The Ingham Family #247 Woahh what a feeling, when you're dancing on the celin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't quite understand how somebody who cannot speak to save her life and barely strings 2 sentences together and is always too shy to speak without holding her hands in front of her mouth - gets such a good grade.

I mean if she really did ... Good on her.

But then again ... lazy is a size 16 and jace well spoken and esme an actress / comedian .... so what do I know 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow she's one cheeky bleep. How do they have any fans left. They're both a pair of ignorant, lying tramps. I'm convinced 90% of their views are from hate watchers.
Or bought. Pretty sure some of the subscribers are as well as the ratios don’t add up

Reactions: 13
I don't quite understand how somebody who cannot speak to save her life and barely strings 2 sentences together and is always too shy to speak without holding her hands in front of her mouth - gets such a good grade.

I mean if she really did ... Good on her.

But then again ... lazy is a size 16 and jace well spoken and esme an actress / comedian .... so what do I know 🤔
To be fair, a lot of intelligent people come across unintelligent due to nerves.

Reactions: 11
Inghams: “we don’t like to brag or talk about money”
Also inghams : CHECKING INTO THE MOST EXPENSIVE CAMPSITE! (LAKE ANNECY FRANCE) POW WOW!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If Sarah sticks by her GCSEs don’t matter, kids are more than just a grade, you can always resit then surely if you are going to share one grade you should share them all.

You can’t seriously just share your best grade and not the others, it gives totally the wrong impression their fans who perhaps didn’t get all the grades they wanted as they struggle with a subject like Maths for instance.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She really is ugly on the inside and the outside. It's in the eyes. You can just see the nastiness and bitterness. And to think she puts it down to jealousy as to why people don't like her! Yeah I'm so jealous of your uneducated feral looking kids and your ugly man child of a husband who's into teenage girls.

Reactions: 33
They’re at Camping Le Lac Bleu where I went every year as a child 🫣 can confirm it is NOT the most expensive campsite in France loool

ETA one year someone shat in one of the urinals in the mens’ toilet block…foreshadowing for Creepy’s eventual arrival?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Hahahahshahahahahahahahahaha

sure Dingbat Isabelle going to be equal to Bill Gates
What she is missing with these quotes from famous, successful people with little education (if they are even real quotes, who knows) is that these people worked their bloody arses off and had a natural talent in a particular field. They didn’t spend their time travelling around in a DPD van expecting to get paid for doing absolutely nothing all day.

Reactions: 20
If she got a 9 in English, absolutely great! The girl has a real talent in addition to interest in a subject that she could go on to study at A Level and then University. If she got a 9 in English let the girl continue education and not waste it! If she got a 9….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Been a great day here for my daughter and her exams, she got two 9’s, two 8’s and four 7’s so all A and above, very very proud of her and now she can attend her new Sixth Form in September. I hope one day lazy will be just as proud and supportive of her other children’s education like the rest of us parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you for your lovely message @Priority education . True words x On another note you will be happy to know that I was so inspired by your jam that I attempted my first ever elderberry cordial. 😂 Bloody delicious.
Thank you for replying. I’m genuinely made over for you - you must be buzzing.
The good news around elderberry cordial is it adds so much to many a cocktail. Trust I can rely on you to indulge in a few.
P/S grow a plant pot of mint - it too will help.
🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A 9.

Really.

Wow. Those inspirational candles really must work.

Or is that her mental age.

Who knows, makes no difference either way, she won't be allowed to go to college, then university. She won't be allowed to get a job or any form of independence.

She will live a prisoners existence as a live in au pair

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just saw lazy stating Issy got a 9 in English… sorry I find it hard to believe. Unless she produces the document that says what she got I’m calling BS. Saying cute every couple of sentences is not gonna get you a 9.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.