Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinders91

#249: The Belche's of Beltoft.

Added an apostrophe for spice, she did get a 9 in English after all so it must be correct!
Stupid Karen's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Boyz3kids

It's not a good look for Isabelle getting involved in online hate on Instagram. She really is her mother's daughter. Instead of doing normal teenage things she is responding to hate comments. Isabelle used to be a nice girl, it's sad to see her turning into a bully.

• Sad

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Going by @thegreencow pics, foghorn is currently the size of both Jason & Mealtickets pregnancy's together!!!

Foghorn step away from the cheese!!! Plus actually move!!!

Twatman is wearing the same yellow t-shirt as the day before when he was sweating - no one want to smell that.

Lastly:

I'm delighted for all of kids that got their results, this week or last - I hope all kids get to step up to the next level that they wish - and for those that didn't get their desired grades - there's no problem to repeat (take it as a year in 'maturing' and discovering what you want to do).

My 1st got 12 A* at Gcse - we had prepared them to say nothing and take it in their stride - for the sake of their peers and also their siblings/cousins.

No one knew their results (the school wasn't even allowed to mention it)

Our other 3 kids all done exceptionally well (A*, A, B and C).

Even at A levels, none of my kids actually went to receive their grades - they logged onto UCAS on the morning of results to see if they got into their 1st choice of Uni.

To this day, no member of our families know what grades our kids received at either GCSE or A level.

It's our kids PRIVATE business!!!

• Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Yet again treating the water with disrespect. Not a life jacket in sight.
Leave them alone! It’s just like swimming in the leisure centre in Bradford!!!
Honestly I’m done talking about these daft cunts and open water. I get trolling tattle and I get lazy is literally reading this right now but they aren’t going to stop until something horrific happens. It’s sick! But then again sick sells.

It’s just against human nature to want to protect your kids. This lump just cackles! I think it’s stems from her own childhood tbh

• Haha
  • Sad

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Izzy has posted a nearly 3 minute video of her burping to annoy the “Karen’s” 😬

Of course Sarah is encouraging her in the background
Such a disgusting family in so many ways,their lack of cleanliness to lack of good manners and beyond 🤢

thegreencow

VIP Member
SISTERS MAKE ISLA CRY! (LAKE ANNECY FRANCE LAST DAY!)

Lazy starts the blog. Esme and Isla are already in the lake. Creep stop her plays with Mila. The girls board the paddle board. Creepstopher says the water is beautiful but shallow so super safe. Because no child has ever drowned in shallow water… Mila sits on his knee as they watch the girls.

Lazy doesn’t know if it’s because they got to the lake late yesterday afternoon but it’s super busy. Jace wants Lazy to go and play in the water. Esme and Isla are swimming, Isabelle is on the paddle board and Creepstopher has taken Mila for a walk. Lazy is trying to stop feeding her to sleep because it’s out of hand at night-time. She wakes up every hour and if she sees Lazy she needs to feed. She finds if she feeds a lot during the day she feeds a lot at night. The weather is perfect but windy on camera. Esme has put the board back and is off to join Isabelle and Isla swimming. Lazy is impressed that Isabelle is swimming. Shots of Esme jumping off the and covering her arms in mud.

Esme and Isla are having mud fights. Creepstopher asks what Lazy is cackling at. She says it’s because Isla hit Esme in the face with mud. He says they’re straight up idiots.

Creepstopher welcomes us to a beautiful afternoon on the lake. They haven’t filmed much because the wind made it difficult. It’s hard to talk. It’s really beautiful and the wind has died down. There have been blue skies all day and paragliders are jumping off the cliff next to him. It’s been nice chilling. The campsite is prime location. The pitches are close together and busy but the location is insane. You can’t get better than this. Drone shots.

Lazy and Jace are in the water. Creepstopher is in the water. Jace jumps in the water and swims to him. Screeches of cleeeeeveereeeeer boooooooooooy echo through the Alps. If Lazy think Jace is now a pro swimmer because he can kick his legs with armbands on she’s very much mistaken. Lazy didn’t realise the lake was shallow all the way out. Creepstopher breathlessly says they’d have to go a long way out to get to a point where he can’t stand. Creepstopher tells Jace to blow the whistle. It’s gorgeously hot and it’s insane how many people are on the lake.

Creepstopher and Jace go on a water slide. Mila plays in the water. Lazy gets Jace to say “me and my monkey”.

The Inghams are back at the pitch. It was 9pm before they ate dinner last night and they don’t want to do that again tonight. Creepstopher is setting up the vlog. Lazy is nervous to make this recipe so she’s modified it. She cannot cook rice so is using orzo. She’s cooking on the Dutch oven. Jace wants the sausages from last night. She says they can’t but the meal is delicious. I beg to differ.

Chopping of veg. Slop cooking. Mila eats said slop. The girls pretend to like it. Jace has eaten a piece of broccoli. Mila doesn’t like broccoli and prefers bread. The dinner is like a soup and they’re having it with bread. Disgusting deeeeelicious.

