The Ingham Family #249 No exam results, no life vests, no shame and no flipping sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the beginning of their vlog purely to see him called a nob. I’ve stayed at that campsite years ago, it’s all teens. When we stayed it was quite Lairy. Bet that’s why they don’t like Venice.
Our super adventurous lot stayed in the same place at the end of last year. They went back because they really like the toilet block and it's on a bus route. Don't tell me they wouldn't fit in with the party crowd with that rock n roll attitude to life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They’ve never complained about litter or graffiti or dog poo in London, it seems so random to suddenly claim such high standards

How odd is this reaction ?
She’s so ignorant, what about people homes? Peoples livelihoods that get damaged in the floods Lazy? All she cares about is vlog footage, and money

• Angry
Reactions: 29
All I can say is thank duck she hasn’t been to Scotland lately. The scaffy’s (binmen) have been on strike and every beautiful city is full of rubbish.

They’ve never complained about litter or graffiti or dog poo in London, it seems so random to suddenly claim such high standards

How odd is this reaction ?
How thick are their IFam. We have flood sirens in the UK too 😂 Surreal 😂😂 what a fanny. Mind you. I once visited Montana and their tornado siren went off and we wet ourselves 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have no words.

The poor little child and she’s so sweet but I’m afraid that’s not going to last long.

22000 views at 10am 😀
I really hope they have travel insurance. Looking at the poor baby’s sore arm she will be needing treatment very soon. Seems to me that she has had so much pain since she was born that she’s used to it. You can guarantee if it was creepy or lazy with sores like that they would have been to the emergency department in a flash. Poor baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I think she’s just fat.
Tbh I do t think she’d get pregnant again, it’s not like she even like meela-ticket. The poor kids hair colour was the indicator of whether or not her mother would like her.

That is pure scum
Like someone said earlier, utter bleeping chavs. What’s with all the back and massive bra hanging out 🤮 she loves to stomp behind a pram. She pushes a buggy like she’s in a rugby scrum…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I really hope they have travel insurance. Looking at the poor baby’s sore arm she will be needing treatment very soon. Seems to me that she has had so much pain since she was born that she’s used to it. You can guarantee if it was creepy or lazy with sores like that they would have been to the emergency department in a flash. Poor baby.
I treat my cat better than they treat their baby. Noticed my cat had a sore tail last night and had pulled all the fur off and kept biting it and making it bleed. By lunchtime today he was at the vet. No messing about when it comes to those we care about ❤ poor Mila I hope she gets some relief soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I love that no one ( newspapers etc ) have picked up on their blatant neglect of their children because that’s what they want ! The sick bastards actually will do anything to get attention and views at this point ! I’m only concerned that because that hasn’t worked they will in fact fake some terribly dangerous situation for click bait , that could easily go wrong and cause serious harm for one or more of their children. We KNOW they give zero fks at this point about anything other than money to continue this debacle of a life so I wish we could all just blank them for a month or so & see if that would result in the actual collapse of this tit show ! Social services don’t seem to be interested in them and they dance around laws that means they remain beyond reproach there too so all that’s left is for them to create some huge headline grabbing catastrophe OR we let their channel die a slow death! They hate us so called trolls so much but sadly ( for us ) I think we are the ones keeping them going. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love that no one ( newspapers etc ) have picked up on their blatant neglect of their children because that’s what they want ! The sick bastards actually will do anything to get attention and views at this point ! I’m only concerned that because that hasn’t worked they will in fact fake some terribly dangerous situation for click bait , that could easily go wrong and cause serious harm for one or more of their children. We KNOW they give zero fks at this point about anything other than money to continue this debacle of a life so I wish we could all just blank them for a month or so & see if that would result in the actual collapse of this tit show ! Social services don’t seem to be interested in them and they dance around laws that means they remain beyond reproach there too so all that’s left is for them to create some huge headline grabbing catastrophe OR we let their channel die a slow death! They hate us so called trolls so much but sadly ( for us ) I think we are the ones keeping them going. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I would willingly give up my one view a day, if it meant they would sink faster.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I treat my cat better than they treat their baby. Noticed my cat had a sore tail last night and had pulled all the fur off and kept biting it and making it bleed. By lunchtime today he was at the vet. No messing about when it comes to those we care about ❤ poor Mila I hope she gets some relief soon.
Im the same with my cat, ended up taking her to the emergency vet for a bright red bottom 🙈🙈.

They dont treat Mila much better than they treat Prinny. I bet if they could theyd leave her with Jane and Steve!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’d guess a size 20! No fat shaming but I’m like an inch different in height and I’m a 14-16 and no where near as big

Exactly, she said Izzy agreed for her to share results and if it was a 9 lazy would have jumped at the chance to film and boast!
I would estimate a 20 as her true size also. I’m using her being a size 16 🙄 as a benchmark. And the fact that broken and busting zip indicates she is definitely wearing a size that is two sizes smaller than it should be.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.