The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely an inconvenience now as it hasn’t helped grow their channel which is what was supposed to happen

Reactions: 16
My thing is, even if they have been re-enabled surely you’d want to make sure that it was all ok and the fact that other channels are still disabled shows you that they’re still working on the issues so wouldn’t you then disable the comments yourselves?? Just to make sure there’s a resolution to the issue??‍♀
Thing
It’s definitely an inconvenience now as it hasn’t helped grow their channel which is what was supposed to happen
I just couldn't imagine bringing a baby into the world for money. Its just wrong on many levels. I thought you brought a baby into the world to love cherish and protect and because you both love each other to grow a family. None of this fits the minghams

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If it is Orlando they have in their sights, there's not a chance in hell they'll go for just a week. So yet more term time off the kids, who will likely be sleep deprived themselves with a newborn in the house! Common sense is definitely a strange concept for the Inghams... but who needs common sense when you need content for views?
Surely they are not going to tempt Orlando?

• Wow
If that is her, my god she’s in for the shock of her life trying to fly long haul with an 8 week old.

Also, still can’t stop laughing at chris’s Dating profile.

It’s taking all my strength not to comment on the vlogs “OMG Chris, sliding down a slide!!! In a child’s soft play! Very ‘young hollywood’ xxx
Oh my goodness pleeeeeease do!!

Reactions: 6
Yeah but the difference is you have a moral backbone, the Inghams don't. They don't give a toss, they love the attention. For once I'd love for Chris to try filming at a pool and for an aggrieved parent to finally just take a fist to him and sort him out. Words do not make a difference to Chris, they don't frighten him. Maybe a burly father who could flatten him in a second is finally what is needed to make him stop.
It is not impossible to conceive that this has already happened. They wouldn't put it in the vlog would they.

Reactions: 2
If they do go on holiday they will have to do what they did before, not announce where they are staying and try to avoid giving hints about where they are. I can’t see them doing Disney again as surely that will be too easy for people to find them and sent thousands of emails to the hotel they staying at

If they do go on holiday they will have to do what they did before, not announce where they are staying and try to avoid giving hints about where they are. I can’t see them doing Disney again as surely that will be too easy for people to find them and sent thousands of emails to the hotel they staying at
Surely if they dared risk wdw again they wouldn’t dare stay on property ?! The fact the messages took place whilst he was on property .
I think if they went back to Florida they would stay in a villa, but even then would they even risk the chance of Chris getting questioned by the police !?

The way she worded the response to Sue - sounded as if they were going to the same place...

Hope they're ready and waiting to arrest him upon arrival. They really are stupid if they attempt to go back to Orlando.

On a separate note - forgetting everything Creepy has done - why go back to the same places each year? They say they love to travel - why aren't they visiting new places in the world with each trip? They're full of BS.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else seen this? Honestly my daughter is just going to be banned from youtube at this rate ?
The way she worded the response to Sue - sounded as if they were going to the same place...

Hope they're ready and waiting to arrest him upon arrival. They really are stupid if they attempt to go back to Orlando.

On a separate note - forgetting everything Creepy has done - why go back to the same places each year? They say they love to travel - why aren't they visiting new places in the world with each trip? They're full of BS.
exactly - I like to travel but it’s different every time I go anywhere

Reactions: 3
So, just to be clear, these two are now fully aware that paedophiles are getting their jollies watching videos of their children that they continue to post, and bookmarking them for other paedophiles?
NO
They don't bookmark their own videos

Reactions: 1
If it is Orlando they have in their sights, there's not a chance in hell they'll go for just a week. So yet more term time off the kids, who will likely be sleep deprived themselves with a newborn in the house! Common sense is definitely a strange concept for the Inghams... but who needs common sense when you need content for views?
Will Chris be allowed back in the US though? After the "non situation" that occurred in Florida?

Will Chris be allowed back in the US though? After the "non situation" that occurred in Florida?
Hopefully not. But as he has not been convicted of anything he can just enter under an ESTA. Fingers crossed he gets questioned at border control.

I know it’s been mentioned before about the whole vlog titles including the girls ages etc, but now .... after this all coming out and yet they still add ‘6 year old’ to their vlogs?! Why don’t they just say ‘Isla’ as their iFam will know regardless who it is. If it’s for extra views and new subscribers (which we know it will be) then that is utterly appalling on their part as ‘parents’ and they should seriously question themselves. Their intentions are purely greed and not the welfare of their girls. I know this has all been said before, but after this latest YouTube scandal, for me it’s just shown the lengths they’re willing to go for views and not safety. Especially when they say their address has been leaked online?! It’s a terrifying thought.

We know that their attempts at parenting and safeguarding their girls are questionable, but this is just a whole new level now ...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thing
I just couldn't imagine bringing a baby into the world for money. Its just wrong on many levels. I thought you brought a baby into the world to love cherish and protect and because you both love each other to grow a family. None of this fits the minghams
It actually breaks my heart. Me and my hubby desperately wanted children. We have a financially stable lifestyle, a loving marriage and a great extended family. We couldn't even grow one baby to full term despite a healthy diet and lifestyle. IVF wasn't such an option then as I was considered too old. So when I see Sarah Ingham take risk after risk, travelling abroad, going on husky rides, eating a poisoness diet and blatently avoiding hospital appointments it makes me so angry and sad. And to then see her say that she isn't looking forward to the baby arriving because it will be hard work is truly disgusting and shameful ?

• Sad
Reactions: 39
It actually breaks my heart. Me and my hubby desperately wanted children. We have a financially stable lifestyle, a loving marriage and a great extended family. We couldn't even grow one baby to full term despite a healthy diet and lifestyle. IVF wasn't such an option then as I was considered too old. So when I see Sarah Ingham take risk after risk, travelling abroad, going on husky rides, eating a poisoness diet and blatently avoiding hospital appointments it makes me so angry and sad. And to then see her say that she isn't looking forward to the baby arriving because it will be hard work is truly disgusting and shameful ?

I’m sorry you have struggled with this, it makes me upset and angry too that she carries on behaving the way she is, and it’s utterly heartless of her. Especially when she has mentioned she knows people struggle to have babies, and by just saying ‘I know we’re lucky’ doesn’t cut it and give her license to act so selfishly.

On a positive note, at least you have a loving marriage and family. These are all things that Sarah doesn’t have. YouTube isn’t exactly financially stable either.

X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I really don't understand her mindset. Most parents can't wait to meet their new baby, but she almost seems resentful because it will be hard work for her. Let's face it, most families don't have the luxury of not working and at least one parent has to cope with less sleep and go to work. Vlogging is not hard work despite Sarah likening it to brain surgery. She does feck all now and she will continue to do feck all when the little bundle of joy arrives. However, I don't think she really cares about this baby. It will disrupt her sleep and telly watching and it will prevent her going on nice holidays. It seems to be an inconvenience all round for her.
She doesn't actually want this baby, she claimed years ago she wouldn't have another baby once Isla turned 5 as the age gap would be to big.
This baby is just for money and that hasn't worked. I feel so sorry for him having to grow up and see all this online and have everyone knowing he wasn't actually wanted more needed.

Talking about the comments, why are Sassybelles not disabled?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She doesn't actually want this baby, she claimed years ago she wouldn't have another baby once Isla turned 5 as the age gap would be to big.
This baby is just for money and that hasn't worked. I feel so sorry for him having to grow up and see all this online and have everyone knowing he wasn't actually wanted more needed.

Talking about the comments, why are Sassybelles not disabled?
They were disabled the night this all broke so they must have gone in and manually re-enabled them again.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.