The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I consider myself to have a good sense of humour and enjoy a laugh, but why would two supposed human beings think they can make a living by slapping each other with wraps and spitting out water. How classy!!!. Totally disgusting and what an example to set to their children. Sarah and Christopher if you read this your life is rubbish so get a decent one.😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Chris as you’re here babe, you are an ugly n!
You make GROWN woman feel physically sick and you are a laughing stock among men 🤣🤣

The creepiest, greasiest n on YouTube!!!

Lock up your kids the p3ados on the prowl….

Reactions: 33
These travel vlogs aren’t actually showing any travelling?
The say where they are but don’t show any of it, no towns, no paying activities, no landmarks, no restaurants, nothing!
Just the van, supermarkets, toilets and the creepsters voyageristic drone shots.
She said they’ve already left Switzerland, what a waste of time.

Reactions: 39
Ah ok, why didn’t one of them idiots tell him off for kicking it though. Too busy pissing about with wraps!
Totally. It may have been Esme pushing that pram but that still doesn't change the fact that they weren't watching their 3 year old son. Aside from the 'stranger danger' aspect (and he's got form when it comes to approaching people at campsites), if they're staying near water then the parents need to watch him like a hawk.

Totally. It may have been Esme pushing that pram but that still doesn't change the fact that they weren't watching their 3 year old son. Aside from the 'stranger danger' aspect (and he's got form when it comes to approaching people at campsites), if they're staying near water then the parents need to watch him like a hawk.
Also, in the background you can see a couple just trying to have a nice meal at their dining table. Can you imagine how gutted they were?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Sarah’s latest insta post. There was a constant stream of people so guess what we did……
Chucked the kids in with no life vests on to get the views up!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
These travel vlogs aren’t actually showing any travelling?
The say where they are but don’t show any of it, no towns, no paying activities, no landmarks, no restaurants, nothing!
Just the van, supermarkets, toilets and the creepsters voyageristic drone shots.
She said they’ve already left Switzerland, what a waste of time.
Exactly this …. We occasionally get a swimming pool thrown in or some cliff edges …. Let’s see some landmarks, places of interest, or is this not possible because it’ll cost them?

Reactions: 16
Also, in the background you can see a couple just trying to have a nice meal at their dining table. Can you imagine how gutted they were?
Maybe they complained , had words and that is what Sarah's dig about the lack of privacy was about !!

Reactions: 17
In the latest reel, is Lazy pushing an empty pushchair? All their vlogs and reels are them walking with Creepy filming from behind.
Lazy should use the Mila/Jace dollies if she wants to push a baby around, image how jealous she'll be when Trina's baby arrives.
They are such an odd family with the girls holding on to the empty pushchair like they are toddlers.

Reactions: 17
Exactly this …. We occasionally get a swimming pool thrown in or some cliff edges …. Let’s see some landmarks, places of interest, or is this not possible because it’ll cost them?
Funnily enough 🤔 a reel has just gone up showing ‘landmarks’ in Switzerland. Imagine being on your big euro road trip and reading about yourself on tattle….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you reread Lazy’s announcement about Issy’s results it is very carefully worded. She doesn’t actually say Issy achieved a 9 grade, but she just insinuates it. Very misleading and manipulative.

I don’t believe Issy got anywhere near that grade in English, and looks like she failed her other subjects as they didn’t even get a mention.

anyway even if she did pass English I hardly think she’s a walking advert for Homeschooling. Most other kids are sitting 8-10 Subjects AT ONCE, not fannying on with taking 1-2 at a time. And they’re passing them all and have Moved on to A Levels, not fannying about with more GCSE’s or a ‘year off’ 😂.

They are letting those kids down so badly, it’s sickening. I honestly don’t know how the LA can be so lax about it, given that they come down on families so hard if their attendance drops or take a term time holiday 😂.
Lazy and Creepy should be in the courts for neglect. Even just Jace’s hair warrants a conviction 👮🏻!
I feel like this is just another abuse of her daughter if my future daughter failed I would say if asked that her school results are private and not mine to share in fact if they were excellent I would say the same as they are not mine period. It’s like lazy is publicly announcing that she’s done 💩 it’s such a classic covert narcissist move aka using a passive aggressive statement seemingly praising and congratulatory but scratch the surface and it’s just another put down with a smile 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
“Epic video timing tonight on YouTube”. Does he just mean the video will be on time tonight? He’s a strange little man!

A06FE272-02E2-4378-A94A-3640735D9F0E.png

• Haha
Even if the wankets weren't overpriced tat, I can't imagine anyone buying something called a Snuggle Hood, it sounds so babyish and silly. I bet it was Lazy who came up with that name because it's soooooo cuteeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.