well on the road to recovery now? |we missed you ,and it`s so good to see you back again. 💕 💕 .Take good care of yourself xox
Oh thank you.
💋
I may have rather over extended myself tbh but I felt so much better I just couldn't resist doing some of the things I've been missing. Having a proper rest day today and I'll be careful moving forward to remember I'm not supposed do it at a breakneck speed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@ 7am birthday slog is 52k and gross thumbnail is at 35k.
It's like having a naked child on your thumbnail brings in the views ... Least they are living their best lives eh!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
you can blatantly tell Sarah hates the van you can also tell they’ve outgrown it already.. they never film inside of it, it’s a tip , esme has brought half her tatty bedroom with her and selfishly filled the girls storage spaces with it & this has got to be their worst most boring travel vlog yet.. funny enough I actually liked their vlogs wjen

Whoops missed the end of my last comment * I actually like their vlogs when they went to Australia.. possibly the last time Iv enjoyed one of their travelling ones
All I remember about that trip was Sarah being worried about her pregnancy ( she had some bleeding and possibly other signs of miscarrying) but wouldn’t go and get checked out, Chris being detained by the authorities at customs/border control for 3/4 hours, because « some hater » had called to warn the authorities he was coming, and the family having no warm clothes as it was autumn/winter in Australia when they went for their spring/summer holidays. All their trips are pretty much interchangeable to me, as all they show is pools, beaches, shops and generic chain restaurants or hotel buffets.

Reactions: 25
All I remember about that trip was Sarah being worried about her pregnancy ( she had some bleeding and possibly other signs of miscarrying) but wouldn’t go and get checked out, Chris being detained by the authorities at customs/border control for 3/4 hours, because « some hater » had called to warn the authorities he was coming, and the family having no warm clothes as it was autumn/winter in Australia when they went for their spring/summer holidays. All their trips are pretty much interchangeable to me, as all they show is pools, beaches, shops and generic chain restaurants or hotel buffets.
I think it showed that the Australia trip was the first major trip they did after they were dropped by management, other than that they might have planned some all inclusives themselves but not really much to organise with them. The Australia trip was the start of their poorly planned trips with no real purpose of being there, turning up to places as they were closing, spending most days doing nothing and doing no research about any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@ 7am birthday slog is 52k and gross thumbnail is at 35k.
It's like having a naked child on your thumbnail brings in the views ... Least they are living their best lives eh!
Agree the thumbnail is unwarranted, and disgusting. Surely a before and after photo of Jace’s hair, with him dressed in smart cute shorts and an adorable cute shirt, maybe holding his favourite cute truck, would have been much more suitable.
Again, no words for these adults juvenile parents.

Reactions: 23
Omg!! I`ve not seen a vlog in forever and am desperately trying to keep up here ,along with caring for my mum.I`m astounded having seen these snippets (thankyou:) ,that they even make it into double figures as regards views! Biggest load of old tosh you`ll see on the internet ,and ,youtube has so much choice!! Oh ,also ,Isla`s face tells the real story on what`s going on.Whoever said were they keeping her off camera so she`d not drop them in it ,was speaking wise words.God help those children.Either unsupervised ,like Mila ,or behaving like performing monkeys (the rest of them) ,for the camera. What a life. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Correct me if I am wrong but this strange family need to cease filming for a while to at least show some respect for the Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So rather than wash Jace’s matted and greasy hair. Sarah just runs a brush with water over it then cuts it. Absolutely family of feral wronguns, the lot of them. Wash your kids hair you absolute minger. And all of you need to scrub your teeth whilst your at it.

Reactions: 22
A hair cutting vlog (click bait or not) would usually do well. It's really not done a well. Youtube is definitely punishing them. I don't think Chris realizes how sophisticated their software is. No way would youtuve have pushed a video of a child looking like they have very few clothes on

Isabelle's birthday vlog has done badly too. I think they thought the hair cut one would bring in big numbers after weeks of low views.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.