Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshineandshadows

We need the Swiss equivalent of Kayak Paul to come and bang on their chavavan door and shit them up again 😅 wonder if they got izzy to write that vlog disclaimer with her 'Grade 9' English skills

• Haha
Reactions: 40

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I think all this bravado from Lazy is to hide that deep down she knows she has messed up Isabelle's life, the biggest mistake was bringing Creepy into her life.
We can only hope this shit show gets stopped before the same happens to the other four.

• Heart
I actually hope that NOBODY comments on their posts. They seem to be deliberately creating controversy to generate views and traffic.

I hope tumbleweed falls across their comments box and cobwebs on their views.
I agree. They deliberately put their children at risk to create controversy because that’s all they have left.

• Sad

Impleo

VIP Member
Sarah has put on at least 4-5 stone since her husband was outed as a groomer, whilst telling us, regularly, that she's living her best life and that we are all jealous haters who live in our parents' basements 🥴 . To me, it makes the Ingham story even more interesting - they can't be real or humble, she's unpleasant, nasty and bitter and her outward appearance tells a different story to the one that she likes to brag about on social media. I don't judge everyone that way, but when you are a very irresponsible, controversial YouTuber who puts their completely unrealistic life online knowing it will be scrutinised, I don't see why this part of the story can't be a talking point also

• Heart

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
I was going to delete my account as real life was busy but I missed you funny caring lot way too much.
Isabelle did NOT sit any exams ,her mother did NOT have a miscarriage ,all lies made up for views,the real true stuff is that Christopher Malcolm is a paed0 and thats why they are "van lifers" or as I call it on the run ....
That creature should not be near any young girls,he will reoffend ,they always do and that lump married to him is an enabler who loves money more than anything ,she can't even keep her chuldrun clean and she is a manky mess with narcissistic tendencies,combined with the camp item she lives with ,they are TOXIC

• Heart
I see they’ve moved from farting contests to burping.
Swigging from the communal 2 litre coke bottle as well.

All the instagram filters in the world can’t hide the feral!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Charmball

VIP Member
I think the issue with Sarah and why people call her out on her weight so much is because she lies about it and photoshops it to look otherwise. Then Chris will put a vlog up and she is three or four times the size she is in a photo.

• Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
These travel vlogs aren’t actually showing any travelling?
The say where they are but don’t show any of it, no towns, no paying activities, no landmarks, no restaurants, nothing!
Just the van, supermarkets, toilets and the creepsters voyageristic drone shots.
She said they’ve already left Switzerland, what a waste of time.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I think it's great that it's raised every time. If there's a fraction of a chance they might think twice one time and it saves one of them, it will have been worth us reading it over and over.

I've seen incredible kayakers get into trouble on the water. It's beyond frightening. Worst was a mate in a k1. Suddenly hit an undercurrent and he just went under. He seemed to be under for a lifetime. (Was probably 40 seconds) no one could see or get him. He finally popped up, seriously shook up. He'd had to cut himself free as he's got pinned(most water sports peeps carry some sort of sharp cutting device).

I also was on a lake when someone dislocated their shoulder when they went over in cold water. They were wearing a drysuit which keep you dry and warm and he still had an accident. The cold water panicked them and they tried to pull up onto their kayak and pop (imagine having brain freeze but on the outside of your head and all over your body, it's pure shock)

These are experience water sports peeps and they will still have accidents. We all do.

I would never, ever let a child be responsible for another child on the water, especially a 3 year old. Jace is wearing nothing more than advanced armbands, not a recommended buyonace aid, onto of the fact that buoyancy aids, aid swimming. Even in a baby swimming pool you have to be over 16 (often 18) to supervise a child in the water.

The hundreds of hours of practice on rescues that any instructor does will tell you that it's not a simple thing. If someone is struggling, they often pull the other person under to stop themselves drowning. It's instinct. You're taught how to rescue to keep yourself and everyone else in your party safe.

Every time I see the Inghams on a lake, I feel utterly sick. They go out far too deep, without an adult and with the wrong kit. It's not a case of if they have an accident, it's when. You don't need to go out so deep and if you really want to, go out with an instructor.
Sorry, I meant me personally not we should stop talking about it.

I just mean personally I am becoming irate with it, like I’ve said before where I live, we have tourists not respecting the sea daily and it’s just so sad.

100% we need to keep talking about it, this morning is proof of that. That river thing, again with no buoyancy made me feel sick, Sarah won’t be able to save her, Chris is incapable is saving himself, you’d probably end up with Isabelle jumping in and something horrific happening to them all.

