Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
What is a 30 something man doing wearing a Stranger Things t-shirt, other than trying to appeal to teenage girls.

Reactions: 43

ad1998

Pretty ironic how she says Isla isn’t a strong swimmer yet let’s her go out on a sup board with esme is her clothes with no life jacket when it is nearly dark and no parent supervision. In that reel esme literally zooms in on the van from where she is in the lake and no one is standing there keeping an eye on them. Double standards much

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’ve had a look in my crystal ball. Lazy will be reduced to selling her story to Take A Break -“my husband ran off with my daughter“ £250 right there. Easy money 🤣

• Haha

Lilu22

VIP Member
Most 13/14 year olds are out with mates? So how come your 13 year old is with you 24/7?

• Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
biggest hypocrites ever
Who judges the children’s swimming capability then, Lazy - you, who despite all evidence to the contrary considers themselves a ‘strong swimmer’, or the children? Ask a professional, and they’d tell you to wear a life jacket every time, notwithstanding the fact that none of you can swim for toffee anyway, including your big fanny husband.

You are an absolute moron.

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
Hear that guys! According to water expert Creepy Ingham super shallow water=super safe 🙄 Fucking idiot.

• Wow
  • Angry

Cooper123

VIP Member
What a prat he looks 🤣🤣
His bare legs make me feel ill. Sleazy n

Did Sarah say Esme felt comfortable enough not to wear a life jacket? Is she fucking for real!she's a child Sarah! You're supposed to be the parent! It's up to you to make the decision to keep her safe, it shouldn't be left up to her! Honestly why has nobody stepped in for these kids, I'm disgusted at their blatant disregard for safety!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Even esme is telling her mum off for how much she spent on milas “Christmas present” . Seriously what one year old is going to play with those. It’s purely because Sarah wants them. So much for teaching them about money , even lazy’s own daughter can recognise that her mum has ridiculous spending habits
Surely one of these mice would have been more appropriate. Fatty could get Mila educated early for her future near death experiences .

Screenshot 2022-08-30 182510.png

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE.. (LAKE BRIENZ SWITZERLAND)

Vlog starts with a warning about water safety that makes absolutely 0 sense!!

The Inghams are about to explore the area they’re sleeping in. They’ll try and get a campsite tonight but for now are heading to the most stoooooooonin lake Lazy has ever seen, Interlaken. There are two ends to the lake and all the campsites are fully booked. Hopefully there will be a cancellation as they want to explore the lake. Much to Creepstopher’s disappointment/disgust/anguish, Lazy wanted to buy Mila’s first Christmas present. She did it this morning. Isabelle didn’t think Mila would play with mice. Lazy bought Mila a Princess and the pea mouse and castle, and a brother in a match box. She tells Esme she can sew the mice clothes. It’s a timeless collection she can grow as she grows up. It’s better than Vtech toys. Creepstopher is in the bathroom getting ready. They’re leaving the van to go for a stroll.

Walking. Lazy thinks it’s epic that the locals put their work clothes in a bag, jump into the river in their undies, float to work, get out in the town, shove their clothes on and head to work. Lazy can’t believe how epic it is. What that people actually have jobs? Everybody does it. They have their swimming stuff with them and are contemplating whether or not to do it.

Creepstopher is scoping out where to get out of the river as he doesn’t want to go to the city. They’re going to walk back upstream and go down to where Lazy is on the bridge. He films some pelicans on the other side of the bridge but 13 year old Esme has to confirm which birds they are. Screeching as he jumps into the river. The water is beautiful. Esme doesn’t know how a duck is swimming upstream. More screeching. Lazy films a woman downstream and says they should’ve brought the paddle board. Isabelle focusses on Creepstopher as Lazy films him and Esme screeching their way downstream. Jace screeches back. Creepstopher wishes they could continue to the city but it’s a few km back. The river is the Aare “ar, air or what” aka “ah-ruh” if you’re not thick like Creepstopher. You sail past the Houses of Parliament into the city. Wow I had no idea there was a river that runs from Switzerland to London.

Lazy is disappointed that she didn’t get to go in the river. Mila wanted to get out of the pram and Jace needed the toilet. Next time they will be more prepared with a waterproof bag. She is glad Esme did it. You lay flat, go underwater and relax like a mermaid. They noticed a tree themed park on the way down so they are letting Jace and Mila let off energy. Switzerland is Lazy’s favourite country with the lakes, waters, scenery, towns, mountains, culture and history. It’s a bucket list place and “one thing else” Lazy likes is that it’s good in any season. It’s Isla’s second favourite country after America. Jace comes over to tell Lazy the slide is too hot. Esme has loads of key chains to sell crochet things but Lazy tells her she has to think it through as they would be classed as toys so need to be safety tested. Jace screeches in the background. Lazy saw a cafe on the way in and wants an ice cream. Esme needs a latte. Lazy cackles at her. Creepstopher tells Esme she can’t buy her an ice cream as Lazy spent all his money on cardboard mice this morning.

This is the cutest ice cream/gelato place Lazy has ever seen in her whole life. Screechy Jace knows what he wants - a visit from Supernanny strawberry ice cream. The man talks through all the options. Lazy is going for the hazelnut chocolate. She tells Jace to say thank you to the mister. Does she not know the word ‘man’?

Mountains. Driving. Mila is asleep so Lazy is trying to be quiet. Switzerland is insane. The lake is blue - no, green. The most blue turquoise blue she has ever seen. It’s Lake Interlaken. Stoooooooooniiiiiiiin. So so tranquil. Music to shots of mountains.

The Inghams have been trying to find a campsite. Every one is fully booked. They drove around the corner and found a spot. Jace wants some of Lazy’s pizza. They’re parked on the edge of Lake Brienz. Esme needs the camera. There is another UK van lifer in front of them. Esme wants to show us the water as it’s insane. It’s milky blue but we can’t see how crystal clear it is on camera. Everything is cute.

