The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
issbelle Ingham at 17 the most feral of the lot.
She is not the shy girl they make out
You are so right with the redhead coming a very close second surely by 13 and 17 you should have some manners but not in this family,feral ,dirty and lack of respect for anyone else and none for themselves 🤢🤢

Reactions: 36
Can't see her having any chance going to college soon as people realise who she is that will be end of it - she has her cult leaders to blame for all of that

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Hi big Saz 🐷. I know you're always reading here so this one's for you. First of all, your daughter is 17, and you're encouraging her to post videos of her forcing out burps at an otherwise peaceful campsite. Sort out your feral children. It's truly disgusting. Get Esmé and Isla back at school and get Jace in a nursery so he can learn some manners and how to actually interact with children his own age.

Second of all, get your kids' teeth sorted out! You never bothered to pay for Isabelle's braces, so she struggles to string a sentence together without covering her mouth, and in Isabelle's post, my god! Esmé's teeth! They're almost orange! And not to mention how crowded they are. Just go back home and STAY there, where your family can enjoy some stability and toothbrushes. This is truly disgusting. Out of all your children, Esmé is the most insufferable. Pushing her older sister out of the way just to get in front of the camera. She would have the shock of her life if she were to return to a state school.
Most like her father out of all of them. Looks and personality.

I’d love to see these two lined up against Grace and Kaci, honestly these two would die of embarrassment. (And fyi I hate all family vloggers).
Kaci is maybe 5 months older and has lived such a different life, she got multiple GCSE’s, is at college, is learning to drive, has brand deals, has access to her own money, has investments, goes to festivals, goes on holidays, not just with her mummy and daddy. I hate the way the kid dresses but she is a sad reminder for the minghams of what could have been if noncey nora didn’t n…..Isabelle on the other hand has a tenners worth of shein and a communal bottle of coke.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I have just watched Isabelle’s instagram, why would they make a film about burping, they are feral and disgusting. They say she is quiet and a home bird, she Is feral and I hope they are proud of what they have done to her

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Lazys Instagram 🤦‍♀️ I know creepys in the water but away from Esma and holding a camera and at times she looks like she's going under and lazy thinks it's funny? 😡🤦‍♀️
And creepy would deffo try saving the camera before his own child. Only time he shows any emotion is when it involves his expensive technology

Reactions: 27
I just hope that their poor campsite neighbours know to not judge all Brits by this family's feral standards. With any luck they won't be able to understand them or place their accent. If they listen to the Creepy one they might think they're from the Caribbean!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Are all the tattlers called Karen ?
The Instagram post is a direct reply to TL thread couldn’t be more obvious.
Burping is natural, force burping is immature and not the sort of influencing normal 17 yr olds post. Though I suspect this is mumma dearest triggered reply.
Grow up you chavvy, scruffy ignorant family your deluded IFam may think this is normal, hillaaaarious but normal people just don’t nothing entertaining or envious about your lifestyle those laughing, are laughing at you not with you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The Ingham Family posted:
A DAY IN SWITZERLANDS CAPITAL CITY - BERN (NEEDS TO BE ON YOUR BUCKET LIST!)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 3
Buying educational toys for Jace how about sending your daughters back to school who are actually school age!!

Reactions: 37
Sarah is talking about something you have to have to drive on roads in Switserland if you have a large vehicle. It last for 14 months she says. So why don't they already have one?? They were there late last year. Even if it was august it would still have 2 months to go.
And earlier she talks about they have things they have to do before they can start their travel for the day. And have to go to the bathroom individually and since they are 6 (hmmm) even 15 minutes per person gets into an hour(yep that's mathteacher of the year for you...) and you know Sarah you can do other things while the others are in the bathroom. Not just sit around and coop.

Reactions: 29
Are all the tattlers called Karen ?
The Instagram post is a direct reply to TL thread couldn’t be more obvious.
Burping is natural, force burping is immature and not the sort of influencing normal 17 yr olds post. Though I suspect this is mumma dearest triggered reply.
Grow up you chavvy, scruffy ignorant family your deluded IFam may think this is normal, hillaaaarious but normal people just don’t nothing entertaining or envious about your lifestyle those laughing, are laughing at you not with you.
I have just seen it, why is that the image she wants to put out thier of herself at almost 17. I dont get it

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Please get out of Switzerland Scumsters, you’re lowering the tone of a beautiful Country.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
When I look at scruffy feral jace it reminds of the feral boy that found in the wild who’d been raised by dogs, this looks like it could be jace in 10 years still obsessed with eating and dyeing his hair black like his greasy dad 😂😂🤣
B3F293E5-6638-4013-9289-175D562CD582.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The witch replied to me😂
Hahahahahaha living the best life ever while spending your days on tattle are wee sazza.

get this thru Your thick bleeping head. People here don’t say what they say cause they hate you & your noncey husband (well they do but still) they actually don’t want anything bad to happen to your kids. You’ve got by on a wing& a prayer, that’s nothing bad has happened to any of them so far

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.