She isn’t a mother she a sloth with a credit card! Even in those reels she plonked on her arse, holding her latest money maker with her sausage paws, doing nothing!

The laziest bitch on YouTube

One comment to just sum up how fucked her parenting is. Esme felt confident enough not to wear one, the same kid that can’t wash her hand after going to the loo? Fml 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

hotstepper

Cannot believe the literal instant change in Jace’s face when he turns angry. He grits his teeth and snarls. Scary temper for such a young child. Give it 10 years and he will be walloping Katrina’s youngest in the mouth.

• Sad

hollym

Hi big Saz 🐷. I know you're always reading here so this one's for you. First of all, your daughter is 17, and you're encouraging her to post videos of her forcing out burps at an otherwise peaceful campsite. Sort out your feral children. It's truly disgusting. Get Esmé and Isla back at school and get Jace in a nursery so he can learn some manners and how to actually interact with children his own age.

Second of all, get your kids' teeth sorted out! You never bothered to pay for Isabelle's braces, so she struggles to string a sentence together without covering her mouth, and in Isabelle's post, my god! Esmé's teeth! They're almost orange! And not to mention how crowded they are. Just go back home and STAY there, where your family can enjoy some stability and toothbrushes. This is truly disgusting. Out of all your children, Esmé is the most insufferable. Pushing her older sister out of the way just to get in front of the camera. She would have the shock of her life if she were to return to a state school.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

honeybeetulip

So Lazy was complaining yesterday that her one year old is waking every hour to feed. You moron! It’s your fault because she has no routine and feeds on demand nightly. My god this woman treats the child like a newborn. Idiot!

mags

VIP Member
ETA - I don’t think you could get a better example of what I’m trying to say than the infamous ‘Kidnapped Partridge’ video, still one of the funniest things I have seen in my long life.
Are you referring to the clip of the Pro Bladder boyz on tour, with DeLonge in the background trying to look like he fits in? I can't find the video but even these snaps are awkwardly funny AF and look like they're being taken as insurance, to be used against him at a later date. 😂

90FE12C6-FE23-4DA7-B10A-340F334A48F5.jpeg

(Found on an old thread. Thanks @Hatshepsut )

• Haha
Imagine being on holiday and having to spend your time scrolling through Instagram blocking people that have good, sound advice.

Wonder what they say to the kids, oh look kids here’s another lifeguard with years of experience that think he knows better than us. What a hater, block.

Otterwise

VIP Member
Something thats played on my mind:
When they get flack for one of their many stupid antics (child endangerment), Sarah is fond of stating that trolls should focus on children who are REALLY abused or neglected.
She seems to think that abuse only happens in families of lower income or social status.
She has a warped idea of what constitutes abuse. Children can have a beautiful home, all the toys and possessions they want, multiple holidays a year and still be the subject of abuse.

Both Sarah and Chris Ingham are so devoid of accountability and so irresponsible that I doubt their brains ever fully developed past the age of 19. They both seem 'stuck' at a certain mental age where you're not quite grasping the consequences of your actions.

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Itsnotmeitsyou
1661452758963.png

TLDR
- Sarah posted a confusing Instagram post about how Isabelle supposedly got a 9 in GCSE English. The whole post was confusing and she said Isabelle wouldn't have got a 9 if she had been at school.
- Don't call Sarah mum. Mama or Mummy only.
- Footage of Mila poop filled nappy leaking was included in the vlog.
- Jace vomited whist they were camped in the Disney car park so the van lifers checked into an Air BnB, after a few days at Disneyland. Thankfully he is better now and back "with Avengeance with a capital A". Mila was also unwell but Sarah put the Calpol "shringe" back in the bottle after Jace used it so she couldn't have any.
- The Air Bnb house was built in Medieval Victorian times when there were no toilets. The time there was spent watching Stranger Things.
- The Inghams are currently at Lake Annecy and are heading to Germany.
- Chris and Sarah are teaching the kids about taxes, bills, making money and how to run a house. God help those chuldren.
- Esme claims to be a germaphobe, even though she doesn't wash her hands after using the toilet.
- Mila was breastfed on a Disney ride. She isn't important enough to have got a gift from the shop like her siblings.

Hi Steve 👋 Did you get A*s in your GCSEs like child genius?

1661451815396.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Web30

VIP Member
The only thing i can think shes nervous about is knowing she is going to be filmed opening presents and having to act surprised etc, that would set me off tbh, knowing i had to act a certain way to try and bring views in.

• Sad