The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it turns out they can manually turn the comments back on themselves even after YT have disabled them... Comments or not, if there's no ads on those vids that have been earmarked, then their income will hopefully take a dive!
What is the point of YouTube disabling comments if these can be turned back on.
It really defeats the object then ?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What is the point of YouTube disabling comments if these can be turned back on.
It really defeats the object then ?
Exactly, but this is YouTube, they don't run on logic or common sense. They've turned a blind eye to Chris all these months, it's simply a tick box exercise to make it look like they're doing something moral. When in reality it will do duck all to help protect kids on their platform

• Angry
  • Sad
That film they went to see looks perfect for a 6 year old ?

Reactions: 3
This reads like some sort of parody character taking the piss out of 'rock star' types.
Exactly! Like a caricature. Reminds me a bit of the Bros documentary on TV at Christmas which was (apparently) not meant to be funny but was absolutely hilarious in parts.

I can totally picture him as a Little Britain character but even if you stayed completely true to Chris's real life personality traits and behaviours etc people would find it all way too far-fetched and made up!

Reactions: 7
Three points from tonight’s vlog

1) the girls finally went to see Sarah’s nana (the one Sarah can never be bothered to bring them to see but happily allows her to spend her pension on clothes and toys for them. Go figure) but were sad to learn Nana had sold her big dolls house the girls liked to play with.
I guess when you rely on a pensioner to buy things for your children, at some point she’s gonna have to start selling her possessions to keep up.

2) if you’ve got a really bad back problem and ‘the doctors are worried’ why are you crawling through a soft play and throwing yourself down kids slides the day before your hospital appointment?

3) Sarah’s words ‘Esme spend her money in Argos but savvy Isla and Isabel were like ‘should we just go to the pound shop and spend our money there?’’

Buying a load of crap from the pound shop instead of something you actually want that might a a bit more expensive is savvy? Riiiight....

Reactions: 21
FF turned comments back on. YouTube decision makers just don't think things through, smh. Not that it was gonna fix much to turn them off anyways but still.

Just watching the Funopolis vlog from yesterday... Has half of it been cut out? No footage of Chris being in the actual soft play? Vlog is now 12 mins long...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
FF turned comments back on. YouTube decision makers just don't think things through, smh. Not that it was gonna fix much to turn them off anyways but still.
It’s a complete farce!
YouTube are just proving they’re not really in control are they?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No mention of the competition again tonight - she said yesterday they'd announce it today - so guess thats been canned.

At the end 'the girls are getting ready for bed and we're about to do the same' as you see Sarah already in bed in the mirror reflection hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching the Funopolis vlog from yesterday... Has half of it been cut out? No footage of Chris being in the actual soft play? Vlog is now 12 mins long...
Either action has been taken by funopolis or Chris has purposely deleted the evidence.

Why tf would you reinstate the comments when YouTube have disabled them for a reason? Not saying that it will help exactly but perhaps wait and find out the reason behind it, aka the safety of your children?????? before changing them back. So many channels still have disabled comments so I highly doubt YouTube have just enabled their comments....
It still baffles me why Chris needs to go into the play area like let them just be kids for a second? To never have time to themselves can be detrimental to their development because it’s that communication between each other & learning how to play with other children properly. Like yes I know some parents who take a few photos of their children but again it’s from the outside and not carrying a camera with them? We don’t actually truly know what he films???? He could film a lot more with other children in and yet just edit that out (that isn’t insinuating anything nasty with the footage but just I would feel uncomfortable if there was a high chance my children could be filmed without my consent or even knowledge...)

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Why say I will tell you something later in the vlog then not do it. I want to know what is up with his back. I had been to the bookies and put a bet on that they had found he had no spine.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope they try to visit again and they ban him from A) going into the play area.
B) filming in there for his vlog.

As a matter of fact just ban him from the entire facility.

Won’t that just encourage them to find another soft play area run by a different company?

If family vlogs get banned "Captain" Creepy can always fall back on his flying. Speaking of which, in the past have they mentioned much about him having a drone? (And I mean an actual flying drone thingy, not Sarah!) Just wondering what he uses it for and whether or not he complies with the law, what with him being such a stickler for doing the right thing and following rules.
Footage on vlogs some of it is actually very well done.

Reactions: 2
I don't think he could go in this time because it was so busy, he said it was one out - one in. Sounded gutted ?
I dont think it would have gone well if a grown ass man had taken a spot that a kid could have had.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.