The Ingham Family #249 No exam results, no life vests, no shame and no flipping sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the most rank kind of heat too šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
He mustā€™ve smelled RIPE šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Did anyone else notice the sheer amount of people side eyeing them on camera?
it makes me think that people somehow witnessed a fight between Chris and someone in the know about his ā€œtendenciesā€
Wonder if they realise not everyone is comfortable been in the background of their videos, there is people in the world under police protection especially children. Imagine going to eat food at a restaurant and hearing them shout into a camera and you been sat in the background.. Iā€™d flip

• Heart
Reactions: 33
#250 The Inghams need a jet wash, theyā€™re trying to make out for Venice theyā€™re too posh and Creepy Chris is still a bloody n*nce!

Reactions: 14
I really hope they have travel insurance. Looking at the poor babyā€™s sore arm she will be needing treatment very soon. Seems to me that she has had so much pain since she was born that sheā€™s used to it. You can guarantee if it was creepy or lazy with sores like that they would have been to the emergency department in a flash. Poor baby.
Milaā€™s arm is caused by sweat and heat them poor kids are exhausted

• Sad
Reactions: 33
theyā€™ll proberly pop into the Ukraine on the way to auschwitz and do a quick vlog
Knowing them they wouldnā€™t even know there is a war going on and would try cross the border , then make a vlog titled -ā€œThe truth about Ukraine , rude guards at border control wonā€™t let us in to explore their mountains and lakesā€.

Wasn't he positively giddy about it? Macabre.
Yeah and filmed the apartment she disappeared from and everything , dedicated a whole section of their vlog to it for views. Total bunch of insensitive shits

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I wonder if creepy and lazy even know Mila is sore, i mean when was the last time she actually gave that baby a bath, and we know they donā€™t bother wiping her face with wipes so why bother with any other part of her body? Iā€™m sure now tattlers have pointed it out we will have a ā€œbaby rushed to hospitalā€ or ā€œmega rash ruins our holidayā€ vlog coming soon (thats if they have insurance, they wonā€™t take her if they have to pay)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think its obvious that Mila has now worn off her,I think whoever it was mentioned her hair colour determining how much attention she got was bang on. Now that she's not a teeny baby anymore, and her hair is growing and she can't deny she's ginger anymore, it's written all over her face that she's annoyed. If Mila had of been an angelic looking blonde hair baby she'd still be favouring her. Mila is tho only family member I like, I think she's a little sweetheart, but she's a pretty average looking baby. And I think Sarah is annoyed at that.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
26k in 24 hrs !!!

But 1.3million strong according to Chris !!
have you added up what you paid for them you financial genius šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Our super adventurous lot stayed in the same place at the end of last year. They went back because they really like the toilet block and it's on a bus route. Don't tell me they wouldn't fit in with the party crowd with that rock n roll attitude to life.
I've made some questionable decisions in my life but I can say with absolute confidence that never have I ever booked a holiday on the basis that the toilets were supposed to be nice. Despite that, I've also never had a holiday ruined by poor toilet facilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
By not telling the boy to stop hitting his sisters and being aggressive, with an age appropriate punishment; they are not only allowing this behaviour but actively encouraging it. He gets treats regardless of how he behaves and gets told he is a 'clever booooiiiii' all the time. He is a domestic violence case wating to happen. I dread to think what his sisters and any future girlfriend (or boyfriend) will have to deal with from him.
I am more worried about him being around animals as his violent behavior seems to be escalating

• Sad
Sorry but how much have you aged?? and now we now live?? Ar
1662308628021.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I am more worried about him being around animals as his violent behavior seems to be escalating
Kicking pigeons and stamping on them wasnā€™t he? Reminds me of some unruly little tit a few years back stamped on a duckling at alton towers and killed it. His parents did nothing. I wasnā€™t there myself but it was posted on a merlin group.

ainā€™t that how serial killers start off by harming animals?*

*admittedly I do kill giant spiders lol

• Angry
FB7135F7-A880-4655-8872-BEF220DA32D1.jpg

This was the excuse yesterday for a late vlog. He clearly states that in the morning he can schedule the vlog to go live at 5pm ā€¦. so why does this NEVER happen? Whatā€™s the excuse today.

I treat my cat better than they treat their baby. Noticed my cat had a sore tail last night and had pulled all the fur off and kept biting it and making it bleed. By lunchtime today he was at the vet. No messing about when it comes to those we care about ā¤ poor Mila I hope she gets some relief soon.
My grandson is the same with his little hamster called Betty. He noticed she had lost some fur so a quick call to vet, appointment made for the same day and Ā£75 later had some drops. If you love and care for people and pets and notice anything youā€™re worried about, you get it seen to as soon as you can.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.