Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raw

VIP Member
Yes there the little man is, right on the waters edge, alone, heaven knows where his father is standing whilst doing his drone shots? And who is watching Mila too? Absolute neglect
36D42F7E-1650-4A12-B32B-BAABEBF73FAD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

Badirene

VIP Member
It’s not even van life tho is it? Just turning up to a campsite and washing your cheesy bellend and fishy flaps in whatever body of water you come by every day. Boring as fuck.
Right that's it, I'm getting rid of the bird bath in the garden. it's just not worth the risk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

pussandpony

Venice ‘suffers from substance’, it’s subsidence you stupid woman. As in the van is subsiding with your weight

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Cooper123

VIP Member
Look at the state of it. She keeps saying how lucky they are to be living that life. Erm, no thanks hun, I'd rather have my kids in a routine and educated, and keep the holidaying for during school holidays.
Screenshot_20220831-111419_Instagram.jpg

Living the life🤣🤣
Sarah's lying there like a whale that's just been harpooned 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Badirene

VIP Member
But Lazy saw all those shooting stars, all the consolations!

It's a constellation you melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Chatty Member
They have the worst luck. Every time they plan something that costs money epic, they have to cancel because it's closed, fully booked, too hot, too cold, too rainy, too dry, somebody's ill, there's no parking, unexpected bank holiday, day ends in a y, etc. etc....

The universe is clearly telling them to give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

ad1998

Lazy - “ We are the most modest family on YouTube”
Lazy in tonight’s vlog - “not everyone is FORTUNATE enough to live our lifestyle esmé , they don’t have the finances or the time”. …and esmé sitting there all smug , she is going to be such a little bitch when she grows up , she already is one tbh. They make my blood boil. Actually Sarah I have the finances to go on a trip like that , but you’re right , I don’t have the time because I am actually living a fulfilled enough life already . I have work and sports commitments , friends and family who would actually miss me being gone for so long and a beautiful house I want to actually live in. The fact that you have this much time just shows how much you don’t have going on in your life when you’re not travelling, no family who you see regularly that actually miss you or notice your absence , absolutely no friends , and when you’re at home you have to find a reason to leave your house which usually results in going to b&m as you have nowhere to be because you are isolated from the world. You travel to distract from the fact that if you don’t you would have no content as you and your money making offspring don’t have lives. When this all ends and you are cancelled , which will happen , you will all be hermits. So enjoy your few months driving around in a DPD fan seeing the very limited parts of each country you visit because all you do is go to lakes and mountains ( and if you go to a town it’s only for a few hours and all you do is shop in flying tigers and eat in fast food chain restaurants) and not actually getting the full experience of any of them. I have been to all the counties you are currently visiting when I went interailing last summer with my FRIENDS. I have been to the USA and Australia with family along with many other European countries like Spain , Portugal , France , Italy etc. I have also been to countries such as Israel , Lithuania , Bulgaria , Japan , Belgium , Luxembourg , Canada , Russia , Norway , Amsterdam , Croatia and many more because I was a competitive elite level gymnast for many years and travelled a lot for competitions . I did this and saw all these amazing countries whilst still being in full time education , keeping up my sports commitments and other hobbies , maintaining a social life and a good quality family life whilst also balancing all this by doing normal everyday things. So you isolating your kids to travel is not an excuse. They could still do this if they were in school. You aren’t superior because you have all this extra “time” , you are just trying to fill a void by “travelling” because you have nothing else going on , when you’re home all you do is shop and your two teenage daughters have sleepovers with your ten your old … does this not concern you ? They are clearly mimicing / role playing what they crave with actual friends and not just their siblings.

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Lazy liked watching the consolations of stars. Fuck me that woman is as thick as shit. It‘s constellations, you daft bint.

No way did Isabelle get a 9 in her English GCSE. The only thing she could say about the Swiss chalets was that they were “cute houses…” 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Big frank

Chatty Member
Sarah said ' the camera never picks up the drasticness of the mountains'

Drasticness isn't even a fucking word you thick cunt.

What I'm assuming your illiterate gob was trying to say is the camera doesn't pick up how dramatic the mountains are.

And you expect everyone to believe you kid got a 9 in her English inches from homeschooling! Fucking imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Hark at Judith Chalmers and her “recommendation” 🙄 Sarah hun, I doubt most of your vulnerable IFam go anywhere on your say so. I personally think the woman who leaves piles of soiled washing in her utility room for weeks has a cheek calling anything dirty. Her whole family are dirty.
They're branching into travel shows
IMG_20220903_192404.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59