Jace and Esme have a magic trick. They don’t know where her green crochet hook is. Esme thinks she left it at home. Jace says he can magic it back and says he wishes it would come back. Esme tells him the green one is at home. They hold hands and chant “I wish for him to come back” like a mini witches coven. Esme reaches for the hook behind her back and places is it in her hand. When Jace opens his eyes he takes it from her. Screeching. Esme is sunburnt. More chanting.

The girls were told off yesterday because they laughed at Isla for crying about the drawing of her house blowing away in the wind. Isabelle had an image in her head and was trying not to laugh. Lazy told Isabelle to stop laughing but she didn’t so she lost her phone. Phone confiscated at 17. Seven fucking teen. Lazy you really have no clue when it comes to parenting. Does you confiscate Creepstopher’s phone every time he returns from the Ibis. Esme says she was trying not to laugh but Isabelle made her laugh so she lost her phone as well. The girls made Isla laugh more so Lazy told her to draw another one. Isla has written a letter to the tooth fairy. Lazy tells her the fairy will come into the van through the vent. Isla wants to jump into the lake but she’s showered and washed her hair. Jace screeching.

Lazy is on the laundry run with Mila and Creepstopher. They’ve washed the bedding and nappies again. Her hair is like Esme’s.

Outer Banks is Esme and Isabelle’s favourite shoe. They tried to watch Pretty Little Liars on the last road trip but only did 3 episodes. Isabelle was 12 when it came out and it cringed them out. It wasn’t their thing. Esme prefers their new bed with the boxes to put their stuff it. Isabelle filled her storage space with books.

End of vlog

1661547541045.png
1661547554084.png
1661547622985.png
1661547728850.png
1661547688414.png

• Heart

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Hahaha. Thank you! 🤣

What about "Show me the way to go home (I'm tired and I want to go to bed")? 🙏

I'm dying here! 😭 😂
Now to cleanse my phone 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Big frank

VIP Member
What does that verbal diarrhoea even translate as?
I can translate it for you.

Hello, I'm chris Ingham. I like rollerbooting with my friends. My mummy tells I'm the best in the whole wide world, and she never lies.

I'll I have a sense of my own inadequacy so big myself up to my teenage and special needs fans to make myself feel important.

Al the men I hang out with make me feel intimidated at the fact that I don't excel in anything I do. I just want to fit in so I lie about my achievements.

I'm shit and I know it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly! That non-caring pair still do not understand the dangers of lakes, seas and rivers: no proper life jackets, no parent present with the children. It is a calamity waiting to happen.
Just breaks my heart, they think they are so aspirational with their feral brood on a paddle board with about £2.50’s worth of ‘flotation devices’ filming from his pervo-drone.
For me money, success and ‘making it’ is living a healthy, enjoyable and safe lifestyle. With everything you need to be safe and have a nice life. Safe cars, a safe warm cosy home, healthy nice food, having the correct gear, shoes that and won’t rub your feet.

Now I know people who are loaded and mean as cat shit with their money but I’ve never know someone to have ‘made it’ and be ‘set for life’ and life such a shitty lifestyle (not before anyone jumps on me, you live the lifestyle you can afford, we are not talking about a family that is on the bones of their ass).

They buy cheap, shit, badly fitting clothes. Where is all the Next, Boden or branded clothes for the kids? Don’t get me started on the shoes. Not one of them has a pair that fits. Their shoes collectively cost about £3.50! Those white plastic monstrosities, I can’t believe they had the girls walking round DLP in those!!!
The food they eat is cheap horrible food.
Their cars are worse than secondhand. Old taxi’s and delivery vans.
Cheap sofas.
Most of their home stuff from the range or b&m.
Their paddle boards are Amazon specials.
The buoyancy aids are actually laughable.
And everything else they have is usually free or gifted.
Scum the pair of them!

• Heart

PeachyJam

Inspired by Esme's chant she was repeating today, here is a suggestion for a new thread title, just changed the wording a little.

The Ingham Family #249 I wish for them to go away...
I wish for them to go away...
I wish for them to go away! 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
Message for Sarah Ingham I know this is your favourite place to read.
Pledge to pay your nannas fuel bills at least until you go bust.
Your nanna has certainly gifted so much to you and your children .
You blatantly take nanna shopping and let her pay for stuff for your kids.
You have no shame.

Hardly understood a word Jace says and he is very angry.
Planning to make a cake for Isabelles birthday.can’t wait to see the finished product 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Big frank

VIP Member
I really don't think these fuckwits will listen until one if them drown... that disclaimer is passive aggressive and ignorant

nattis

VIP Member
Quote of todays vlog:
Best thing about this meal is there are no ingredients (not sure I spelled that correctly)
Also Esme said this was the best day off their lives Weird since there were no Disney land no slides or lazy rivers. Just water and a board they had to share.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Maisie842

VIP Member
What’s so scary about it (aside from the obvious) is that they’ve already been warned and called out in the press for doing exactly this and still haven’t learnt anything from it. I actually can’t believe they’ve done it again.