The Ingham Family #247 Woahh what a feeling, when you're dancing on the celin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ingham's are on another *Epic* *Pow* *Wow* roadtrip in the DPD van of doom.

Currently making The Magic Kingdom Disneyland Paris look tit.

They may yet return to the Island of Portugal, but we expect them to visit Scandinavia.

Lazy doesn't care' how Izzy does in her GCSEs.

They stayed in a soooo cute Air/B&B(?) with fittings from that well known French Victorian era.

Jace and Mila still look neglected.
Isla is still desperate for attention.
Esme still thinks she's the funniest girl in the world.
Izzy still appears depressed.
Lazy is still Lazy
Creepy is still a n0nce

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Hahahah not my title suggestion winning. Thanks guys! I’m bouncing off the celin in my Victorian home in France as I write this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ingham's are on another *Epic* *Pow* *Wow* roadtrip in the DPD van of doom.

Currently making The Magic Kingdom Disneyland Paris look tit.

They may yet return to the Island of Portugal, but we expect them to visit Scandinavia.

Lazy doesn't care' how Izzy does in her GCSEs.

They stayed in a soooo cute Air/B&B(?) with fittings from that well known French Victorian era.

Jace and Mila still look neglected.
Isla is still desperate for attention.
Esme still thinks she's the funniest girl in the world.
Izzy still appears depressed.
Lazy is still Lazy
Creepy is still a n0nce
Don’t forget that they’re also set for life....but not enough to fork out more than £9 for a pair of ill fitting mushroom shoes for Creepy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t forget that they’re also set for life....but not enough to fork out more than £9 for a pair of ill fitting mushroom shoes for Creepy 😂
To be honest I wouldn't even pay a fiver for a pair of shoes for him, he spends enough money on drones, cameras and tit for his tin can she has to claw the money back somehow, he buys expensive, she buys cheap.

Reactions: 22
They always make DLP (and anywhere they go) look so tit. Honestly. We’ve been to DLP loads and it is truly magical. You’re in your own bubble as soon you walk in and it is truly a very happy place. They make it look like a day trip to a supermarket.

And Sarah, you keep prattling on about how you can stay in your camper van for €45 a night and how it’s a new thing. It really isn’t. We went in 2015 with my mother in law and it was an option then though we booked into a hotel. All it shows is you do zero research into anything you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm wondering if their final destination is Iceland to do the Golden Circle Route? 🇮🇸

Reactions: 15
I wish they would just plan a trip to the Bermuda Triangle and give us all some peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I'm wondering if their final destination is Iceland to do the Golden Circle Route? 🇮🇸
I really hope not because we’re going in October and by the time they get there we might end up bumping into them - I don’t want that rowdy lot ruining my birthday thank you 😂 (although we plan to actually pay to do thing, snowmobiles, whale watching, lava shows etc. and I don’t think they’d do that lol)

Reactions: 21
The only camp thing in this trip is Christopher Malcolm,the greasy, grubby
P a E d0

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Brilliant thread title, so glad their views are low, they make DLP look utter shite and it isn't

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't go to dlp as they allow pa ed0s like Creepy to roam freely around a theme park full of children

Reactions: 20
I’m surprised chris was allowed to film in that swimming pool 🙄

And Jace with a bunch of grapes on his table not cut up and yet the NHS guidelines say you should cut grapes up especially until they are ideally five and to be extra cautious into quarters not halves like Mila had

but it’s the Inghams they don’t give a tit it would probably make good footage “our child’s choking emergency “

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.