The Ingham Family #249 No exam results, no life vests, no shame and no flipping sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell can they never upload on time ??!! Seriously , what is the problem !! All he has to do is schedule it to go ‘live’ at a time of his choosing !! It’s not hard to do , especially as they upload at least a week late . They have ONE job , ONE !!!!!! They’ve been doing this for a good few years now and they’re still bloody useless at it !!!

Reactions: 23
Punishing the iFam for poor views, happens every time the vlog get poor views, they upload late :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That actually sounds like my kind of show. Is it worth watching?
I thoroughly enjoyed The Sandman but it’s definitely not suitable for a 13 yr old and if Esme watches so will Isla ridiculous comment some of the scenes made me wince and I am a horror fan, Stranger things is not my idea of scary but still not ideal for Isla definitely would be scary for Jace but then the Inghams have no sense.

Reactions: 15
They make them late on purpose, they think people will be sitting in suspense wondering what’s happened to them and go crazy and watch when it goes live and increase their numbers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think its obvious that Mila has now worn off her,I think whoever it was mentioned her hair colour determining how much attention she got was bang on. Now that she's not a teeny baby anymore, and her hair is growing and she can't deny she's ginger anymore, it's written all over her face that she's annoyed. If Mila had of been an angelic looking blonde hair baby she'd still be favouring her. Mila is tho only family member I like, I think she's a little sweetheart, but she's a pretty average looking baby. And I think Sarah is annoyed at that.
Absolutely spot on with everything, I’ve always thought she is disappointed in Mila
Usually ( not always) mums might spend too much time with a new baby and yet it’s the other way round with Sarah it’s Jace that gets all the attention and Mila that gets left out

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They're in my country. I hope to god my people give them the hell they deserve 😡

Tohl-meen, you idiots. Not Tomlynn. Tohl-meen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
WTF had Isabelle got on in that blog ??!!! Did she not get the memo that they were going HIKING ??? Not clubbing !! I’m sorry, but why do you need your boobs practically on show when you’re going hiking ?? We went on a family hike this weekend, 4-5 hours of walking on a trail, beautiful scenery, lovely little village to look round and if my Daughter came downstairs with a top on like that , she’d have been sent back up to dress more appropriately!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sarah said it was her that found this gorge. Do you think she picked it, deliberately, to annoy Chris? Beautiful clear water, but you're not allowed to swim in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sarah every three seconds for 18 minutes: long hike... long hike... long hike...

Sarah after 18 minutes: Yeah, it's not long.

Also, pro tip, guys, if you're ever on a not-long-long-hike and you run out of water, don't forget to eat your snack Pringles! That'll refresh you.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
#250 Our vlogs are like Venice - ruined due to laziness and lack of respect!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
haha, the creepy twosome pretending they do some homeschooling by a cave.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
We don't need no Education, Sarah Inghams in control, our Dad's a perv, he's a wimp, leave him alone!!!

• Heart
They look ridiculous in their outfits for a hike. And they're all filthy. State of Esme's top, and Mila's hands. Also Jace has a mark on his face at the start of vlog, looks like dirt. Hoping it is dirt.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Sarah every three seconds for 18 minutes: long hike... long hike... long hike...

Sarah after 18 minutes: Yeah, it's not long.

Also, pro tip, guys, if you're ever on a not-long-long-hike and you run out of water, don't forget to eat your snack Pringles! That'll refresh you.
Can we just clarify this “looooooong hike” is 3.2km …

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
After sitting in the restaurant listening to the thunder and watching the lightning for ages "meteorologist" Chris, said that the 10 minute walk back to the van, was a good idea, until a thunder storm "popped out of nowhere" 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.