The Ingham Family #247 Woahh what a feeling, when you're dancing on the celin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This old rant popped up for me again :LOL: creepy pipes up about 2:40

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
We all can see that Izzy is a a keen reader… you don’t have to be a genius to get an A/9 in an subject that you are very keen on and enjoy. I suspect it’s English lit that she’s got the high mark in. so I don’t doubt that is her grade in that subject

I got a B in English Lit, back in the day, after doing virtually no course work and just winging the exam. I have been guilty of just saying English grade B on various applications over the years instead of the C I got in English language.

As for the other subjects, she’s probably done the minimum number of subjects/exams possible and had more time to concentrate on them overall.

What winds me up Is Lazy’s hypocritical narcissistic post about how great it is to get a 9 right after preaching to the young impressionable Ifam that grades aren’t important….:mad:
I have to say I completely disagree. As someone who got her English lit gcse back today and got an A* (we still use the letters in wales) you being a keen reader means nothing when it comes to an English lit exam. Yes it may make you more likely to enjoy the content yet by reading books like the ones Isabelle reads and most people our age read they would give you no advantage. You’ve got to be able to read into the tiniest details and memorise quotes and techniques for every character (6 characters in an inspector calls) and how they relate to themes. You’ve got to understand the social, historical and political context of the book/ play and be able to explain in thoroughly yet concisely.
There’s no way you could cram for this exam and get a 9. And even then considering she only took 5 exams whereas all the other kids in the uk would’ve done around 16-21 depending on their subjects her getting a 9 isn’t that impressive since she had less to memorise and focus on. On most days I had 2 exams with around an 1 1/2 hour break in between.
We’ll never know if her results are true or not but if it’s a lie I find it highly insulting considering the effort my peers and I put into our exams.

Sorry about the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There we go, big fat bitchy sarah who maintained that grades don't matter is now on gloating about her daughter getting a grade 9 in English. What about the rest sarah? Most kids do 9? And again she makes it about her, insuating that it was her home schooling that made Izzy achieve this grade. She really is a nasty narcissistic bleep
Grade 9? Oh Lazy I think you’ve exaggerated on the lie abit here. A quick look at Isabelle’s Instagram and her reply’s to comments will show you she cannot even spell the simplest of words!

“Good look!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Everyone is being unfair. She got a 9 in English just like Chris got an A* in A level Physics. Both are totally true!

She always gives it away by pushing it too far. First she wasn't going to share what she got, but she wants more attention (Sarah, not Isabelle) so she has to make out that Isabelle got the very best possible. If she'd just said, "she did well and we're all happy", then people could leave it at that but she has to be the best.

Give it a few years and it will have turned into an A**** that they invented just for Isabelle because she did so well.
Chris got his A* ( in Maths, I think it was) before A* was introduced as a grade at GCSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Izzy got a 9 and Sarah is a size 16.
But this is in a house where Creepy is considered a maths genius who thought 7 + 3 = 11 and couldn’t figure out many minutes he had to wait for his ‘red eye’ coach so take any talk of numbers with a sausage fingered pinch of salt.

And then add a load of cheese on top!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I mean if Isabelle got a 9 , well done to her , but I wouldn’t put it down to being “home educated” by her mother. Reading a lot definitely helps for English language exams, and clearly she has been so isolated since being taken out of school that she has had so much time to read. Also she only had 3 subjects so if she didn’t get a 9 in at least one I would be surprised. However Sarah’s post about bill gates and him not passing ALL his exams is a hint I think. They might say something about the rest of her results in one of the vlogs and make it into an “inspirational” segment about how it’s okay to fail.
Also I am going to leave a segment from something I read from the department of education below:

“A comparison between GCSEs and IGCSEs was conducted in 2019 by the Department of Education. This study found that it was easier to achieve a grade A in English Language and English Literature in IGCSEs, due to the grading curve.”

