Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Otterwise

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember the beautiful friendship between Creepy and Lee Deliveroo (sorry to break away from Creepy and Lazy's water stupidity for a minute).

Creepy and Lee were roller booting buddies who started a printed t-shirt, hoodie and covid mask business together called Sinnaz Clothing. Creepy ran a competition on his Instagram to drum up support for his new Sinnaz Clothing business. Macy's comment on that post is legendary 😂.

Everything turned sour between the two chums in November 2020 when Lee out up a post saying that he wanted to keep Sinnaz Clothing "within his own industry, amongst his own people". Tattle knew that Creepy had been dumped by Sinnaz before he did as, when Lee put his post up, Creepy was travelling on a ferry back from the Isle of Portugal and had no internet access 😂. He was wearing his much loved white Sinnaz hoodie on the ferry when it happened.

A hurt Creepy then changed his instagram post from that day, erased the Sinnaz Clothing tag and probably threw at least 12 cups of coffee up the wall....

Creepy and Lee apparently shared more than a love of skating and making printed t-shirts. A young woman in her twenties came forward in May 2021, claiming that she had slept with Creepy multiple times and had also exchanged sexual messages with Lee. I have searched for ages but cannot find the messages between the woman and Lee, which actually have Lee's face featured in them. But we all saw them at the time. Lee's wife was about to give birth when the messages were leaked.

I bet that Lee bitterly regrets ever meeting Mr Ingram.
20210502_135644.jpg
20210502_135639.jpg
20210502_135634.jpg
20210502_135610.jpg

These ones with the terrible spelling? 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Cooper123

VIP Member
issbelle Ingham at 17 the most feral of the lot.
She is not the shy girl they make out
She seems to be adopting her nasty mothers spiteful personality. Does she know what her stepdad has done? If I were her I'd keep my head down and mouth shut

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Takes me straight back to when my proudly bald grandad would make us laugh by disappearing beneath the waves, then popping back up with a full head of seaweed.
459F0E51-419C-41D2-A19B-F29335189DE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
Judging by the way she articulates herself and the examples of work she has shown previously, there is no way Isabelle got a grade 9.

Love the way Sarah got shirty when asked about the other exams. The question wasn’t rude; in fact it was quite obvious people would ask that after she put up one singular result. Moron.

There are no different subjects being sat in January. They are resits.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
They’re her kids and if she wants to risk their lives for content she will.
stupid cow talks about them in the same way she talks about burgahs for her tea.
If I was her social worker I’d be making moves to have the younger 4 made wards of court due to wreckless endangerment and neglect. And if you’re reading this Sarah Ingham, yeah I do have experience of kids in care and why they’re put there.

• Heart

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Nothing better then making light of domestic violence with a “game” about slapping and spitting. Tragic, Isla sat there with a bag of (probably unwashed) salad, watching what she got taken out of school for.

• Sad

RealWelshWitch

The “what about them?” comment when someone asked about the other grades - the nerve of her! She is just always full of inner rage isn’t she, so snappy and defensive.
She's horrible isn't she? She hasn't just got a chip on her shoulder. She's got a while spud!
If I was that person asking that question I'd have to ask next, what's with the attitude in your response then, you vile blimp?

• Haha
Jace is like that because he takes his social cues from those around him. You only have to look at how aggressive they got when they were slapping each other with wraps the other day. The poor lad is so isolated from the outside world he has no other examples to learn from. I’ve said it before, look at how the younger children behave for a true picture of what life is like when the camera is off

• Heart
  • Sad

Goonie

Hear that guys! According to water expert Creepy Ingham super shallow water=super safe 🙄 Fucking idiot.
Clearly doesn’t realise that a small child can drown in as little as a few inches of water 😡😠. Absolute idiots .

• Angry
  • Heart

pussandpony

You dirty, feral, not a size 16, spend less time putting those hideous slugs above your eyes & more time brushing your son’s hair. You are vile & how you cannot feel ashamed at the total state & behaviour of your family is beyond belief. I would LOVE to IQ test you.
PS it’s been a beautiful day at my place, my Airbnb guests have behaved impeccably, they are polite, well spoken, washed & enjoying the stooooning views & fresh air, playing monopoly & reading the papers, not a bottle of coke or wrap in sight. Enjoy the stinking tin can 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Random question but has anyone actually sent this to kayak Paul? Was that his name. Maybe he might be able to get the paper to sell a story again about them not learning their lesson?
TBH I think Kayak Paul had enough of them the other year , all he tried to do was try to inform and help and he got a load of shite from the ifannies etc , I think he should be left alone now .

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
It’s almost unbelievable, but then you remember it’s the Inghams. Genuinely can’t comprehend what would happen here if one of the children got into trouble. How can you be fine sending your young kids off in to open water by themselves?!
Especially with Jace. WTF are Esme and Isla going to do if he falls in and gets into trouble? Even Isabelle would be as useful as a chocolate teapot.

• Angry
  • Haha

Rose28454

VIP Member
Buying educational toys for Jace how about sending your daughters back to school who are actually school age!!