The Ingham Family #249 No exam results, no life vests, no shame and no flipping sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Lazy ask the children an educational question ( of which issy could not answer but Isla was spot on) and has absolutely no idea what the answer is herself, how can she teach them when she hasn't got a clue?
Esme’s face gave the game away too when Sarah was doing her home schooling near the cave 🤣. Esme moved and hid her face as you could see she found the situation funny. There is no way Esme is learning anything from home, she has the attention span of a fish and the lack of interest is very apparent. Isla has a thirst for learning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
So when exactly did ‘stunnin’ get replaced by ‘ insane’ in the Ingham short dictionary of adjectives?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she's 100% pregnant but they aren't addressing it so they can try to go viral with a "I thought the slow cooker slop had given me the trots until THIS happened...POW OMG...RAW BIRTH" video.

ie. pretend she gives birth without knowing she was pregnant. She appears very pregnant to me.
I hope not, she can’t look after the kids she already has 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 14
how old is jace? He is drinking full fat coke at the table! Says it all about this family 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Esme has many ADHD traits, and I imagine, if diagnosed this would make it more difficult for Lazy to evidence she can provide her with an appropriate and supportive home education. It would be good if picked up by the LEA though...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Im guessing the "surprise" at wherever they stayed for Isabelles birthday was the hot tub.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.