Of course Izzy would not of gotten a 9 if she was still in school because she would’ve had to of taken actual GCSE exams along with way more subjects and stricter grade curves I don’t see it as something to brag about really , more so just taking the easy way out and then proclaiming that you’re better than everyone else because you got a 9 in one subject after having two years of only having to study 3 subjects.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I have to say I completely disagree. As someone who got her English lit gcse back today and got an A* (we still use the letters in wales) you being a keen reader means nothing when it comes to an English lit exam. Yes it may make you more likely to enjoy the content yet by reading books like the ones Isabelle reads and most people our age read they would give you no advantage. You’ve got to be able to read into the tiniest details and memorise quotes and techniques for every character (6 characters in an inspector calls) and how they relate to themes. You’ve got to understand the social, historical and political context of the book/ play and be able to explain in thoroughly yet concisely.
There’s no way you could cram for this exam and get a 9. And even then considering she only took 5 exams whereas all the other kids in the uk would’ve done around 16-21 depending on their subjects her getting a 9 isn’t that impressive since she had less to memorise and focus on. On most days I had 2 exams with around an 1 1/2 hour break in between.
We’ll never know if her results are true or not but if it’s a lie I find it highly insulting considering the effort my peers and I put into our exams.

Sorry about the rant.
I am a massive reader, always have a book on me, love language, wordplay, word puzzles/crosswords and generally have a pretty wide vocabulary, but I got C’s for English Lit and Lang at GCSE and an E at A-Level, as I am terrible at analysing and creating a cohesive argument! I loved the media studies part of the course, where we had to do interviews based on newspaper articles, create adverts, write blurbs/reviews, and actually did quite well on that.
Congratulations on your mega grades, they are excellent and a reflection of all your hard work. What A-Levels do you want to do?

Reactions: 18
I am a massive reader, always have a book on me, love language, wordplay, word puzzles/crosswords and generally have a pretty wide vocabulary, but I got C’s for English Lit and Lang at GCSE and an E at A-Level, as I am terrible at analysing and creating a cohesive argument! I loved the media studies part of the course, where we had to do interviews based on newspaper articles, create adverts, write blurbs/reviews, and actually did quite well on that.
Congratulations on your mega grades, they are excellent and a reflection of all your hard work. What A-Levels do you want to do?
thank you! im also a massive reader and despite getting good grades was never confident doing english and welsh lit since i could never analyse deeply enough and just can't help but think that the stuff we're arguing the author had no intention of creating.

i'm going to take biology, chemistry and maths for a level which will be hell, but am hoping to have a tutor from the beginning as we found that having my dad help me just ended in tear stained past papers lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t remember what clever tattler did the “where’s ya mama gone, gone to b&m” title request but please know I have been walking around the house chanting it today.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What did Isabelle get in the other subjects? I am glad she got a 9, she needs some confidence. If she had stayed in school she would have done a lot better in the other subjects, almost guaranteed. Only a complete narcissist would say a sole A grade was due to them home schooling their child, one GCSE wont get you anywhere, Jesus I wish Isabelle could see this, see that this was not down to her mother, she got the grade and goes on to do further education in the local college.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What did Isabelle get in the other subjects?
Seems a pretty obvious question, after bragging about a singular result, and one that somebody with nothing to hide would have no problem answering. A liar, on the other hand…
C59218BE-E4C0-4B75-87EB-94D45AD9AE64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

"we're not putting anyone at risk by Chris leaving the country"
Except whichever poor girl he shags against the coats/in the car and gives an STI to.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

He should have. And I’ll tell you something sarah he did anything BUT quarantine 😂 He was away getting his leg over behind your broad back again 😂 bleeping Home Office 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

This rant and this rant alone sums up seacrofts IQ, problem-solving ability & class in one neat clip. She really is a pos!

I’m here for her husband cheating on her, I’m here for her husband being a paed0file, I’m here for her 5 feral children, I’m here for her massive mortgage payments, I’m here for her tumbling views, I’m here for her flammable shein tit clothes that don’t fit, I’m here for her £2 sandals, I’m here for her being the laughing stock of so many places, I’m here for every brand deal email that says they will no longer work with her and I’m here for every filtered pic she puts up, when her husband has left the real footage on the vlog. And I’ll still be here when she finally falls.
She is the nastiest, biggest joke on the internet and I’m here for every second of it! Couldn’t happen to a nicer person..

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.