The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That footage of esme in the river is terrifying. It looked very fast flowing and you could see she was struggling to stay above the water. Can’t believe they’ve posted that.
They need reporting again and again until they are stopped

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That footage of esme in the river is terrifying. It looked very fast flowing and you could see she was struggling to stay above the water. Can’t believe they’ve posted that.
And her head went under and towards the end she’s shouting “dad”
Yeah people go to work swimming in this river the difference is they are adults making a conscious decision, weighing up all the pros and cons not 13 year olds

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I cannot believe they let Esme swim in that river. They do not deserve te right to call themselves parents. Are they just doing this to wind people up. What really gets me is if anything happened they would blame everyone but themselves☹☹☹

• Angry
Reactions: 35
These cretins need stopped ,some tragedy is going to happen sooner rather than later,they put their OWN children frequently in dangerous situations and Christopher Malcolm is a DANGER to any young girls

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it's great that it's raised every time. If there's a fraction of a chance they might think twice one time and it saves one of them, it will have been worth us reading it over and over.

I've seen incredible kayakers get into trouble on the water. It's beyond frightening. Worst was a mate in a k1. Suddenly hit an undercurrent and he just went under. He seemed to be under for a lifetime. (Was probably 40 seconds) no one could see or get him. He finally popped up, seriously shook up. He'd had to cut himself free as he's got pinned(most water sports peeps carry some sort of sharp cutting device).

I also was on a lake when someone dislocated their shoulder when they went over in cold water. They were wearing a drysuit which keep you dry and warm and he still had an accident. The cold water panicked them and they tried to pull up onto their kayak and pop (imagine having brain freeze but on the outside of your head and all over your body, it's pure shock)

These are experience water sports peeps and they will still have accidents. We all do.

I would never, ever let a child be responsible for another child on the water, especially a 3 year old. Jace is wearing nothing more than advanced armbands, not a recommended buyonace aid, onto of the fact that buoyancy aids, aid swimming. Even in a baby swimming pool you have to be over 16 (often 18) to supervise a child in the water.

The hundreds of hours of practice on rescues that any instructor does will tell you that it's not a simple thing. If someone is struggling, they often pull the other person under to stop themselves drowning. It's instinct. You're taught how to rescue to keep yourself and everyone else in your party safe.

Every time I see the Inghams on a lake, I feel utterly sick. They go out far too deep, without an adult and with the wrong kit. It's not a case of if they have an accident, it's when. You don't need to go out so deep and if you really want to, go out with an instructor.
Sorry, I meant me personally not we should stop talking about it.

I just mean personally I am becoming irate with it, like I’ve said before where I live, we have tourists not respecting the sea daily and it’s just so sad.

100% we need to keep talking about it, this morning is proof of that. That river thing, again with no buoyancy made me feel sick, Sarah won’t be able to save her, Chris is incapable is saving himself, you’d probably end up with Isabelle jumping in and something horrific happening to them all.

She isn’t a mother she a sloth with a credit card! Even in those reels she plonked on her arse, holding her latest money maker with her sausage paws, doing nothing!

The laziest witch on YouTube

One comment to just sum up how fucked her parenting is. Esme felt confident enough not to wear one, the same kid that can’t wash her hand after going to the loo? Fml 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
What a prat he looks 🤣🤣
His bare legs make me feel ill. Sleazy n

Did Sarah say Esme felt comfortable enough not to wear a life jacket? Is she bleeping for real!she's a child Sarah! You're supposed to be the parent! It's up to you to make the decision to keep her safe, it shouldn't be left up to her! Honestly why has nobody stepped in for these kids, I'm disgusted at their blatant disregard for safety!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I remember the devastation when rnli volunteers died in Barmouth harbour trying to save someone; the person was saved but volunteers died. It was awful.

There’s no such thing as ‘confident enough’ Sarah.
duck bloody sake.
😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

I just mean personally I am becoming irate with it, like I’ve said before where I live, we have tourists not respecting the sea daily and it’s just so sad.

100% we need to keep talking about it, this morning is proof of that. That river thing, again with no buoyancy made me feel sick, Sarah won’t be able to save her, Chris is incapable is saving himself, you’d probably end up with Isabelle jumping in and something horrific happening to them all.

She isn’t a mother she a sloth with a credit card! Even in those reels she plonked on her arse, holding her latest money maker with her sausage paws, doing nothing!

One comment to just sum up how fucked her parenting is. Esme felt confident enough not to wear one, the same kid that can’t wash her hand after going to the loo? Fml 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t care how confident swimmer she is, there is no way a child should be in that river. They don’t respect anything or anyone😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 33
On the Family Lowdown fb page, someone asks about WFH and how to keep warm. Someone replied about Oodies and the thread goes on.... ending in this idiot recommending Tat and Me :rolleyes:
Oh dear ,someone needs to recommend another brand/company which is better quality and cheaper.. :unsure: ;)

What a prat he looks 🤣🤣
This picture ought to be on a poster ,warning others to stay out of the water.#CreepAlert #Dangerousbodyinwater

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See Isabelle is not the sweet charming girl her mother describes far from it nothing but a KB warrior herself

Reactions: 23
You know it will be in a vlog as well, i bet hes got his camera in thier.
If it is i`m reporting it along with their channel.The few people left watching them are young kids ,and they assume this is ok to broadcast this idea to them? Totally selfish and completely irresponsible! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 21
See Isabelle is not the sweet charming girl her mother describes far from it nothing but a KB warrior herself
Agreed I think that family is very different when the camera is off, I’m sure it was said years ago on tattle that they were seen in Disney all sitting with a face like a slapped arse, we all know what he got up to there, why would you act like that ?
the holiday of a lifetime yeh right more like a nightmare holiday. They’re faker than a Chanel from China.

Reactions: 18
You know it will be in a vlog as well, i bet hes got his camera in thier.
He has the go pro on pole - you can see him holding it. So if something were to go wrong he would only have one arm to use to save himself/Esme without dropping the camera and we all know how upset he gets when he loses camera equipment…

Sloth with a credit card.perfect description 😀

• Haha
She is just like her mother yet msny fall for the sweet innocent lovely girl,thats her camera persona ,off screen she is just like her awful mother

Reactions: 16

Dear Lord in Heaven lazy!!! That`s why YOU (as her parent) make the decision for her!!! She`s only got to get a cramp and your confident swimmer would be in real trouble!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.