The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah said it was a rice dish, and she's terrible at cooking rice so she expected to mess it up. That's not rice in there, she's picked up a bag of Orzo pasta instead probably thinking Orzo means rice in French or something 🤦‍♀️ 🥴

She's a total dimwit.
I noticed the orzo😀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hear that guys! According to water expert Creepy Ingham super shallow water=super safe 🙄 bleeping idiot.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
They are totally trying to cause controversy again with the paddle board thing. The two younger ones are out on the water in the evening alone with no buoyancy aids.
I can’t cope, bleeping morons!

Perfect childhood, bleeping hell. No Isla that’s Stockholm syndrome!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Hear that guys! According to water expert Creepy Ingham super shallow water=super safe 🙄 bleeping idiot.
What is the point of water safety stuff 🤷‍♀️ These idiots think that because something is ‘allegedly’ shallow then that’s fine nothing can happen, children drown all the time in very small amounts of water, there is also dry drowning/ secondary drowning
Plus what about different heights? how tall is Chris and how tall is Jace? For Chris the water ‘allegedly’ comes up to just his chest but Jace would be submerged
I despise them I really do

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Esme “I actually prefer our bed now it’s much cosier easier to decapitate ourselves” Never, ever, seen a more claustrophobic environment, it is coffin like, horrific 🙁

Did I see Jace flinch away from blobby when she was pointing out the monkey?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How comes Esme was rubbing mud all over her arms ? I thought in the stinging nettle fall vlog she said she was a germaphobe ??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How long before they delete the comments asking where their life jackets were. It doesn't take deep water to kill. Any level of water can kill. Cannot believe disgusting morons like pedalo and fat pie would actually believe that for a second. And allow their extremely immature children to do that. Social work report impending

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What is the point of water safety stuff 🤷‍♀️ These idiots think that because something is ‘allegedly’ shallow then that’s fine nothing can happen, children drown all the time in very small amounts of water, there is also dry drowning/ secondary drowning
Plus what about different heights? how tall is Chris and how tall is Jace? For Chris the water ‘allegedly’ comes up to just his chest but Jace would be submerged
I despise them I really do
I am beyond despising them they need to be off you tube now

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just breaks my heart, they think they are so aspirational with their feral brood on a paddle board with about £2.50’s worth of ‘flotation devices’ filming from his pervo-drone.
For me money, success and ‘making it’ is living a healthy, enjoyable and safe lifestyle. With everything you need to be safe and have a nice life. Safe cars, a safe warm cosy home, healthy nice food, having the correct gear, shoes that and won’t rub your feet.

Now I know people who are loaded and mean as cat tit with their money but I’ve never know someone to have ‘made it’ and be ‘set for life’ and life such a crappy lifestyle (not before anyone jumps on me, you live the lifestyle you can afford, we are not talking about a family that is on the bones of their ass).

They buy cheap, tit, badly fitting clothes. Where is all the Next, Boden or branded clothes for the kids? Don’t get me started on the shoes. Not one of them has a pair that fits. Their shoes collectively cost about £3.50! Those white plastic monstrosities, I can’t believe they had the girls walking round DLP in those!!!
The food they eat is cheap horrible food.
Their cars are worse than secondhand. Old taxi’s and delivery vans.
Cheap sofas.
Most of their home stuff from the range or b&m.
Their paddle boards are Amazon specials.
The buoyancy aids are actually laughable.
And everything else they have is usually free or gifted.
Scum the pair of them!
They are the cringe type of British people you see at Disney and quickly walk the other way and can still hear their gobs a mile away🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I will now probably be blocked from there insta page as I have put a comment on that they won’t like but I don’t care😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.