Lazy cackles as Esme get in the water. She cheers screeches Isabelle on. She half heartedly replies “is it?” to Jace in a ‘piss off and leave me alone, can’t you see I’m busy’ sort of way. More footage of the girls in the water. The only thing I can hear other than Lazy is Esme.

Creepstopher gets into the lake. Screeching from Esme. There’s snow on the mountains in the distance. More shots of the lake. Drone shots. Creepstopher waves to babe and asks if she’s alright. He tells Esme to not even think about pushing him into the water. Isabelle is on the paddle board. Esme and Isla jump in the water. A few moments later he pushes Isla in. Then he jumps in himself. More drone.

Isabelle can’t get over how cool the view is. Creepstopher is on the paddle board with her. Isla says Esme told her “bye loser” and pushed her into the lake, after Isla asked her to promise not to push her in. I’d have grabbed Esme’s arms and pulled her in with me. Lazy joins Creepstopher in the lake. Isabelle offered to make dinner. Esme and Isla are babysitting Jace and Mila. Creepstopher films himself in the lake whilst talking about the best sunset ever. Lazy films herself with Creepstopher gripping onto the ladder rail for dear life in the background.

This place is a slice of heaven. So nice and relaxing. She tells Mila how lucky they are. Creepstopher prowls on the edge of the lake. They had the most delicious dinner ever and have a log going in the fire. Isla asks for the marshmallows. Lazy tells Esme to wait for Isla. Creepstopher toasts a marshmallow. Lazy feeds one to Mila.

End of vlog

On second thoughts it looks like he's peeing in the water
1661882429396.png

1661881652708.png
1661881692696.png
1661881747900.png

1661881837119.png
1661881921131.png
1661881969561.png
1661881940529.png
1661881989794.png
1661882099311.png
1661882266590.png
1661882308704.png
1661882362003.png

• Haha
  • Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Tonight’s vlog is just horrible.

Fatty Foghorn moans at the top of her voice that there’s no privacy. They go to a supermarket in France to stock up because they won’t be able to afford to in Switzerland and then they slap each round the face with wraps and spit water everywhere. How on earth is any of that classed as entertainment?

• Wow

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Being followed by lots of dead accounts is actually detrimental to youtubers. One part of the algorithm that youtube uses is a ratio of watches vs subscribers. If you get a lot more people watching then subscribing, youtube promotes the video more.

In the old days of youtube, content creators use to get ride of the dead accounts. You can't so this any longer.
Interesting, but I’d suggest their current lifestyle isn’t based around getting views on YouTube anymore, it’s more like bottom-feeding, scavenging whatever free holidays and other random stuff they can con out of companies who don’t Google them, and ripping off what ‘fans’ they have left. If they cared about their views anymore, they’d have given up by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Otterwise

VIP Member
Actually quite concerned about Isabelle. Neither Sarah, nor Chris are safe to be around in my opinion. Isabelle is very naive and have effectively been groomed since a young age. There doesn't seem to be healthy boundaries in that family. It's very uncomfortable to watch.

• Heart

Kam2243

This is on the news this morning…..

British man dies trying to swim to platform in Swiss lake
#

If this isn’t a wake up call Sarah then what is? Water looks like fun and it can be but it is so dangerous. Stop showing off and just be careful!!!!

• Sad

Tublet83

VIP Member
Izzy complaining about “Karen’s” on her stories, she’s inherited the same passive aggressiveness as her mother I see.

• Wow
  • Angry

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Mrs Ingham go and enjoy your oh so fantastic holiday instead of reading here and face facts you've ruined your chuldruns lives and you are married to a dirty Paed0,you are all feral

• Heart
  • Haha

ad1998

The reel about the whole perfect childhood thing that they have reposted to all their social media’s is definitely a way of trying to justify their lifestyle. Of course your children are going to say they have a perfect childhood , any kid would jump at the idea of never having to go to school , not having to get up early and allowed go to bed at whatever time they want , getting absolutely whatever crap they want as soon as they demand it , being allowed to eat sweets and crap whenever they want , basically just having money thrown at them , and going to theme parks and swimming pools all the time and being encouraged to never obey any rules. What child wouldn’t think that is absolutely brilliant ? ( they are basically permanently living most kids novelty / once every now and again lifestyle) However they are children and do no see the long term effects that this short lived “mega” lifestyle is going to bring them, they are basically sacrificing the children’s whole adult / teenage life for a few years of “mega” living which they probably won’t remember half of because they are so young , especially Jace and mila , by the time they get to the age where they will actually start to have memories this shit show will be over and they will be directly damaged. What happens when they are no longer children , the money runs out and they have absolutely no life skills?? Also Esme is 13 and behaves like she is 6 , she is so held back imagine how much of a shock it’s going to be when she has to actually grow up. To me the perfect childhood consists of having a family who loves and cares about you , makes sure you have every opportunity to succeed in the future , spends actual time with you and doesn’t just shove new toys at you every week to keep you quite , feeds and washes you properly , gives you their undivided time and attention and not everything you demand. They make it out like their kids are the only ones who have a magical childhood because they take them to Disneyland constantly , In my opinion that takes the novelty and magic away. Getting the amount of stuff they get all year round takes the magic of Christmas away and the feeling of getting something you have desperately wanted for ages ! You can already see that everything has become so anticlimactic for them because they are constantly bombarded with “mega exciting surprises” that they can’t differentiate between anything. In my opinion they have the saddest , most materialistic , exploited childhood but they won’t realise this until they grow up and leave the ingham cult. Although issy is nearly 17 and still brainwashed , so it’s not looking to promising she will ever find her own way in life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40