The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a 30 something man doing wearing a Stranger Things t-shirt, other than trying to appeal to teenage girls.
He's soooo down with the kids that he wears the same brand/merch as his 10 year old daughter.

And about that....I know that the "Hellfire Club" is a Stranger Things reference (as per Isla's hoody) but it also has very dodgy connotations going back centuries, to the debauched, clandestine clubs where the aristocracy would meet in secret to go absolutely wild with drunken orgies and all sorts!

Call me old-fashioned but knowing the history and bad connotations of that term I wouldn't want my young daughter wearing a hoody with that name emblazoned on it!

Reactions: 29
I hope someone near reported them to the van site manager for that behaviour. I can’t get over how much bigger she seems on Chris’s camera to her own!

Reactions: 25
The thought of seeing them spitting water at each other has made me not watch the vlog. That’s just friggin disgusting. Not at all surprising from the scruffy Scumsters though.

Something that has crossed my mind a few times is the fact that these children have been convinced that Daddy did nothing wrong, and it was the girls who were in the wrong. So what happens if, god forbid, any of them are ever groomed or abused by someone? Will they know how to spot someone who may be dangerous? Or will they just think that this is how adults behave around children? "Accusing a man of that could destroy his business and his family. Keep your mouth shut, or they'll sue". It makes me feel ill to think that maybe this is all by design, crafted by the groomer dad himself.

And worst of all, planted deep inside their minds is the knowledge that, if something terrible did happen to either of them, mummy probably wouldn't believe them. Makes me want to cry.

Reactions: 34
They won’t spot it and will have been conditioned to think of those who say such things as haterz and stalkers so will be conditioned to think that’s them if, god forbid, that happened to them.

Awful. Just awful.

Reactions: 18
Anyone see Jace wander off to the woman with a pushchair around 22mins in, so dangerous!

Reactions: 22
Rank....and very disturbing.

It didn't even sound like Chris's effort was an actual burp....it just looked like he wanted to get in her face so he made any noise he could muster, just so that he could 'legitimately' get up close....not sure why he had to put his arm around her as well.

PS if anyone thought that they might still have management....I think we can safely say that they do not!

Reactions: 31
If Izzy did get a 9, it would possibly mean she is very Intelligent. Therefore a 9 in one subject normally means the students get 8's & 9's in everything. I have never known a student get a 9 in one subject and fail everything else. Being so Intelligent, she would naturally go on and do a levels, not take a year out, which is illegal anyway, it's not uni!

Reactions: 18
Strange so many new members telling people where to watch videos for things that happened or having all of a sudden watch old videos

Would dumb and dumber be that desperate for hater views ? Hi Jane Hi Steve Hi Creepster Hi Saz !!

Reactions: 31
I bet they ate those wraps after slapping each other’s faces with them as well

The campsite must be thrilled to see the back of them greasy, ferals, lazy, you're only bitching about them because they wouldn't give a n0nc3 a discount or gifted stay

Reactions: 26
New member saying izzy is highly intelligent, you need to catch up or read the wiki !!

Reactions: 21
The campsite must be thrilled to see the back of them greasy, ferals, lazy, you're only bitching about them because they wouldn't give a n0nc3 a discount or gifted stay
With them if it’s FREE there will be glee, if they have to PAY there’s dismay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.