The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel disgusted that Sarah compared vlogging to neurosurgery lol.
I don't get how Sarah calls it her job, a job to shop, a job to lie in bed, a job to go on holiday, ???no Sarah that is luxurys thats you have when you do have a job and earn money and treat yourself too, not be paid for doing things that is a life skill. We all do what you do plus have a JOB and looking after the children. The holidays are all handed to them there's no self satisfaction that they earnt it. Chris does the editing which is the time consuming bit that is the only thing that could be classed as time consuming, but he's learnt how to make that more fun, perving at young girls and liking pictures at silly o clock in morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel disgusted that Sarah compared vlogging to neurosurgery lol.
I know, there really is no comparison is there? I’m sure to be a necro surgeon takes several years of hard work and training. Anyone can pick up a camera and waffle on and on whilst filming the most unimaginable boring content.
Also a brain surgeon helps save lives whereas all Sarah and her creepy Pervy husband has done is ruin lives.
My eldest wants to become a doctor and we’ve already researched what’s ahead if she decided to go down that route.
She’s very motivated though and is working extremely hard to improve on her chemistry and biology.
Sarah wouldn’t know the meaning of hard work if it bit her in her flabby ass.
Hopefully now with the money obviously getting tighter it will mean the girls won’t be taken out of school for X amount of freebie holidays and they can knuckle down so they’re not doomed to a future as a youtuber.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yes there’s a difference between a parent taking a couple of photos of their kids to an man in the softplay video filming children playing.

Also totally concur with the comments that if you realised peados were commenting you would shut down your channel. I had seen some comments by older men, and Chris and Sarah liking them ? they also appeared on Issys live a couple of weeks ago when she was unsupervised.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I know, there really is no comparison is there? I’m sure to be a necro surgeon takes several years of hard work and training. Anyone can pick up a camera and waffle to the camera and film unimaginable boring content.
Also a brain surgeon helps save lives whereas all Sarah and her creepy Pervy husband has done is ruin lives.
My eldest wants to become a doctor and we’ve already researched what’s ahead if she decided to go down that route.
She’s very motivated though and is working extremely hard to improve on her chemistry and biology.
Sarah wouldn’t know the meaning of hard work if it bit her in her flabby ass.
Hopefully now the money so obviously getting tighter it will me the girls won’t be taken out of school for X amount of holidays and they can knuckle down so they’re not doomed to a future as a youtuber.
Flabby ass ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes there’s a difference between a parent taking a couple of photos of their kids to an man in the softplay video filming children playing.

Also totally concur with the comments that if you realised peados were commenting you would shut down your channel. I had seen some comments by older men, and Chris and Sarah liking them ? they also appeared on Issys live a couple of weeks ago when she was unsupervised.
I just can't get my head round any parent putting their children in that position. No wonder social services visit and are on those terms with them.

Reactions: 8
I just can't get my head round any parent putting their children in that position. No wonder social services visit and are on those terms with them.
I wonder how the social services front is coming along.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their latest vlog is pretty poor though.
I agree. It looks like they're definitely trying to go for the "wholesome family" angle, as mentioned in the last thread (particularly with the contrived footage of the girls running in the park to the cheesy backing track)...but it's all just so unconvincing. It will never work if they just try to mimic and emulate other, far better, family vloggers in a formulaic, staged, painting by numbers kind of way. It's just not them and people won't engage.

The Ingham family....wholesome?! Only if you count the many holes in their stories, the black hole that Chris's apology disappeared into and of course that humongous, metaphoric, bottomless hole that they just keep on digging for themselves!

Reactions: 14
I don't understand what disabling comments does. These peados are still gonna screen shot vlogs, send pics/timestamps to there weirdo mates.

Reactions: 10
He really does think he is above the law. His arrogance is unbelievable. I think that once the baby arrives there will be an initial surge in views but after a few weeks of repetitive vlogs because let's face it, babies are pretty boring to most teenagers, the viewing figures will drop. We can but hope.

Reactions: 9
Delusions of grandeur, her being skilled like a neurosurgeon and him with his pilot's training :ROFLMAO:
The trouble is, they are so caught up in their lies that they actually believe these things are true.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So comments are disabled for the tooth video but not yesterdays. Is this all linked with the YouTube news or have the Inghams disabled it as they couldn’t keep up with all the ‘negative’ feedback? I say the term ‘negative’ because it’s normal feedback to mention how poor it was to show such a video.

Reactions: 1
I think it's linked with the YouTube news, Chris and Sarah thrive on the comments so I doubt they'd actively disable them themselves.

Reactions: 1
So comments are disabled for the tooth video but not yesterdays. Is this all linked with the YouTube news or have the Inghams disabled it as they couldn’t keep up with all the ‘negative’ feedback? I say the term ‘negative’ because it’s normal feedback to mention how poor it was to show such a video.
I was checking other family vloggers sacconne jolys, family fizz, daily bumps etc and comments are disabled on most of their videos too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.