The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The witch replied to me😂
Yes and every time there's a heatwave, multiple teenagers (and adults but mostly teenagers) die jumping into/swimming in rivers and lakes but I suppose we didn't need any confirmation that idiot of year doesn't ever watch or read the news. If it didn't happen in their teeny, insular world, it doesn't matter. And I hope it does never happen in their world. Kids shouldn't suffer because their parents are idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't 😡 esma is struggling and calling for creepy as going under and lazy is stood on a bridge laughing??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
And in what world is Esme a strong swimmer? She doggy paddles just like Isla does. She's also got the danger of having been cast as 'the adventurous/brave one' since she was 7-years-old. She gets praise from the idiots for being reckless. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I am not thin by any mean, however Sarah is massive now, she has ballooned. Also it really irks me Chris wearing the stranger things t-shirt, maybe its because the show is full of teenage actors. Like do other almost forty year olds were them.
I wanted a Hawkins T-shirt for a couple of reasons, I’m 48. My daughter told me it would be tragic if I got one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mrs Ingham go and enjoy your oh so fantastic holiday instead of reading here and face facts you've ruined your chuldruns lives and you are married to a dirty Paed0,you are all feral

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
If it is i`m reporting it along with their channel.The few people left watching them are young kids ,and they assume this is ok to broadcast this idea to them? Totally selfish and completely irresponsible! :mad:
My fiance was watching a video on YouTube. It was someone basically ranting about how people had complained about their vlogs. He said someone reported a 20 minute video and 3 minutes later they came back with a decision. He said they obviously didn't watch all of it. Apparently they have a set quota to review per hour and cannot physically watch all the video. That explains why despite people reporting the vlogs nothing is done. Unless it's in the first 3 minutes it won't get seen

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The witch replied to me😂
shes a twit. Kids are always drowning messing about in water. During the really hot spell 2 died in one day. I wonder what their parents would think about that video.
Anyway, at least she’s admitted to skulking around here now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All that slapping each other has riled up the ifam.

View attachment 1533641
Wtf? I was first, no I was first, but I was first…just duck off, stop watching this tit and no one will be first.
what’s the big deal with being first and actually arguing about it? Lazy and nonc3 boy don’t give a flying duck

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mila stood up in her car seat, Chris not even putting his arm behind her, you know in case she fell backwards 🙄
Where’s the hand brake?
Also, if she wants cuuuuuuute mice I bet there’s a fair few real ones eating through the shite in the garage of doom. Let’s hope they manage to get upstairs and start snacking on her wankets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where’s the hand brake?
Also, if she wants cuuuuuuute mice I bet there’s a fair few real ones eating through the shite in the garage of doom. Let’s hope they manage to get upstairs and start snacking on her wankets 🤣
She won't be seeing those cute mice that live in Florida any time soon 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've never been to Bern. Is funny shop doorways, the opportunity to butcher the French language, a swimming pool and burritos really the best it has to offer?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is worrying is the quite obvious lack of mental capacity of a lot of their fans ( the arguments about who is first etc) how long before one of them is influenced to do something stupid to be like the Inghams , jumping in a fast flowing river , walking near the edge of cliffs , taking a small child out on a deep lake on a lilo etc

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She had absolutely zero intentions of buying anything in that shop so why did she have to get her sausage fingers out, touching everything?

Why film the kids from behind, sitting on those chairs overlooking the river? They looked like they'd all been sent to the naughty chair.

Oh yeah, and that world-renowned Swiss delicacy called burritos! No wonder they didn't film that "restaurant". It was probably a street food stall. Swiss burritos are so much nicer than those rubbishy Mexican burritos, eh Sarah? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Every time i think I couldn’t hate this family any more, or think they couldn’t get any dumber or stoop any lower, they do something that proves me wrong hahaha.

When they post the vlog of Esme in the river we should all report the vlog and the channel, i can’t believe they get away with it, not inly playing with their kids lives but the ifam that may copy them

• Heart
Reactions: 22
shes a twit. Kids are always drowning messing about in water. During the really hot spell 2 died in one day. I wonder what their parents would think about that video.
Anyway, at least she’s admitted to skulking around here now 🤣
Hahaha very true hi Sarah😂👋

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.