The Ingham Family #249 No exam results, no life vests, no shame and no flipping sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God that woman is thick as pig tit. She tells us she loves Geography and finds it really interesting and then in the very next scene, she encourages the kids to take the piss out of Chris....
For using a bleeping Geography term!!
The mixed messages those kids are getting are screwing them up beyond belief

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Chris. The expert on clouds and the weather. He studied Meteology at University don't you know 😂
Never known a man so qualified in so many things who is so dumb and unqualified to do anything properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They've probably walked more than that around the local Primarks and Flying Tigers. 😅

Unfortunately they've had to suffer with Pringles for this one rather than Sarah's fave mid walk snack of a giant potato at SpudULike when shopping at the White Rose.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My God that woman is thick as pig tit. She tells us she loves Geography and finds it really interesting and then in the very next scene, she encourages the kids to take the piss out of Chris....
She might say she loves it, but I bet she can't spell it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does Lazy ask the children an educational question ( of which issy could not answer but Isla was spot on) and has absolutely no idea what the answer is herself, how can she teach them when she hasn't got a clue?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Apologies if I'm being patronising, but for anyone who doesn't know, Slovenia is a very, VERY Catholic country. Possibly more so than the likes of Spain, Italy etc nowadays. The part of Slovenia they are in is extremely traditional.

Those outfits are as offensive there as the outfits they wore in Dubai.

• Heart
Im convinced she just talks without really thinking or knowing what shes saying most of the time.

Reactions: 24
Can we just get one thing straight, Lazy, the only things that are insane, are you & the Creepstopher.

In the middle of an electrical storm, let’s sit under a tree.

Uneducated freaks.

• Haha
Why on earth are they teaching a baby to say respect spect and fist bump? 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Did
Apologies if I'm being patronising, but for anyone who doesn't know, Slovenia is a very, VERY Catholic country. Possibly more so than the likes of Spain, Italy etc nowadays. The part of Slovenia they are in is extremely traditional.

Those outfits are as offensive there as the outfits they wore in Dubai.
anyone figure out why they were followed by film crews and people there?

Reactions: 5
So she asks about why cold air was blowing out the cave, the 17 year old had no idea, but the 10 yr old could, I think we know which one is studying, yes she may be reading books aimed at children younger than her, as seen in vlogs before, but at least she's retaining information.

Tell me that stupid woman didn't have a bag on her head when they were walking back to the van? What a great thing to be teaching her 3 year old.

Also who doesn't pack enough drinks for a hike on a hot day especially when you have small children?. They really are stupid, dehydration can cause illness in children.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
“I love geography” - Lazy

“*sits under tree during extreme lightening*” - Also Lazy

• Haha
Can we just get one thing straight, Lazy, the only things that are insane, are you & the Creepstopher.

In the middle of an electrical storm, let’s sit under a tree.

Uneducated freaks.
and probably on a wooden bench, still in her plastic sandals

Reactions: 9
So she asks about why cold air was blowing out the cave, the 17 year old had no idea, but the 10 yr old could, I think we know which one is studying, yes she may be reading books aimed at children younger than her, as seen in vlogs before, but at least she's retaining information.

Tell me that stupid woman didn't have a bag on her head when they were walking back to the van? What a great thing to be teaching her 3 year old.

Also who doesn't pack enough drinks for a hike on a hot day especially when you have small children?. They really are stupid, dehydration can cause illness in children.
I'm not entirely sure. I'm guessing the whole cave segment was probably rehearsed, before they started filming the clip and Isla was told what to say, after they'd read it on the information board.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.